• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid DMAA + Insane Options Courtesy of GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys check out our newest Advertising Sponsor. Premier Research Oils- www.premierresearchoils.com

The products are guaranteed quality. They are lab tested. You have anything from Liquid DMAA, to Trest Enanthate, to Kratom, to Desoxy Acetate to Tianeptine, etc, etc..

Use code "GYM10" at checkout for 10% off your order

When you log onto the page, at the top right go where it says SHOP and click that link and then view all of the pages to see all of what is available. Any questions on products, post up in this thread.
http://www.premierresearchoils.com/shop/

ENJOY!!
29684119_2107156792658387_6463038812825671850_n.jpg

I personally researched the liquid DMAA.
Research reveals positive results
1f4a5.png
💥
1,3 dmaa- boiling point 132.5
Molecular weight 115.22 g/mol
A+ version

Disclaimer: sold for research purposes only. Not for human consumption.

30264334_2116204061753660_5988888056646598656_n.jpg

Lots of chemicals I haven't heard of. Can post up some additional info?

Please ask specifically and I will do my best to answer here. But definitely research "most" of them and you will find your answers.

And for the record everyone, I have about 50+ reviews and I can personally attest to the quality and authenticity of this option :)

Most will have never heard of the superdiol or the methyl-t oxime. Trust me bros, check the out. Both amazing. I've obviously never used this brand, but have in the past With a certain other brand. A must try imo. Very innovative products.

And I'm still stoked about the formestane. Oh good lawdy I love some formastane.

I recommend you do your own research man!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I recommend you don't speak anymore. Good thing your not a sales representative, because your completely fucking retarded.
Let's just make our customers figure out what the fuck our products do. Lol

Last edited:
I recommend you don't speak anymore. Good thing your not a sales representative, because your completely fucking retarded.
Let's just make our customers figure out what the fuck our products do. Lol
Ok dick... I was being nice.
You want to be fuckin spoon fed like a child?... Do you know what google is?
Are you just gonna take advice from someone and not do your OWN fucking research? Hahaha
Everyone on here does their own research...
Your lazy and stupid af...
I'm done with your ignorance.

Ok dick... I was being nice.
You want to be fuckin spoon fed like a child?... Do you know what google is?
Are you just gonna take advice from someone and not do your OWN fucking research? Hahaha
Everyone on here does their own research...
Your lazy and stupid af...
I'm done with your ignorance.

Everyone should do your own research, for sure. But if you can’t help ppl out with “your” products, there is no need for you as a rep. If a company has a rep, those are the ppl you ask for help about their products. It’s not just you, asf is full of ppl that say they are reps but won’t help with their products. Sorry but you all need to be fired. No need in a “rep” at asf.

I think we all know wes is willing to help out with any information an inquisitive customer will have.

Hell, even google won't yield a huge amount of information for several of these compounds. Its not like we are dealing with epistane and superdrol here.

There was a certain forum that used to be around that would have had some info on these, but that website is no longer and it appears that it and its contents have been wiped off the face of the internet. Some of the products may prove difficult to dig a lot of info up on, although I haven't tried to yet.

I will dig around and see what there is to be found.

I think we all know wes is willing to help out with any information an inquisitive customer will have.

Hell, even google won't yield a huge amount of information for several of these compounds. Its not like we are dealing with epistane and superdrol here.

There was a certain forum that used to be around that would have had some info on these, but that website is no longer and it appears that it and its contents have been wiped off the face of the internet. Some of the products may prove difficult to dig a lot of info up on, although I haven't tried to yet.

Thanks for digging up some info. Wes doesn’t reply to email. So he isn’t repping the company he is with. Unfortunately my money will not be sent to a company he works for.

Thanks man, this is exactly it. Sorry that an argument rose up in here, that was not the intent of this thread.

I will help you guys out with what I can. Some of the nomenclatures, I certainly can post and explain.

No one is a REP for this brand on ASF, not even I, however, this is an "advertising Sponsor" on my Store. The attractiveness to this is that I can provide my customers/clients an even greater depth of options. Also most people once they are utilizing the brand, are so happy they then turn and give me their OTC supplement business. Which is always appreciated!!

If anyone has a question, at the very least I can post something "comparable" to that item. I don't mind doing that.

Just remember, that this line is only used for research. So for instance, you will see that the DMAA above was researched RE: Boiling points and temperature was named to show that it is 100% legit. DMAA nor Ephedrine for instance are illegal. They are not legal to sell as a dietary supplement. And that is not the case here. These are not being sold as dietary supplements. Just like if you went and bought Bronkaid, you are not buying that for dietary use.

Some awesome items that you can get no where else. The Oximes are generally speaking Drier compounds that are legal variations to their names. For instance Oxydiol A is a legal research product that acts like a dry abomb. Desoxy ace is a legal research oil or oral that acts similar to Mast. Ana V diol is a legal research product that acts similar to Var, MethylT oxime is a dry variation of Methyl1t. The compounds here are not scheduled anywhere. They are also not sold for human consumption so please be advised that such discussion would not be appropriate for any forum.

Everyone should do your own research, for sure. But if you can’t help ppl out with “your” products, there is no need for you as a rep. If a company has a rep, those are the ppl you ask for help about their products. It’s not just you, asf is full of ppl that say they are reps but won’t help with their products. Sorry but you all need to be fired. No need in a “rep” at asf.
I'm not a rep. Please don't confuse me with one for this company.
I also did notice some compounds that I'm actually having trouble finding a lot of information about online so I would like to apologize somewhat for that. However, I do believe everyone should do their own research before putting anything in their body, even with additional information from any rep or member here.

Also guys, big surprise they lost their merchant account this weekend.

Will get a new one this week from what I am told.

You can still order manually. Simply EMAIL these guys your order. Be sure to tell them full details, order, DISCOUNT CODE 'GYM10" so it is calculated in, and shipping address. Make sure you include an email or phone number and they can invoice you back. You will then receive either an email or a text at which time you click a link and will be prompted to pay via a secure payment form like Venmo, Zelle or Squarecash.

Premier-oils@protonmail.com

Back