• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What People Search for When They Search for Steroids Online

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Anthony Roberts Unlike traditional street drugs, or narcotics, anabolic steroid sales adapted quickly to the advent of online marketplaces, stretching back to the late ’90s when they first became available for sale online. Since then, and in contrast to street drugs, the primary method for purchasing anabolic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs, is

Read More...

I bet they excluded "testosterone" from the search results as well, otherwise it surely would have been at the top. Given it has a non-steroid use, etc.

Back before I ever started using gear, I researched what was the best, safest, etc. to use. I had concluded Primo as being the best all around for safest with lean muscle gains.

But found it difficult to get (legit). And I started using what was readily offered to me which was test e.

Wish steroids were legal...sigh.

Back before I ever started using gear, I researched what was the best, safest, etc. to use. ....
Wish steroids were legal...sigh.

Same. I've branched out since then, but whenever I try a new compound, I use only it to find out how my body responds to it.

Legalization would prove to be beneficial to society. Legality of substances doesn’t create interest. Those that want it will find it someway somehow. The legal aspect of this whole thing creates an unsafe atomosphere and the unwillingness of Hollywood to talk about it, or even seasoned users, gives young people false expectations and just really bad information. That’s the thing I like about ASF - with a little effort you can find knowledgeable people from all aspects including experience and the science behind it. Making these substances legal would also open doors to further advancements in medicine and disease prevention. And also, if course, create a safer environment for the end user. But it might also cost some people there way of life.

Back