• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hair loss on NPP or tren (with finasteride)

sea1982

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was about to start a test p / NPP / var cutting cycle next week, but just read about the whole scare associated with combining finasteride with NPP. I'm very prone to MPB and want to minimize hair loss as much as possible (while still doing gear, obviously). There are a lot of claims on both sides about whether the finasteride/NPP combo is lethal to hair, but I was wondering if this has been put to bed definitively on either side.

I'm also curious about swapping tren for NPP, but I've heard stories on both sides about hair loss there as well.

Any advice?

I am not prone to MPB but when I took tren, I would see hair in my drain after every shower. So it is not joke.

Perhaps reconsider your cycle to exclude the tren and npp? Can do well on a Test/mast cycle... IDK.

Pretty sure npp and Deca are the safest on the hairline but everyone is different

I am also curious to know if 5[FONT=arial, sans-serif]α reductase inhibitors combined with Nandrolone would exacerbate androgenic alopecia. I would like to know the science behind it.[/FONT]

I ran NPP 400 mg and Test C 500 mg per week i didnt had any prob but after 1 month i also starting to use proviron so that makes my hairs lose maybe after 2 months i will start a 3 month cycle of Propecia.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I used it in 2017 for 4 months and man i got most of my hairs back but my sex was not that good for 3 months later when i drop then i fell that my sex drive was kind of low on propecia 1 mg and also my strength went down as well..[/FONT]

I never had issues with deca/NPP with my hair. With tren, I didn't notice any fall out....but I did notice it getting thinner. A lot thinner. Can't say that 150mg of proviron ED helped....but with the use of fin post cycle, my hair would get thicker again. I noticed the same thing with test alone runs...it thins my hair out as well. I usually run close to 1gr of test EW....but am thinking of running a TRT dose along with EQ and NPP for a long lean run. I am a HUGE advocate for proviron, but now that I'm in my 40s and am prone to MPB, I'm dumping the proviron, drol, dbol, winny, tren, mast and var.....as well as test in high test doses. Not shaving my head, even though I toyed with the notion.

Off cycle, I run 1.25mg fin ED along with minoxidil (2XED) along with biotin, Nioxin shampoo, conditioner, hair booster and scalp treatment. I don't use fin when on, but I do use the other products. Shit works. If you don't have the patience, shave your head and call it a day.

/V

Back