• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Unimpressive start to first cycle

lizzystangle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is day 29 of Test E 500 mg/week

Have been pinning in right glute med and get pip's everytime.
Am taking .5mg Arimidex EOD.
Diet is decent. Eating about 500-750 extra calories per day, and yes I do cheat here and there but nothing extreme.

Cons:
15-20 lbs gained of water weight and constantly feel bloated
balls have halfed in size
Still no 'kick' that I read about to significantly boost moral nor lifts
Lifts have gone up only slightly
- 3 day 'bro' split
-- Chest/tri's
-- Back/Bi's
-- Legs
Don't feel horny at all

Pros:
Will fill out when I think of some.

Here are lab results for day #20 of cycle
https://gyazo.com/9f715be628c32752344a0767af1ad8ce

That is the extent of it. What other tests do you think would be beneficial getting?

Diet is decent. Eating about 500-750 extra calories per day, and yes I do cheat here and there but nothing extreme.

Cons:
- 3 day 'bro' split
-- Chest/tri's
-- Back/Bi's
-- Legs
Don't feel horny at all

Pros:

You did bloodwork on your 20th day of your cycle.? Bloodwork might have been done to soon. That test level might not be to bad. You might wanna have bloods done again if possible..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Might want to go every day on your arimidex. It has always taken until about week 4 when I can tell a difference when running just test. I would say give it a week.

Cons:
- 3 day 'bro' split
-- Chest/tri's
-- Back/Bi's
-- Legs
Don't feel horny at all

Pros:

That does sound unimpressive... but I didn't see a question.

What gear are you using? What gauge needle? Honestly, 30 days isn't anything in a test cycle. It mihht take 8 to 12 weeks.

I wouldn't have drawn bloods to see test levels until about 30-40 days out from first pin. Just my opinion, and estrogen is in a fine range so your weight increase is coming from somewhere... From my experience working with many guys and their first few cycles you may prefer to back off slightly on your ai and allow your estrogen to rise just a tad to get the libido effects you are looking for. Or you can wait and allow the test more time to actually build and report back to us in about 14 days on feels...

I wouldn't have drawn bloods to see test levels until about 30-40 days out from first pin. Just my opinion, and estrogen is in a fine range so your weight increase is coming from somewhere... From my experience working with many guys and their first few cycles you may prefer to back off slightly on your ai and allow your estrogen to rise just a tad to get the libido effects you are looking for. Or you can wait and allow the test more time to actually build and report back to us in about 14 days on feels...

His test level is over double that of a natural guy if he is not impressed with his gains he might need to look in a different area like food and lifting routine. I mean I really I dont think him producing a blood test in the mid 2000 range is going to change his results.

On top of that I dont know what kind of muscle he was expecting to gain in 29 days. I mean me an you should have procards and be 300 lbs if steroids worked like that.

Also. Your not going to feel test. Especially at 500. (it's a good dose, especially for first time but it's not going to knock your socks off as far as feels) Some say they can feel it, but I don't feel anything. More like notice results from hard training, eating, and sleeping.

As stated, 4 weeks in a long ester test cycle isn’t much. The 4-6 week range is when things pretty much start so a bit of patience and persistence will go a long way for you right now. As far as the 15-20lbs of water weight from half a gram of test in 4 weeks...that doesn’t even remotely sound normal to me...even if you weren’t running an AI I wouldn’t expect half that. Some of that frustration might be leading to some inflation of those numbers, but if not and half a gram of test has you looking like the Michelin Man and feeling like shit then I’d bail on this AAS endeavor.

His test level is over double that of a natural guy if he is not impressed with his gains he might need to look in a different area like food and lifting routine. I mean I really I dont think him producing a blood test in the mid 2000 range is going to change his results.

On top of that I dont know what kind of muscle he was expecting to gain in 29 days. I mean me an you should have procards and be 300 lbs if steroids worked like that.

I was wondering where the unhappiness was coming from... 15+ pounds up. But diet and training is something that def needs to be looked at. I'm guessing sodium and shit carbs or we are dealing with someone that is very carb sensitive.

I remember back when I was wondering why I wasn't finishing cycles with 20lbs of muscle on my frame each round haha

OP has unrealistic expectations. I'm not going to elaborate as everyone else has already covered it.

OP has unrealistic expectations. I'm not going to elaborate as everyone else has already covered it.

Everybody ignore Mr. V8...he used to be 160lbs and one 8 week cycle of a few hundred mg’s of test created that FREAK BEAST in his avatar. You’re secret is out, lol.

Like everyone else has said, test only is very mild and people generally dont experience any mental effects/more energy unless their test was severely low before cycle.

Obviously I wasn't expecting to turn into Arnold or anything. I just assumed/hoped that by now I would experience noticeable continuous strength gains, fat loss, and an ego boost.

Obviously I wasn't expecting to turn into Arnold or anything. I just assumed/hoped that by now I would experience noticeable continuous strength gains, fat loss, and an ego boost.

Judging by your test level the steroids are doing what they are supposed to. I just don't think you really know how or what that is.

You should do some research on what happens to testosterone once its injected into your body. What it actually does. what receptors take it what they do with it... How it increases muscle mass...

I think right now you are just coming to terms with the fact that steroids and not magic or a short cut to anything.

Back