• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spectrum Pharmaceutical products

Has anyone heard of this stuff before or seen any simec reports ? Looks promising. Wonder how it compares with AP or ZPHC.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of this stuff before or seen any simec reports ? Looks promising. Wonder how it compares with AP or ZPHC.

I hear it's a sister company of Alpha Pharm which was top notch?
Just what I've heard tho if someone could confirm
Heard it's g2g, but I am also awaiting reviews

Its not a sister company of Alpha Pharma.
Its actually a sister company of ZPHC :)
Alpha Pharma was? It still is :) LOL
I`m running Spectrum Parabolan right now, definitely one of the strongest trenbolone I ever tried.

I hear it's a sister company of Alpha Pharm which was top notch?
Just what I've heard tho if someone could confirm
Heard it's g2g, but I am also awaiting reviews

I think this Spectrum Pharmaceuticals has a very promising future. I'm going to run the Parabolan when he gets it in and I'll be glad to let you folks know what I think. Ill be running it with the Rimobolan I got from DS, plus test, masterone, HGH, thyroxine. The orals tbol and primo tabs.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think this Spectrum Pharmaceuticals has a very promising future. I'm going to run the Parabolan when he gets it in and I'll be glad to let you folks know what I think. Ill be running it with the Rimobolan I got from DS, plus test, masterone, HGH, thyroxine. The orals tbol and primo tabs.

expensive run

Tren Ace is not expensive, Parabolan - yes. Its basically same price as Alpha Pharma Trenbolin(Tren En) 250mg/1ml
Its one of the most exensive products in Spectrum line.
Im running it myself and its one of the best Trenbolones Ive tried. Never had any sleep issues on Tren before. Now I literally cant sleep, that insomnia is killing me.
Im getting crazy pumps at the gym. And I dont take much, something like 300mg per week.
expensive run

IML Gear Cream!
Tren Ace is not expensive, Parabolan - yes. Its basically same price as Alpha Pharma Trenbolin(Tren En) 250mg/1ml
Its one of the most exensive products in Spectrum line.
Im running it myself and its one of the best Trenbolones Ive tried. Never had any sleep issues on Tren before. Now I literally cant sleep, that insomnia is killing me.
Im getting crazy pumps at the gym. And I dont take much, something like 300mg per week.

why do you think you experience different side effects from different brands of tren?

the best tren I have ever used , I made from pellets. Finaplix-h I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Im getting older? :) I cant explain it. Never experienced sleep issues with tren before.
Years back British Dragon Tri-Tren was the strongest Tren Ive tried. Pumps were insane and I had no sleep issues at higher dosage, Ive been taking 600mg per week.

why do you think you experience different side effects from different brands of tren?

the best tren I have ever used , I made from pellets. Finaplix-h I believe.

Hi, can somebody hit me a pm when you re stock thaiger pharma, very much appriciated,
thank you

Last edited:
I`m running Spectrum Parabolan right now, definitely one of the strongest trenbolone I ever tried.
Licking those batteries type good?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I can attest to how strong this stuff is! US-DS suggested me to try this when I told him I was looking for Parabolan and I was very impressed! I’ve tried a few different brands but this one got me the most lean and dry of the 3! You can’t go wrong with this brand! I have their tren ace too and it’s A1! US-DS coming in clutch as always!

I can attest to how strong this stuff is! US-DS suggested me to try this when I told him I was looking for Parabolan and I was very impressed! I’ve tried a few different brands but this one got me the most lean and dry of the 3! You can’t go wrong with this brand! I have their tren ace too and it’s A1! US-DS coming in clutch as always!

Ive been on it for about 3 weeks now and I'm satisfied. Good gear. I'm running around 350mg/week.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Where is the info on it being a sister company? I'd love to read up on that.

I would like to know that as well. I have heard aloha pharma and have also heard zphc. Anyone know if it’s produced in China or Europe?

I've been on this for five days and holy fuck!! This is the best thing for strength and size in my book. No back/shin pumps so far. Hopefully, it stays that way. The oral always gave me them to the point it became not worth it.
I've also recently ran their prop. Very little PIP by itself. I believe prop is generally expected to have a little bite. I believe this prop mixed with other compounds would have little to no bite.
I also have their Deca, but I just started that.
All I know is that I lifted considerably more on my lifts today than last week. A very noticable difference with this SD in me!!

I've been on this for five days and holy fuck!! This is the best thing for strength and size in my book. No back/shin pumps so far. Hopefully, it stays that way. The oral always gave me them to the point it became not worth it.
I've also recently ran their prop. Very little PIP by itself. I believe prop is generally expected to have a little bite. I believe this prop mixed with other compounds would have little to no bite.
I also have their Deca, but I just started that.
All I know is that I lifted considerably more on my lifts today than last week. A very noticable difference with this SD in me!!

Thanks for your comments. I've run the Parabolan and Tren A and very happy with my results. I want to try the superdrol. Are you pinning everyday, and how much?

Back