• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summer shredder Brutus

IML Gear Cream!
I love pancakes and waffles
57cb87f25b7f09d55f5a1bd6022d5291.jpg
ef4d8bf0f5a48cba452c9d6e40629723.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I Like to eat a box of kodiak cakes sometimes on high card days or bran muffins from a local bakery. Doesnt sound that great but trust me these bran muffins are amazing!

Do you use sugar free syrup?

good job !

but it is not over. it was 10 weeks, still missing a month, right?
dannies post says april 1 to may tenth for a ten week contest but seems to have missed a month should be until june 10:roflmao:

No sir just reg ol maple syrup but I don't smother em
I Like to eat a box of kodiak cakes sometimes on high card days or bran muffins from a local bakery. Doesnt sound that great but trust me these bran muffins are amazing!

Do you use sugar free syrup?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

dannies post says april 1 to may tenth for a ten week contest but seems to have missed a month should be until june 10:roflmao:

phill , oldman and myself have asked about this with no answer from Dannie or the Other Rep.

Rules say may 10th , so ill go with that

If it’s may 10 than I think you’ve got it

good job !

but it is not over. it was 10 weeks, still missing a month, right?

i can go for another month no problem.

hopefully Dannie or another Rep chime in and clarify this for us..

these contests are hard to judge man

yep its like I say do it for the motivation and don't take the judging/results seriously.. No one wants to be the guy whining at the end about how great he looks comparatively...and how he deserves it and you are all a bunch of scammers blah blah blah.

phill , oldman and myself have asked about this with no answer from Dannie or the Other Rep.

Rules say may 10th , so ill go with that

I more or less missed the first month due to illness, so I’m hoping for June 10th.

203 lbs this morning.

today is pushDay.

have a 3D scan scheduled for next week , idk how acurate those are for measuring BF% .

trainning has been great , diet has been a struggle 😥😥 lol...

had a freeDay of eating for my bday and mothersDay diet was horrible... had cookies , icecream and cake! fml...

back at it tomorow , 4 weeks to go.

I, too, for the mother's day, I got stuck with the diet.I had a stomach ache for two days, this morning I finally feel better

I, too, for the mother's day, I got stuck with the diet.I had a stomach ache for two days, this morning I finally feel better

glad you are feeling better man.

pullday for me today, im feeling good, gonna try a PR on rackpulls.

206lbs as of this morning and tomorow is my carbDay.

Goal is 200lbs by june 10th

glad you are feeling better man.

pullday for me today, im feeling good, gonna try a PR on rackpulls.

206lbs as of this morning and tomorow is my carbDay.

Goal is 200lbs by june 10th
It's not your carb day after you took a shit on your diet buddy.

Two more days.

go back on Vacation gdi ...

true tho, no carbs til thursday
Atta boy.

I mean common..... Did you think you needed the carb day since you're still up in weight?

Gonna have to start charging you gdi.

Atta boy.

I mean common..... Did you think you needed the carb day since you're still up in weight?

Gonna have to start charging you gdi.
i always need carbs 😋

got 4 weeks left of on this cut , i dont want to go under 200lbs ,( mindfuck)

IML Gear Cream!
i always need carbs

got 4 weeks left of on this cut , i dont want to go under 200lbs ,( mindfuck)
Why not?

Just think. You cut and hold a lot of lean tissue, which I think you will, you'll grow like a weed when you're done since insulin sensitivity should be in a good place.

Why not?

Just think. You cut and hold a lot of lean tissue, which I think you will, you'll grow like a weed when you're done since insulin sensitivity should be in a good place.

i hate that you are always right gdi !

I'm rockin Cole Haan's ZeroGrand these days. I think I have 8 or 9 pairs, different colors. I'm still a shoe whore! lol
those look comfy !

i might actually have a pair of them , my wife buys my dress shoes for me ..lol

Back