• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie here

funlife982

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone! Joining to gain some insights on lifting and peds for lifting. I'm 24 and have been lifting on and off for 4 years now. Have got my lifts up somewhat decent and want to cycle now. Got a trt doctor and plan to be on for life. Have only been on trt taking 200mg a week for maybe six months and want to try something higher. Have recently acquired 4 10ml vials of 250mg test e. Any recommendations on how to dose my first cycle? Thinking about doing 750mg a week for 12 weeks then go back to my trt dose of 200mg. No sides at all on 200mg

Welcome to ASF... however it is so sad to see all these people going on trt at 23,24,25 years old. Smh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it sad? I feel great. Much better than before. Ive been doing hcg the whole time. I suppose I could do I cycle and after come off completely with pct and see if my natural levels come back decent? What do you think?

Welcome to asf. I also went on trt at a young age (28) it’s just the food now days I believe anyways shit happens but I consider it no different than having to be put on thyroid medication at a young age. We live in a time of modern medicine as long as he truly needed to be on trt I consider it a wonderful thing.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I originally wanted to get on trt to have a safety net in place before I began my first cycle or "blast" but my test level came back in the High 300s so I figured I needed it anyways. Any thoughts on my first cycle? Have only went up to 200mg a week with no sides. Thinking about 750 a week of test.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Welcome.... try 500. Repost in the anabolic zone for more views and responses.

Say guys.. Im a lil nervous this is my first cycle... I bought Test 400... Im doing one cc a week for 10 weeks.....and dianabol.. 25mg a day for 6 weeks... Im taking tamoxifen one a day...and liver & organ defender... My starting weight 2 weeks ago was 224 .. I just weighed myself today 229 ... Ive been lifting for years and just got out of prison looking alright and i liked the built look so now im going for the more built/bodybuilder look.... I drink my pre workout before and whey protein after gym... Workout monday thru friday.. Any tips? Thanks!

Back