H-AS Pharma


Anyone else having problems with delivery time from h-as.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    gymrat38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    382348886

    I donít know anymore man. This has been since late Feb. Cycle is Fíd. Gonna have to start over when I get enough. Very frustrated

  2. #17
    Member
    appalachian_dude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Anyone else get theirs yet?

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    rowleyxlt05's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    430097336

    Quote Originally Posted by appalachian_dude View Post
    Anyone else get theirs yet?
    Got the first half of mine in decent time after the initial delay and was told it ship. The second half I'm still waiting on. It's only 3 days late so far from when it shipped so I'm hoping for the best

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    gymrat38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    382348886

    Nope over 2 months nothing. Tracking still in China as of last month. Pretty sure Iíll never receive. Very depressing

  5. #20
    Member
    playboii's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    356284018

    Placed my order mid last month and still nothing. Itís never been this long but they never let me down.

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    h-as.pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points
    2047609083

    hi brothers, all the orders placed recently are shipped very well. TA is back to normal.

    For the delayed packs( order placed in last month or earlier), some of them started to move in your country in the past few days. These packs should be delivered soon. This kind of delay on shipping may happen 1-2 times every year for polical reason, holiday or some other reasons. Finally, packs could be well received without any problem.

    Another thing, I found someone may count TA from the time of payment received on our end. It is not correct. Normally packs could be sent out in 1-2 days after payment received, but shipping time will be delayed sometimes. TA should be counted from pack sending to post office(as we stated in ordering email). For your reference.
    Last edited by h-as.pharma; 04-22-2018 at 08:46 AM.


    Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

  7. #22
    Member
    appalachian_dude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Quote Originally Posted by h-as.pharma View Post
    hi brothers, all the orders placed recently are shipped very well. TA is back to normal.

    For the delayed packs( order placed in last month or earlier), some of them started to move in your country in the past few days. These packs should be delivered soon. This kind of delay on shipping may happen 1-2 times every year for polical reason, holiday or some other reasons. Finally, packs could be well received without any problem.

    Another thing, I found someone may count TA from the time of payment received on our end. It is not correct. Normally packs could be sent out in 1-2 days after payment received, but shipping time will be delayed sometimes. TA should be counted from pack sending to post office(as we stated in ordering email). For your reference.
    I know I'm gonna get it. It's like my 4th order. I'm just anxious lol.

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    h-as.pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points
    2047609083

    Understand. According to recent shipping, you will receive the pack soon

    Quote Originally Posted by appalachian_dude View Post
    I know I'm gonna get it. It's like my 4th order. I'm just anxious lol.


    Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

  9. #24
    Member
    appalachian_dude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Sweet

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Silverback205's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    26305482

    Got my gear today so I'm happy. It took a little longer but I got it so props to h-as

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    rowleyxlt05's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    430097336

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback205 View Post
    Got my gear today so I'm happy. It took a little longer but I got it so props to h-as
    Lucky bastard

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    46

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Mines been taking a little longer than usual as well but H-as has always come through for me in the past. im sure itl be alright. Try not to stress bros. The the pre cycle anticipation can make the days feel like weeks, ill just try to plan ahead better next time.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Nebakanezer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    227

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    1232714315

    My last order from H-AS I think took 7 weeks to the day but I got all my gear, as always. H-AS has not let me down yet

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    h-as.pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points
    2047609083

    Planing ahead is highly recommended, especially around the holiday season every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by keelbaasa View Post
    Mines been taking a little longer than usual as well but H-as has always come through for me in the past. im sure itl be alright. Try not to stress bros. The the pre cycle anticipation can make the days feel like weeks, ill just try to plan ahead better next time.


    Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

  15. #30
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    46

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Just got word both my packages made it to the states. Ill probably have them both this week. Hope everyone elses orders are going smoothly. Thanks H-AS

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-28-2018, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums