• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Selfies!!!

Here's some goodies of me:

20180106_140959_2.jpg20180206_190053_2.jpg

Of course you gotta show off damit...:winkfinger:

cheapthreads out

Im running a log so i guess i lift , my pic is floating around somewhere...:kiss:

cheapthreads out..

The question should be why do ppl take self's...... girls i can see dudes na.. what did we do before this , draw ourselves.... i might just have to bring sumny back...

cheapthreads out.....

Few days ago after using a pre training drink called Fanatic. Stuff was like speed.

Attachments

• FANATIC - Copy.jpg
    FANATIC - Copy.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 174
You a big dude Heavy...keep lifting heavy things!

IML Gear Cream!
I rarely miss an opp to show my fat ass off
8f68c42420017743e75f19bad6bf3aff.jpg

Ironlion@keemail.me

Not biggest or leanest but figured I’d share one from few days ago

23448c49803ab8a37d8af17df93197e4.jpg

Hold on I have to apply a couple more filters first:winkfinger:

I don’t lift!
You probably seen better physiques on stalks of corn!

i need to practice my duck face before i post one

DUDE! Filters... They got what you need mane. You want duck face? They got it.. Dog ears? Your in.. Halo of flowers? Only the most angelic flowers with the sparkliest eyes. :winkfinger: No need to practice in front of the mirror for hours any more.

DUDE! Filters... They got what you need mane. You want duck face? They got it.. Dog ears? Your in.. Halo of flowers? Only the most angelic flowers with the sparkliest eyes. :winkfinger: No need to practice in front of the mirror for hours any more.

Lol hey if that’s your thing go for it! Add flowers and post those gains bro!!

Back