• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear church revived me

mcreject83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got done putting my order in! It’s been a while since I’ve ordered from the forum, im from the Agent Yes and Olympus Pharm era, used to order a lot back then. Good shit. So I did my research and gear church came out on top. I usually like 16 week test/deca cycles but I only have 10 weeks to do this cycle so I chose a test p/Winny cycle. Definitely not my first rodeo but first time using prop longer than just as a kickstart. I will post TD pics when received. Really looking forward to this cycle and this sources gear. ldog has been awesome and easy to work with. Thanks brother.

Your gonna love the gear and the customer service brother! GC is where it’s at!!!! Enjoy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend. May I ask your age? Are you an old fart like me? Old farts love gear too💪

Just got done putting my order in! It’s been a while since I’ve ordered from the forum, im from the Agent Yes and Olympus Pharm era, used to order a lot back then. Good shit. So I did my research and gear church came out on top. I usually like 16 week test/deca cycles but I only have 10 weeks to do this cycle so I chose a test p/Winny cycle. Definitely not my first rodeo but first time using prop longer than just as a kickstart. I will post TD pics when received. Really looking forward to this cycle and this sources gear. ldog has been awesome and easy to work with. Thanks brother.

Thanks my brother. Grateful for your loyalty💪

Your gonna love the gear and the customer service brother! GC is where it’s at!!!! Enjoy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too old, late 30s. Starting to feel it though! And I definitely love the gear!

Sounds good. If you need some help, hit me up or post a question under the ask Mr Green thread. 💪

Not too old, late 30s. Starting to feel it though! And I definitely love the gear!

damn in his late 30's lmao makes me feel real old now..50 yr old fart here..you gonna love this gear I just ordered a small bit

Good ole juice.. 50 going on 30!!!

damn in his late 30's lmao makes me feel real old now..50 yr old fart here..you gonna love this gear I just ordered a small bit

We’re still kicking ass and throwing up weights better than most 20 year olds!

Back