• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fasting blood sugar/ non fasted , mk677

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ran some mk677 for a few months. Got a blood sugar reading while fasted and it was 113. Which is high. I’m in very good shape. Year ago I was at 80 fasted. I know gh can cause insulin resistance so I laid off of the mk677 and bought a cheap meter. I hang out around 80-90 all day, even 1.5 hrs after meals. Which is excellent. But when I wake up it’s between 105-115. Supposedly the liver dumps glucose into the blood upon waking for some. Not educated on this subject but my primary doc was not concerned in the least. Anyone think it’ll just take time for my pancreas to adjust after the mk677. I used for a few months. Anywho, thanks guys.

I ran some mk677 for a few months. Got a blood sugar reading while fasted and it was 113. Which is high. I’m in very good shape. Year ago I was at 80 fasted. I know gh can cause insulin resistance so I laid off of the mk677 and bought a cheap meter. I hang out around 80-90 all day, even 1.5 hrs after meals. Which is excellent. But when I wake up it’s between 105-115. Supposedly the liver dumps glucose into the blood upon waking for some. Not educated on this subject but my primary doc was not concerned in the least. Anyone think it’ll just take time for my pancreas to adjust after the mk677. I used for a few months. Anywho, thanks guys.
If you're in good range all day besides the morning when you wake up, I would not worry at all.

If you're in good range all day besides the morning when you wake up, I would not worry at all.

Seems to be my only time
I’m high at all. And it’s just barely. Like 101-110 ish. Soon as I eat I’m back in the 80’s most of the day after meals. I figured it would be something I’d keep an eye on as a buddy who is a nurse said that gh secretgoges like mk can cause morning highs. Well he was right because I used to be 80 before using it. Anyone know how long it takes for the pancreas to return to normal??

Seems to be my only time
I’m high at all. And it’s just barely. Like 101-110 ish. Soon as I eat I’m back in the 80’s most of the day after meals. I figured it would be something I’d keep an eye on as a buddy who is a nurse said that gh secretgoges like mk can cause morning highs. Well he was right because I used to be 80 before using it. Anyone know how long it takes for the pancreas to return to normal??

The question should be when will my blood sugar return to normal as the pancreas is doing its job by either supplying insulin or glucogon to regulate bs. Insulin will raise it very quickly (minutes) whereas glucagon will lower it slower (hours).

Back