• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Converting fully to ASF

IML Gear Cream!
So between FrankTheTank and antjb1017, the ant man is the last man standing..... Any reason why admin went with one over the other? They both looked suspect to me. Just curious

Because I’ve been trying to stay active on this forum, and I didn’t come over to stir shit up but he did.

And I’m gonna keep it that way as well.

Because I’ve been trying to stay active on this forum, and I didn’t come over to stir shit up but he did.

And I’m gonna keep it that way as well.

Sounds like a plan and just keep on the straight and narrow and you won't have a problem here. ASF is a darn good board with great people just have to understand how things go on here. I see Frankthetank got the hammer...he seemed alright just took things way too far.

Sounds like a plan and just keep on the straight and narrow and you won't have a problem here. ASF is a darn good board with great people just have to understand how things go on here. I see Frankthetank got the hammer...he seemed alright just took things way too far.

I most definitely will.

It truly is nice to be on a board where you can speak your mind in the bit, and not be canned over something silly. We’re not walking on eggshells here at ASF!

Thanks man.

You got that right on the money :)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know him well but he's gotten to be a hothead in the end.

Absolutely.... hot head that cant control his self .....and watch out when he starts his tin foil theories omg ....

Get Shredded!
I don't think he did, Reverse Scamming and Sharing Personal info is a big no no.....

Totally agree with that. Some people just got to watch the world burn.

Just saw this thread.

Forum people are worse then teenage girls when it comes to drama.

Yes especially when drama from another forum spills over to this one. It gets old fast.

They brought up joining BOP not me. You and Geargod are two peas in a pod. Couple whiney ass fuckers... Maybe both accounts are the same person??? You sure seem to love you some Geargod.
Bro you don't know me from a can of paint. That goes both ways. Difference is I care not to know you. Haaaahaaaaa......

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Definitely done with this thread. I was on BOP for Sovereign and that’s it.

I’m no longer a rep and don’t want to be anymore. Don’t have the time anymore.

Plus people are too childish on the internet. When I’m 45 i know I won’t be posting on a forum all day.

I’ll be seeing the ASF bros around here, for those who doubt me, I’ll prove my self.

Frank get lost for good

im proud of my board tenure

I actually agree with petty banning thing. I got threatened to get banned when I posted for the guys to be careful ordering from prime as he was Hammer. I had all the pictures and info that proved it and got told if I continued to post about id be banned. This was during a time members were having issues with there orders. I was trying to look out for the guys and basically got shit on. End result I was completely correct and ppl got smoked. I even warned the mods,reps. Same shit , we will wait it out and see what happens. What happened were members got fucked. After that I stopped posting much at all there and just deal with a lab there and that's as far it goes there.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

I actually agree with petty banning thing. I got threatened to get banned when I posted for the guys to be careful ordering from prime as he was Hammer. I had all the pictures and info that proved it and got told if I continued to post about id be banned. This was during a time members were having issues with there orders. I was trying to look out for the guys and basically got shit on. End result I was completely correct and ppl got smoked. I even warned the mods,reps. Same shit , we will wait it out and see what happens. What happened were members got fucked. After that I stopped posting much at all there and just deal with a lab there and that's as far it goes there.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Chad, I’ve been following for you some quite some time. Everyone should know, if you say this, then it is most definitely true.

I just banned u from the KKK! Kool Kids Klub ....

Ironlion@keemail.me

BOP banned me because they have hothead lying frank on the staff.

Time to contribute to this board and become a valuable asset to the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest problem for you young man is you had to make a statement.

Who gives a shit and honestly I don't care if you got banned.

You can hangout with us older, much cooler guys and have a lot more fun than having an internet pissing contest with some hot head from another forum.

You’re right brother. I recognize that.

He got canned from here anyways I believe. I didn’t know he was gonna come here.

You’re right brother. I recognize that.
Yeah us guys 45 years and older who have no business being on the internet 'all day', can be pretty cool. Some very knowledgeable guys here who may be old school, but have tons of experience. Don't confuse being a detective with posting research to investigate an idea or concept. No paper or study is end all, say all. It's always changing.

Yeah us guys 45 years and older who have no business being on the internet 'all day', can be pretty cool. Some very knowledgeable guys here who may be old school, but have tons of experience. Don't confuse being a detective with posting research to investigate an idea or concept. No paper or study is end all, say all. It's always changing.

I hear that man! Cool enough to still be lifting and kicking ass. I plan to be the same way years down the line.

I just read that. Thank you for pointing me to that.

One of the best reads about Training back then. That’s awesome.
Back then? LOL. I'm betting his legs blow yours away today. He was just explaining how he got to this point.

Back then? LOL. I'm betting his legs blow yours away today. He was just explaining how he got to this point.

Okay, I wasn’t saying anything negative, why make an a** comment like that?

Whatever you issue you have, leave me out of it dude. You posted a random “case in point” and I responded to it positively. I thought it was a good read. Jesus.

Okay, I wasn’t saying anything negative, why make an a** comment like that?

Whatever you issue you have, leave me out of it dude. You posted a random “case in point” and I responded to it positively. I thought it was a good read. Jesus.
Wow young buck, you misread my comment completely.

And his legs DO completely blow yours away at this point, LOL

Back