• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic Round Table Q&A

IML Gear Cream!
There really isn't any cookie cutter dosage per say, it will depend on the person, I know for me winny at low dose drastically reduces estro and in fact almost amplifies the effect of test, in fact I begin to brake out even more as it seems to bind more aggressively.. I told people for years about winny and low estro levels and they laughed at me, oh well, their loss for being narrow minded, and kudos to you for thinking outside the box.. My kinda guy!

Appreciate the compliment lol! Necessity is the mother of all invention they say...... I think it’s laziness but who knows lol. Gonna get some bloods Monday as I’m almost due anyway, I will include the shbg test again and then start with 15mg winny per day and retest in maybe a month, I will try to keep y’all updated on the results.

Appreciate the compliment lol! Necessity is the mother of all invention they say...... I think it’s laziness but who knows lol. Gonna get some bloods Monday as I’m almost due anyway, I will include the shbg test again and then start with 15mg winny per day and retest in maybe a month, I will try to keep y’all updated on the results.
If you are up for the testing than go for it, you can teach us all something with your blood-work, as real definitive proof in comparison..At the end of the day, we are our very own research projects with bro-science data to share!!

Not sure if I can ask a question or if it's for members, but here's a topic just for some active and thoughts..

TOPIC: What mainstream nutrition myths need to get debunked once and for all?

The Question: The internet,magazines and social media is full of regurgitated nonsense and some hoopla info on some new nutrition fad, and for whatever reason these just don't seem to go away for that matter, even after sport medicine and nutrition science rips it a new asshole they still stay in circulation, round and round and round they go...Like a fart with massive hang-time!

Let's hear your take on some nutrition myths, diets, fads that should be debunked once and for all!

Let's hear some of your feedback...

Let's throw this into the weekly topic section.

It will fit nicely with the nutrition questions.

Good stuff bro. I love to see guys do some research and get wise in this game!!!

QUOTE=Ryu7;1385392]Got another question, assuming the proviron I have is bunk which it appears to be from the blood work...... I have some extra winny on hand..... never used this compound before. If I wanted similar effects on shbg like the proviron would provide what dosage would you recommend? From reason an article it appears .2mg per kg would be enough to lower serum levels by 50-60% or so which for me would be 16 mg a day or so. It’s the only benefit I would be looking to get from it. Here is the article
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2723028/[/QUOTE]

Holy crap this thread goes fast lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good questions.

Yes...I was running 100mg per day of Proviron and it crashed my E2. Ofcourse, this may not be the case for most folks but for me....its normal.

For me...Mast works well at controlling E2. After 20 years of use, I know when my E2 is high or low and have developed some ways to manage it.

Can you elaborate on how you control your estrogen with those three compounds? When you crashed E2 using Proviron, was it due to a higher dose? I'm a fan of not using anything to control E2 but even at a cruise dose I need something or it creeps up a little high.

about an hour or so before bed I have 1 cup rice and green beans along with chicken breast, after workout I have 2 cups egg whites and pineapple(got this idea from bc123jm) those are the last things eaten at the end of the day.
You could try would be eliminating carbs completely before bed. That doesn't seem like a good plan though since it's post workout carbs.

May just have to deal with it man..... A damp towel in the bed helps but, you're still wet I guess.

Have you tired a load day with the carb backloading? I have played around with a load on Saturday then sunday keto as well as non training days keto then on training days do the backload immediately post training or intra.

My split is Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat so keto is Sun, Wed, Fri except I do a cheat Wed evening. This setup has basically transformed me in 90 days.

Wow, thank you guys for all the great answers. And it has shed some light for me... I appreciate it.

Heavy, that sounds pretty amazing. So if I understand, keto (no carbs) on non training days. And then heavier carbs on training days? How much backloading are we talking about?

So I train, Sat, Sunday, Tues, and Thursday. What would it look like for me?

Monte I am sorta like you, easy to put on weight. When I did Atkins years ago, I realized the whole "low fat, no fat diets" were bullshit. And how much carbs effected me. A light came on in my head, a calorie isn't just a calorie.

I took these yesterday. Winter was tough on me. And I need to get serious about getting into shape for the summer. But this is me at a glance now. I estimated 15% bf but that is in my mirror. Pics are so unforgiving.

JerseyDevil and oldschool thanks for input also.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
about an hour or so before bed I have 1 cup rice and green beans along with chicken breast, after workout I have 2 cups egg whites and pineapple(got this idea from bc123jm) those are the last things eaten at the end of the day.

So you eat all of that right after training and just before bed? If so, you can dial back the carbs a lot. If that’s not the case and those are two different meals, can you give the time of day those two meals are eaten, time you train and time you go to bed?

Get Shredded!
So you eat all of that right after training and just before bed? If so, you can dial back the carbs a lot. If that’s not the case and those are two different meals, can you give the time of day those two meals are eaten, time you train and time you go to bed?

Yea, I get home from work at 4:30PM and get ready for gym and get there and get started at 5:00PM, then I get back home from gym at about 6:05/6:15PM(only about 2mins away lol) and down the 2 cups egg whites and pineapple, then at 7:30PM time for rice/green beans and chicken, but yea I am open for any suggestions.

Thanks

Yea, I get home from work at 4:30PM and get ready for gym and get there and get started at 5:00PM, then I get back home from gym at about 6:05/6:15PM(only about 2mins away lol) and down the 2 cups egg whites and pineapple, then at 7:30PM time for rice/green beans and chicken, but yea I am open for any suggestions.

Thanks

Doesn’t look like you need the rice in your last meal. The point of the pineapple is to spike your insulin for the protein you’re about to consume post workout. So the carbs in your last meal are more than likely being stored in the liver, rather than being used for energy since you’re going to bed soon after eating them. If you need the rice to meet your carb total, swap the pineapple for cream of rice or another simple carb.

Doesn’t look like you need the rice in your last meal. The point of the pineapple is to spike your insulin for the protein you’re about to consume post workout. So the carbs in your last meal are more than likely being stored in the liver, rather than being used for energy since you’re going to bed soon after eating them. If you need the rice to meet your carb total, swap the pineapple for cream of rice or another simple carb.

Thanks Sherk, I have no problem not eating rice lol, so green beans and chicken are good enough at the end? I tossed around just doing an ON protein shake before bed but damn I am SO fucking hungry lol while resting and watching TV, maybe just add 1 more chicken breast lol.

Thanks Sherk, I have no problem not eating rice lol, so green beans and chicken are good enough at the end? I tossed around just doing an ON protein shake before bed but damn I am SO fucking hungry lol while resting and watching TV, maybe just add 1 more chicken breast lol.

Eat your typical meal without the rice. If you’re hungry by bed, maybe try a casein shake or something. What are your goals?

Wow, thank you guys for all the great answers. And it has shed some light for me... I appreciate it.

Heavy, that sounds pretty amazing. So if I understand, keto (no carbs) on non training days. And then heavier carbs on training days? How much backloading are we talking about?

Monte I am sorta like you, easy to put on weight. When I did Atkins years ago, I realized the whole "low fat, no fat diets" were bullshit. And how much carbs effected me. A light came on in my head, a calorie isn't just a calorie.

I took these yesterday. Winter was tough on me. And I need to get serious about getting into shape for the summer. But this is me at a glance now. I estimated 15% bf but that is in my mirror. Pics are so unforgiving.

JerseyDevil and oldschool thanks for input also.
Give the no carbs on non training days and only carbs post workout a try. It's worked well for myself.

keto until 4 PM on a training day then I will eat 1 tube of pringles or 1 package of poptarts at the gym then at dinner eat a normal portion of carbs. Maybe 1 cup potato or rice on a training day. The backload is modest and I would start low.

On the load day I would consume about 600 grams of carbs to start with, zero fat that day. For your split I would do the load day on Sunday and then the next day would be keto all day. My fats are normally from nut butter, guacomole and beef. I also use Omega 3 fish oils and MCT oil in the morning. I eat pretty light though because like you I gain very easy.

keto until 4 PM on a training day then I will eat 1 tube of pringles or 1 package of poptarts at the gym then at dinner eat a normal portion of carbs. Maybe 1 cup potato or rice on a training day. The backload is modest and I would start low.

On the load day I would consume about 600 grams of carbs to start with, zero fat that day. For your split I would do the load day on Sunday and then the next day would be keto all day. My fats are normally from nut butter, guacomole and beef. I also use Omega 3 fish oils and MCT oil in the morning. I eat pretty light though because like you I gain very easy.
See my set up is -

No carbs on training days with higher fats as well. Nut butter, avocado, olive oil for fats.

Training days is zero carb until I train then, 50g intra from cyclic dextrin, 75-100g immediately post workout from cereals with whey isolate or egg whites, and the following 2 meals are 50-75g from rice or pasta with zero fats.

These are my typical numbers but, they're higher lately since I'm pushing calories up.

When I'm gaining, load days don't really work for me since I try to keep calories as consistent as possible. A single day of high carbs with the others being moderate seems to me like you're missing out on a more steady stream of calories overall if you're trying to gain.

Cutting though, I think it's a great tool as you know from working with Paradise Cup.

Recomp is somewhere in the middle with more thermogenic foods ideally.

See my set up is -

No carbs on training days with higher fats as well. Nut butter, avocado, olive oil for fats.

Training days is zero carb until I train then, 50g intra from cyclic dextrin, 75-100g immediately post workout from cereals with whey isolate or egg whites, and the following 2 meals are 50-75g from rice or pasta with zero fats.

These are my typical numbers but, they're higher lately since I'm pushing calories up.

When I'm gaining, load days don't really work for me since I try to keep calories as consistent as possible. A single day of high carbs with the others being moderate seems to me like you're missing out on a more steady stream of calories overall if you're trying to gain.

Cutting though, I think it's a great tool as you know from working with Paradise Cup.

Recomp is somewhere in the middle with more thermogenic foods ideally.
I'm not trying to gain and neither is Augustine5I unless I'm missing something here. Also I have low carb (keto) days thrown in.

I'm not trying to gain and neither is Augustine5I unless I'm missing something here. Also I have low carb (keto) days thrown in.
I was just giving insight on what I'm currently doing in relation to the conversation about loading, got a little off topic there.

I would still suggest to try the no carb days, carbs only post workout to start though. Those are going to be mini loads too begin with then, when body fat drops more, the load days like you are doing would be highly beneficial.

IML Gear Cream!
Btw. Since we're on the topic.

This coming weeks ART topic will be nutrition based and, focused on meal/macro timing.

This is a VERY hard topic to give advice on because there is so much that dictates how these things are set up.

I'll try to get our guys to lay out what they do and the thought process behind it. Maybe a few will list out their entire meal plan.

This coming weeks ART topic will be nutrition based and, focused on meal/macro timing.

This is a VERY hard topic to give advice on because there is so much that dictates how these things are set up.

I'll try to get our guys to lay out what they do and the thought process behind it. Maybe a few will list out their entire meal plan.

This is a great idea. I will gladly lay mine out.

Great choice for this week. Love it.
i feel this could possibly be what more guys on here need than anything else.

About time for a good Q and A thread. This is what makes a site IMO. few questions

Any way to combat swollen hands with HGH. I only take 2-4 IUs a day and can barely grip bar to do pullups. Used wrist straps but it put so much pressure on wrists I now have tendon problems in thumbs and wrists. Just want to be able to make a fist and not have a claw for a hand.

proviron vs materon or use both. I prefer proviron cause I already take test and tren injects. Seem similar to me and don't have to pound more oil 3 x a week.
Is anavar better than winny. Not a competitor bodybuilder, Just seems winny is more legit and anavar is more iffy, especially when comes in 50mg pills when pharm pills were 2.5 mgs.

And last, I have high hemo levels and donate to keep in check. Getting sick and tired of donating. I saw a few videos from doctors stating high hemo is not a problem, its the RDW and platet count that cause risk for stoke or clot. they say if high hemo were detrimental all people in Denver and high altitude cities would have to donate which they don't and are fine. Just take blood thinners (aspirin and few sups) and watch RDW and platelet count. Which mine are in normal range. Opinions?

Thanks a head of time fellas. Great idea for thread. I loved palumbo, razorripped, swiper, and a few other Q and A thread. Cant wait for questions to be answered and a lot of guys like my younger self in younger years will get answers to questions they have.

About time for a good Q and A thread. This is what makes a site IMO. few questions

Any way to combat swollen hands with HGH. I only take 2-4 IUs a day and can barely grip bar to do pullups. Used wrist straps but it put so much pressure on wrists I now have tendon problems in thumbs and wrists. Just want to be able to make a fist and not have a claw for a hand.

proviron vs materon or use both. I prefer proviron cause I already take test and tren injects. Seem similar to me and don't have to pound more oil 3 x a week.
Is anavar better than winny. Not a competitor bodybuilder, Just seems winny is more legit and anavar is more iffy, especially when comes in 50mg pills when pharm pills were 2.5 mgs.

And last, I have high hemo levels and donate to keep in check. Getting sick and tired of donating. I saw a few videos from doctors stating high hemo is not a problem, its the RDW and platet count that cause risk for stoke or clot. they say if high hemo were detrimental all people in Denver and high altitude cities would have to donate which they don't and are fine. Just take blood thinners (aspirin and few sups) and watch RDW and platelet count. Which mine are in normal range. Opinions?

Thanks a head of time fellas. Great idea for thread. I loved palumbo, razorripped, swiper, and a few other Q and A thread. Cant wait for questions to be answered and a lot of guys like my younger self in younger years will get answers to questions they have.
On the gh.

I would back the dose down to 1iu and then slowly increase it a half iu per week. Nothing else is going to help and the slow increase should help the water retention which is causing joint pain as well.

Mast or Proviron. Either. They're interchange for the most part, but mast is a bit more cost effective. I prefer mast on cycle and Proviron during a cruise. I'm pinning already on cycle so adding a little isn't a big deal. When I'm cruising I want to pin as little as possible.

Var is often fake yes. Lately that has gotten better though. I prefer var. Slow and steady with no sides hardly at all. I also feel like I get fuller and stronger on var. Winny helps in the strength department but I don't get the fullness and, it can make my joints feel like dog shit.

Question for our panel.

I get bad cramps and muscle spasms on tren. About three hours ago I woke up to a native cramp. Muscle still looks like this.... Painful all the time, movement is there but hurts. No bruising.

Tore? Leg on left inside knee cap.
c34997605a7e25873a06748116ebd372.jpg

Anabolic Round Table Q&A

How long has it been that way?

Back