• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The final Bayer Rimobolan primo TD

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All good things must wait....140amps finally in. This is genuine Turkish made Rimobolan. This stuff isn't the easiest thing to get, but Domestic Supply comes through. If anyone needs something that's not on the site, you can ask. Quantity could possibly get you what you what. Just ask him. Getting ready for that summer cycle.
802d8e27817a1394ce45df9b1b1ed351.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

niiice! what's your cycle look like?

Im in the process of determining it. There will be multiple changes through out since we are talking 20 plus weeks.
Heres what I have sitting around in good quantities:
Orals: primo ace tabs, anavar, winny, Tbol, dbol/adrol.
Oils: primo, test, tren, mast, npp, tne/tren base.
plenty of HGH, t4, proviron, aromasin.
About the only thing for sure is that I'll try to run the primo E the whole time.

Im in the process of determining it. There will be multiple changes through out since we are talking 20 plus weeks.
Heres what I have sitting around in good quantities:
Orals: primo ace tabs, anavar, winny, Tbol, dbol/adrol. Mk
Oils: primo, test, tren, mast, npp, tne/tren base.
plenty of HGH, t4, proviron, aromasin.
About the only thing for sure is that I'll try to run the primo E the whole time.
Where are you getting the primo ace tabs from? Domestic supply have them?

Where are you getting the primo ace tabs from? Domestic supply have them?
Sometime back, I bought all the primo tabs DS had but needed more. Dispense Quik, no longer in business, had them and I bought a bunch from him. I also picked some up from Purple Panda just to try them. If I need more this go round, DS has them in stock.(who knows for how long though). DS & DQ primo tabs are good!! Haven't tried PPL's yet.

Sometime back, I bought all the primo tabs DS had but needed more. Dispense Quik, no longer in business, had them and I bought a bunch from him. I also picked some up from Purple Panda just to try them. If I need more this go round, DS has them in stock.(who knows for how long though). DS & DQ primo tabs are good!! Haven't tried PPL's yet.
Cool. Thanks for info bro.

Back