• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spectrum Pharmaceutical products

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for your comments. I've run the Parabolan and Tren A and very happy with my results. I want to try the superdrol. Are you pinning everyday, and how much?
Yes ed
15mgs or 3ius pd
Spot injecting IM 29g 1/2" and burying it.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Im confused. Supedrol is being measured in IUs ??
Well, it is on my slin pin.
I just started using them for spot injections daily, and I'll mix it in with my two big 3.3cc shots e4d or so.
3 ius is just 3/10 of a ml, or in the case of the SD by Spectrum, 15mgs. (3/10ths of 50mgs)

Well, it is on my slin pin.
I just started using them for spot injections daily, and I'll mix it in with my two big 3.3cc shots e4d or so.
3 ius is just 3/10 of a ml, or in the case of the SD by Spectrum, 15mgs. (3/10ths of 50mgs)

Just today I ordered some injectable Spectrum Superdrol from the boss. I'm already on cycle so we'll see how this fits in. I've only run superdrol once in the past. It was Alpha Pharma's Mastrol in pill form. That stuff kicked me in the ass. I usually don't have problems, but 30mgs did me in. I even worked up to it. 20mg was plenty. I'll be careful with this injectable form and see what happens.

Just today I ordered some injectable Spectrum Superdrol from the boss. I'm already on cycle so we'll see how this fits in. I've only run superdrol once in the past. It was Alpha Pharma's Mastrol in pill form. That stuff kicked me in the ass. I usually don't have problems, but 30mgs did me in. I even worked up to it. 20mg was plenty. I'll be careful with this injectable form and see what happens.
Yeah I have had anything touch Genetch Pharma SD back in the day. This SD is. Plus no wicked back pumps or lethargy to speak of so far. However, my carbs are very high.

This back in the day... Whoooeeeee
167b934fd5311b176767738a30a9a6bc.jpg

Okay folks, excited to get this Superdrol. I'm going to keep it at 25mg ed and see what happens. 30mg of the oral version was plenty for me. Updates to come.
a6197e4c2929195198472c56abbd4d6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Okay folks, excited to get this Superdrol. I'm going to keep it at 25mg ed and see what happens. 30mg of the oral version was plenty for me. Updates to come.
a6197e4c2929195198472c56abbd4d6f.jpg

What's the size on those insulin syringes? How many ius do they hold?
Are you pinning 1x pd?!?

I use 27 gauge 1/2" needles. They hold one ml.
What's the size on those insulin syringes? How many ius do they hold?
Are you pinning 1x pd?!?

I injected 25mg yesterday in my right bicep. The muscle feels fine today with no pip.

I injected 25mg yesterday in my right bicep. The muscle feels fine today with no pip.

Man there is a weird burn from the SD for me. Nothing intolerable though. I'm up 6 pounds in 9 days. Stuff is solid for sure.

I did 100mgs the other day Just to see if the back or shin pumps would come into play and still nothing. No lethargy either. I'm literally loving this compound as an injectable.

What's your feelings on this SD bro?

What's your feelings on this SD bro?

I was very impressed with it. I ran it for approximately 4 weeks. I injected it every day. One thing I noticed was I did experience some lethargy, but not quite as bad as the oral version. The oil was very smooth, and I didn't have any pip with it. I could inject it anywhere. Strength is what I sure noticed. I added this when I was running test, tren, primo, and hgh.
Over all, I would run it again. Good product!

I know alot of people think dbol is a preworkout drug these days. They are mainly concernced about pumps during workout :)
If you dissolve dbol raw material in oil its not going to change its properties, do you know what dbol`s half life is?
Ive been taking dbol every 3-4hours even while I was sleeping :)
And I think its best to inject it at least twice a day.
Palumbo says inject dbol 25mg eod can I ask why you say 2x per day on the inject?

Last edited:
The anxiety sides on even low dose SD is insane for me. Im only injecting 1/3 of a cc per day (8.3 mg) and shake like a leaf with anxiety, its so weird.
Might just save it for a pre-workout once a week or something. Very bizarre how I react to it..

I’ve never seen contents so dark in color! Is there is specific reason for this? Majority of injectables I’ve used are almost clear.

Back