• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic B12

TX_hempknight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used the search feature but came up with no matches and I looked briefly at the sponsors and didnt see anything. Does anyone know of any B12 sources that are domestic? Most of the online sources im finding are canadian. Looking to add it to my supplements.

Also, i found alot of vet grade b12, i read alot of people take the vet grade, but not sure. Any opinions on pharma vs vet grade?

Vet grade is fine but try and get methylcobalamin rather than cyanocobalamin.

I currently have cyanocobalamin, it's pretty easy to find online, and cheaper but not the best form of b12.

"Cheaper to produce, cyanocobalamin is the type of B12 most often found in vitamins and dietary supplements. It is not naturally occurring and can only be made in a laboratory. Since cyanocobalamin contains cyanide, a substance that is not intended to be used in the body, cyanocobalamin must be broken down and converted. The body naturally tries to convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin by removing the cyanide donor and attaching a methyl donor. This must be done before the compound can be used as vitamin B12 by the body."

I believe drugs gear and a few others carry b12 injects

Last edited:
Vet grade is fine but try and get methylcobalamin rather than cyanocobalamin.

I currently have cyanocobalamin, it's pretty easy to find online, and cheaper but not the best form of b12.

"Cheaper to produce, cyanocobalamin is the type of B12 most often found in vitamins and dietary supplements. It is not naturally occurring and can only be made in a laboratory. Since cyanocobalamin contains cyanide, a substance that is not intended to be used in the body, cyanocobalamin must be broken down and converted. The body naturally tries to convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin by removing the cyanide donor and attaching a methyl donor. This must be done before the compound can be used as vitamin B12 by the body."

I believe drugs gear and a few others carry b12 injects

Thanks alot sir. i will check them out now.

Just came across this thread. I also can't find anything on here about b12. Need some more info on b12 injections vs orals

I just started taking a b12 mix ( hydro and cyan) and I love it. I know methyl b12 is superior to cyan, but decided just to try it out . I needed it for appetite stimulation and it's worked like a charm. Little more feeling of well being too. Definitely not placebo as I log all my food and have seen an increase in food consumption as well as it being easier to comply with my set macros as they are now.

Ive found sublingual source naturals 5mg methylcobalamin tablets work just fine for raising b12 values and saves some pokes.

Robolics has it I believe

How many MG of the bet grade do you days take? How often?

I've been lookin good for domestic injectable b12 as well

I know this is an old post but thought I would update. I bit the bullet and ordered from www.b12-shot.com. It ships from Canada, however it only took approx a week to receive. Took the first shot this morning, havent noticed anything immediately but will update after a week or so.

I know this is an old post but thought I would update. I bit the bullet and ordered from www.b12-shot.com. It ships from Canada, however it only took approx a week to receive. Took the first shot this morning, havent noticed anything immediately but will update after a week or so.

Please update I’ve been looking around for some B12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe most are looking for the methyl form rather than cyano. Cyanocobalamin is all over the net.

Yeah, I couldn't find meth Anywhere. Lmao. If you find a legit source for it, please let us know. Until then, I will keep using the cyan.

Back