• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Couple years old anabolic anarchy and pain and low potency

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve recently gone to sub q injections for test and it has been going well until I recently switched to some anabolic anarchy I had from 2/3 years ago. After each injection I got a massive lump, redness, itchiness and pain which lasted at least 5-6 days. Also it feels like the stuff is having no effect as I went from feeling great on the other stuff I was taking to feeling like shit on this stuff

What could be causing these issues?
Is the oil contaminated that it’s causing the redness and lumps.

Also, since it’s a few years old does it lose potency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’f it’s the first time you’ve used there test it could be an allergic reaction to the carrier oil. Just first thing i would think. Either way sounds no good. Try Gorilla 😉

Doesn't it take a few days for certain oils to dissipate from sub-Q? I tried it once, had a lump for days, never did it again...

AAP used mct oil for their carrier oil. Same as GP. If you had a bad reaction to AAP, you’ll probably have the same reaction to GP. But AAP was a top quality ugl as is GP. It’s like they’re the same exact source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doesn't it take a few days for certain oils to dissipate from sub-Q? I tried it once, had a lump for days, never did it again...

Do you think I would still have the issue going intramuscularly?

AAP used mct oil for their carrier oil. Same as GP. If you had a bad reaction to AAP, you’ll probably have the same reaction to GP. But AAP was a top quality ugl as is GP. It’s like they’re the same exact source

Agreed

Hell send any unused or unopened AAP to me asap. I don't want you to suffer Brother lol. I Fucking LOVED AAP. Once they dipped on out I went to DQ and GP.... I must say both those labs remind me ALOT of AAP... It's definitely the mct oil bro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sub Q ?! Why?
I’m still using AAP test prop and wish I had more.

Sub Q ?! Why?
I’m still using AAP test prop and wish I had more.

Injections are much easier. No pain. Until I started injecting AAP. potency is just as good as if I did IM.

Back