• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Z gear review

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4a8beb4f7341be85f9ec3f7ef0480c62.jpg

39e52dda0a12e68c7a73a9a69be6fd47.jpg

I’m going to review some of the ep line that we carry. I have been cruising on test cyp and tren E for the last few week’s. I was planning a blast but my blood work wasn’t in line so I had to put it off a few week’s. My tren dose has been low 100mg each week just to get it stable in my system. I’m going to run sust 500, tren E, and Mast E for some time and watch my body change. My diet will be in check and I’ll add a few other products as I go.

4934f237b79b0cf934ec49bd826714e3.jpg

Sounds good otg.. Subbed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So I’m a little sore from the sust because I did it in my tricep with a slin pin. I have ran this sust 500 in the past and there is a small bite but nothing bad. As I always said if it’s a true 400-500 mg and there is no pip I guarantee it’s not a true mg 4 mg. On the other hand it took forever to draw up in a slin pin 🤬 next time I’ll stick to the basic injection sites with a 25 gauge. Today was day 1 now the waiting game.

I added one product pre workout from another sponsor that I was dying to try. If it’s as good as it says I’ll push for Ep to create there own version. Everything else is going good feeling more fuller even on a calorie restriction. Unfortunately this week coming will be fucked because I didn’t submit my food orders in on time. I was one hour late they denied me :loser: I work 6 days week 10 hours a day so doing meal prep on my own isn’t a option. I’ll just try to eat healthy and get my order in for the weeks ahead.

Well this work week is in the books. Four 16 hour day's and as I mentioned my meal prep ppl fucked up this week so I have been starving myself instead of eating bad. Mostly protein and Mexican food all week lol. Meals are prepared this week and I get them 50% off. On a positive note I’m getting stronger in the gym and my libido is picking up. Hair is getting itchy from the mast also :( Looking to pick up the pace next week and make some gains.

Well this work week is in the books. Four 16 hour day's and as I mentioned my meal prep ppl fucked up this week so I have been starving myself instead of eating bad. Mostly protein and Mexican food all week lol. Meals are prepared this week and I get them 50% off. On a positive note I’m getting stronger in the gym and my libido is picking up. Hair is getting itchy from the mast also :( Looking to pick up the pace next week and make some gains.
Can you tell me more about the meal prep company? Do you get all your meal for the whole day from them? Last time I researched a meal prep company it was over the top expensive. Is yours pretty spendy? What kind of meals, food choice wise, do you get?

I'll be following this bro, not sure how I didn't see it until now.

Can you tell me more about the meal prep company? Do you get all your meal for the whole day from them? Last time I researched a meal prep company it was over the top expensive. Is yours pretty spendy? What kind of meals, food choice wise, do you get?

I'll be following this bro, not sure how I didn't see it until now.

I actually found them on fb I will pm you the link. I’m not sure if they ship out to any address but they may. I have a pickup spot across town that I go get them from. I get 6 days at a time and the whole thing cost me $100 week. Their meal prep is geared more towards BB’s and athletes. Portions are bigger and more protein. Unfortunately my order for last week didn’t go threw so I had to eat like shit this week but tomorrow I will be back on track.

IML Gear Cream!
Ps I have had the stomach bug since yesterday and I been very ill. Can’t eat or drink anything without it coming out both ends.

I had stomach bug for almost three days. I finally started feeling better last night and was able to eat a meal and hold it down. My son had it before me about a week ago same symptoms. I lost 8 pounds and look flat, flat. I’m also taking Superdrol pre workout 10m just started 3 days before I got sick. I’m going to eat and drink lots of fluids today and try to retain some weight back. I know most of its water and I’ll bounce back in a few days. I’m on the fence with even going to the gym today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had stomach bug for almost three days. I finally started feeling better last night and was able to eat a meal and hold it down. My son had it before me about a week ago same symptoms. I lost 8 pounds and look flat, flat. I’m also taking Superdrol pre workout 10m just started 3 days before I got sick. I’m going to eat and drink lots of fluids today and try to retain some weight back. I know most of its water and I’ll bounce back in a few days. I’m on the fence with even going to the gym today.

Ya bro u will bounce right back ...in all seriousness u may have dripped some fat in the time u wer ill. Glad u are feelin better.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Ya bro u will bounce right back ...in all seriousness u may have dripped some fat in the time u wer ill. Glad u are feelin better.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Hopefully I look skinny lol but muscles look flat and small ( like before lol ) I don’t wish that shit on anyone. I have had 24 hour bug in the past but never 3 days.

hey boss i just saw this ill start following , now how long have you been taking your sus 400? mg per wk how many wks?
im wk 3 on sus 250 750mg wk just tarting to feel something.. Def getting stronger.

cheapthreads out..

hey boss i just saw this ill start following , now how long have you been taking your sus 400? mg per wk how many wks?
im wk 3 on sus 250 750mg wk just tarting to feel something.. Def getting stronger.

cheapthreads out..

A little over a week 10-11 day’s now. Mine is 500mg per ml and I can feel a difference from my usual 200mg cyp for sure. I did get a stomach flu that could have been from introducing to many hormones in my system at one time or just from house germs who knows. I did make it to the gym and got a decent shoulder workout in tonight and all my meals today. I did feel much weaker from the flu but I’ll bounce back. Thanks for following bro.

