• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summy Bear where the fuck are you ????

bc123jm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what happened to summy bear ? I leave for a lil bit and you guys whacked him out...
I was going to show off some new whips and the company Jet but if i cant rub it in his face its just not the same .

He's on vacation. :coffee:

He’s here.. he’s always here.. just like franny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what happened to summy bear ? I leave for a lil bit and you guys whacked him out...
I was going to show off some new whips and the company Jet but if i cant rub it in his face its just not the same .
Yeah our old buddy summy got the old 1-2.... kinda miss some of his rants.....bombr that fucking weirdo... Yeah him i could do without.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I actually liked the guy... I found him entertaining.
especially he he was all fucked up on pills and booze.
which was pretty much all the time ..
summy that is ..bomb was a lil to weird for my taste

I wanna see those whips man! I know u got good taste in cars!

Bombr had a better sense if humour than 90% of the people here. I miss him :( and summy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe hope Summy gets unbanned soon.

IML Gear Cream!

Pics of the jet or it didn’t happen.

Does anyone think Summy should be unbanned?

my cars sure , the jet ahh gotta clear that with the big man at 16k an hour to run it
if I had oldschools money, id burn mine. He can float a few hours operation no sweat.

Good to see you back bc. Nice beach cruiser there.

You really balling with that jet BC...and welcome back. Would be cool to take a ride in it :)

Does anyone think Summy should be unbanned?
Most of the time I always gotta laugh from Sumner and would be fun to see him back., but somewhere I read or heard that he was just one of many gimmick accts. by the same person.?? Don't know if that's the case but I did read or hear that.??

Get Shredded!
Most of the time I always gotta laugh from Sumner and would be fun to see him back., but somewhere I read or heard that he was just one of many gimmick accts. by the same person.?? Don't know if that's the case but I did read or hear that.??

Summy did make quite a few gimmicks after being banned and Farva was banning them left and right. Bombr also made a few as well.

I'm scared to death to fly...fuck all that..lol
Nice new ride BC...murdered out black with the stainless studs looks sick dude.!! Send some of that weather up North!!

I am sure BC's got a skilled pilot at his disposal (hope not a stunt pilot..eek!). Definitely nice ride and having access to a jet is a big plus.

Maybe I'll hit him up when I need to fly to Florida or Vegas lol.

Summy did make quite a few gimmicks after being banned and Farva was banning them left and right. Bombr also made a few as well.
That's probably where I read that man...maybe the real Sumner will return.? He's kinda legendary in recent ASF history..lol

That's probably where I read that man...maybe the real Sumner will return.? He's kinda legendary in recent ASF history..lol

Maybe if Summy gets sober and right in the head perhaps Farva might be in a good mood to unban him.

That would be my guess too bro. This place is pretty laid back but if they let him back he won't be cut much slack if he causes trouble.

Right. If and only if Summy can be sober and not be a dumbass troll.

You really balling with that jet BC...and welcome back. Would be cool to take a ride in it :)

well just so everyone is clear I do not own the Jet . My Family does ... Its for business and when not in use for that, its chartered out .
everything is run by a management company. you just make the initial purchase of the plane , they handle the rest. you can also use another one
in the fleet if yours happens to be in use for a charter and you need it .. I have not been up in it yet , they just got it .. it was 8 mil .
a brand new g550 is like 50 mil

well just so everyone is clear I do not own the Jet . My Family does ... Its for business and when not in use for that, its chartered out .
everything is run by a management company. you just make the initial purchase of the plane , they handle the rest. you can also use another one
in the fleet if yours happens to be in use for a charter and you need it .. I have not been up in it yet , they just got it .. it was 8 mil .
a brand new g550 is like 50 mil
Ya I realize that...just messin' with you (and secretly jealous lol).

Ya I realize that...just messin' with you (and secretly jealous lol).

well that was meant for those who think im a poser lol... who was it the sunmer troll that tried to called me out one time
cause my sushi cost more then the futon in an efficiency i rent lol... haters gonna hate

Back