• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eat egg whites every meal..all week!

whippedeye

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I need to make some diet changes, mainly get rid of some bad habits that are emerging.the plan is to eat 12 egg whites mixed with onions,spinach and mushrooms with some salsa on top 6 to 8 times a day for a week.

Meal 1 will contain 2 slices of ezieckiel bread with coconut oil (1tbl)

Work out

Meal 2 with a half a cup of oats

Meal 3 just the eggs with veggies

Meal 4 eggs with veggies and 2 yolks

Meal 5 just eggs with veggies

Meal 6 eggs with veggies half an avocado

We shall see if I need additional meals.

After a week I will begin swapping out the last meal of the day with chicken legs/thighs or salmon and of course good ole veggies like broccoli and such.

The reason is .....i am slipping on my diet plan and I need to shake it up.

I foresee I will slowly,week by week swap out the eggs for basic meals we traditionally eat.

I know I feel really good after eating eggs and less bloated.

Let's see how it goes

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

been there, done this recently but with a little more carbs and i did it for about 2.5 weeks. i averaged no more than 1/2cup of rice or pasta with 4 or 5 of my meals. you stop having solid shit dude, even with the greens for fiber, it just becomes mush and it's a bitch to clean up properly. the gas is constant as well.

been there, done this recently but with a little more carbs and i did it for about 2.5 weeks. i averaged no more than 1/2cup of rice or pasta with 4 or 5 of my meals. you stop having solid shit dude, even with the greens for fiber, it just becomes mush and it's a bitch to clean up properly. the gas is constant as well.
If it turns to mush, use kratom...that will do the trick

Ur farts r gonna be epic

This is no joke.

I basically supplement in egg whites with any meal in which I do not get enough protein. And holy fuck..

My breakfast alone with 2 whole eggs and 1 cup of eggwhites is enough to make my farts horrendous. Then I throw in the extra and I have to leave my office to crop dust the halls..

Not necessarily, maybe you have a slight egg allergy. My shits are solid.

Back