A little over a week 10-11 day’s now. Mine is 500mg per ml and I can feel a difference from my usual 200mg cyp for sure. I did get a stomach flu that could have been from introducing to many hormones in my system at one time or just from house germs who knows. I did make it to the gym and got a decent shoulder workout in tonight and all my meals today. I did feel much weaker from the flu but I’ll bounce back. Thanks for following bro.

Shit i can see why your feeling it already. My sus is 250 so 750 a wk. This is wk 3 so im just getting thing's rollin.. Question ..... This seem right? Wk 3 750mg just feeling it?
And yes i am following along sir..

Cheapthreads out..

Shit i can see why your feeling it already. My sus is 250 so 750 a wk. This is wk 3 so im just getting thing's rollin.. Question ..... This seem right? Wk 3 750mg just feeling it?
And yes i am following along sir..

Cheapthreads out..

Depends usually Test Cyp, Test Enthate take about three weeks to kick in. Sustanon 250 is a blend of four esterized testosterone compounds: 30 mg testosteronepropionate. 60 mg testosteronephenylpropionate. 60 mg testosteroneisocaproate. Basically it’s s mix of short and long esters so you should feel it by week 2. I think your ok as long as your feeling it.

So I feel like I bounced back pretty good from this past weekends stomach bug. Had a great leg session tonight with a massive pump going. Felt a little weaker then normal on leg press but it could be the calorie reduction as well. Libido is high, pumps are intense, and overall I feel great. I’m using 10mg of Superdrol pre workout everyday and in loving it.

16 days in and I feel great. Strength is up, Libido is way up and tren is working like it should. The only complaint I have is my fucking hair is dry and thinning from the masteron. I’m moving the dose down to 200mg ew to see if it helps any. Unfortunately I have to leave town for a emergency turnaround for a few week's tomorrow. I was hoping to be turnaround free this cycle but it’s what I signed up for and pays the bills. My meals will be shipped to me thank god the only dilemma is getting to a gym everyday. I’ll bring my own dumbbells and try to make the best of it.

Get Shredded!
Everything is starting to tighten up already. I’m feeling real good debating on adding t3 25mcg I may consider in a few week’s if gains slow down. Hopefully I don’t need it at all. Strength is way up already as well. I hit 315x8 on the bench when a few week’s ago I was struggling 3-4 on a good day. The 10mg of Superdrol has been a real nice addition.

7a9e6cb5a016eb4ebab154f31d860d69.jpg

Here is a shot from today but If I could get back to where I was 2012-2014 I’d be very pleased.

^^^Stop living in the past you pussy -Tren

Last edited:
Getting more jerked by the day! I fucking dropped a bottle of sust off my sink and it busted. Lost about 5cc total so I’m already into my second bottle. I’m going to get some more ASAP. Everything is going real good. Lifts are way up and vascularity is starting to show more. I dropped the mast completely it was wrecking my hair line worse then it already is. I don’t know what it is but that shit never agreed with me but geared Jesus keeps telling me to give it another chance. Maybe in a few years when I’m completely bald I’ll give it a go but for now I like my hair.

Almost 4 weeks in to my cycle and I feel great. All my esters are kicked in and working overtime. I’m impressed so far and managed to put on 5 pounds but look leaner. Can’t wait for the next few weeks this is where the fun starts happening.

02a5870d8291c80adbfd3a75ba10c3ec.jpg

Well 8 week’s into this blast almost and I’m gonna start heading in another direction with my gear usage. The night sweats are the only side that I experienced but they were terrible and my wife had to wash the blanket and sheets daily almost because I smell like vinegar when I sweat at night. The whole bed was soaked every night and she couldn’t take it any more. I’m going to move into npp and eq in a few weeks ( Euro Pharmacies) and try to put on more lean mass then ever. I put on 10lbs even in a calorie deflict. I should of never used the masteron or Superdrol because they weren’t needed or necessary and caused bloat and hair issues for me. Both were legit and I kicked the masteron 4-5 week’s into it because my scalp was thinning and itchy as fuck. The Superdrol I made it almost five weeks and the last two weeks I became lethargic, felt like shit. I would binge on the weekends way more the I should have and it showed the last 3 week’s. I’m going to cruise and finish out some sust and tren e for another week or two low dose ( 300 sust ew, 300 tren e). I’m going to go into

Test E 750mg ew
Npp 100mg eod
Eq 600mg we
Igf-1-lr3

Height 5’11

Starting weight 228

End weight 239

More definition and fuller muscles for sure, strength way up benched 315 for 3 at start and now can hit 7-8 solid reps. Leg press 10plates each side for 20+ reps. I’m happy with my results.

Last edited:
Nothing in stone really. I ate threw a meal prep service and it’s only M-F 2200 calories each day. Of course I added protein shakes. My protein intake was around 250grams each day. The problem was I binge ate on the weekends way more then I should of especially the last three weeks. The Superdrol made me crave carbs like a junky. I regret using that the most. I should been more disciplined and prepped myself for the weekend. My next run in a few weeks I’m going to use intermittent fasting every day on someone’s recommendation. Being married with kids on the weekends they always want to go eat places. I don’t plan on competing just yet so I’m not to worried. Like I said I’m happy with the results and when I cut a true cut I know I’ll be where I want to be hopefully.

Starting the deca and dbol tommorrow so excited to start that, do you think the night sweats are from the test ?

Back