• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post cycle blood work

mhw02580

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I've been around a while and read mostly, don't post much. I do 2 cycles a year on moderate doses and cruise the rest of the time, this blood work is about 6 weeks removed from a sust/deca cycle. I'm currently cruising on 150mgs of Test Iso/PP a week with 12.5mgs of aromisin MWF(very prone to high estrogen) and MK677 25mgs before bed. I pinned 150mgs Monday and got bloods drawn on Thursday. I have few questions I can't find answers to. A few markers are a tad out of range and wonder if I should be concerned. Mainly my T3 uptake is a little high and my MCH and MCHC are low? Also, should I back off my TRT dose a bit and try and get it on the high end of normal? I get bloodwork done a few times a year and test always comes back a little high on my TRT dose. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Labs1.pngLabs2.pngLabs3.png

My first question is why is your glucose high? Did you fast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first question is why is your glucose high? Did you fast?

That's a good question. I thought I did fast but I might have ate something late the night before. I usually don't pull bloods that early in the morning. This is the first time my glucose has ever been out of range. Maybe that threw everything off a little?

That's a good question. I thought I did fast but I might have ate something late the night before. I usually don't pull bloods that early in the morning. This is the first time my glucose has ever been out of range. Maybe that threw everything off a little?

Maybe, I would do a fast and check your bs. Lotsa diabetics in my family so I’m huge on precautions

Maybe, I would do a fast and check your bs. Lotsa diabetics in my family so I’m huge on precautions

I looked at my past blood work and my glucose is always on the high side between 80-90. I need to keep an eye on that. Thanks for they reply.

Back