• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IFBB Pro First Show

Get Shredded!
Not trying to put him down but here’s my opinion.
Going to be 100% honest he looked better in his last show prior to this one he lost way to much muscle and lats are still crazy uneven and rear delts there is something in his genetic limiting that or not training both sides the same . Could be injury related.
9c6bf518075f0f9290d88a20e3d49d52.jpg

Should of stayed in open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100%. Please don't take this the wrong way, REHH, because I respect the accomplishments that he has made, but if he can look like that doing this "half-assed" like he's been, just imagine what this guy's potential could be if he was doing it all right...guys like this make me want to smash my head against a wall.

InB4 you tell us that he was eating TV dinners during his contest prep. lol...

No he actually had to diet hard to make weight and if he eats dirty will gain fat so he's eating pretty clean now still. He trains hard, lift too heavy for a BB imo, maybe injury himself with those big lifts he keeps doing.

Not trying to put him down but here’s my opinion.
Going to be 100% honest he looked better in his last show prior to this one he lost way to much muscle and lats are still crazy uneven and rear delts there is something in his genetic limiting that or not training both sides the same . Could be injury related.
9c6bf518075f0f9290d88a20e3d49d52.jpg

Should of stayed in open.

Yeah open probably better for him and his genetics and body frame. He came in flat, had to loose to much weight. Honestly I've looked at his lat symmetry a few times since the first time you brought that up, they're even in person, its an angle or posing thing your seeing. He doesn't have any injuries there. Think the only injury he's had was something with a quad a long time ago.

Yeah open probably better for him and his genetics and body frame. He came in flat, had to loose to much weight. Honestly I've looked at his lat symmetry a few times since the first time you brought that up, they're even in person, its an angle or posing thing your seeing. He doesn't have any injuries there. Think the only injury he's had was something with a quad a long time ago.
Look at all his pics including ig if the camera is catching it it’s there.

Honestly not saying it to pic him apart I want to see him do great if that issue doesn’t fix it will get worse.

Tough crowd up in here.

Not trying to offend him rehh knows this though.

I get it, but this guy doesn't seem that much different than a lot of people out there in different sports... Much better than your average with out having to try as hard as most and doesn't want to put in the commitment to go to all the way but still enjoys competing... Nothing wrong with that. He is still way more impressive than most.

I get it, but this guy doesn't seem that much different than a lot of people out there in different sports... Much better than your average with out having to try as hard as most and doesn't want to put in the commitment to go to all the way but still enjoys competing... Nothing wrong with that. He is still way more impressive than most.

never said anything about his commitment I know the man has to work hard to get where he is.

Yes that kinda sums it up. He has elite genetics to be freaky big and strong without a doubt but maybe not the best aesthetics for bodybuilding. I'll update with some pics in here and see where he goes. I agree he needs to go open, he melted going down to 212, his basic structure doesn't suit it. In talking he was hoping he could compete as a pro in the 212 without having to run many supplements, which he can but probably not win any shows. He beat Colin Montgomery who is a big name, and half the other pros in his first show so that's pretty good I think.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes that kinda sums it up. He has elite genetics to be freaky big and strong without a doubt but maybe not the best aesthetics for bodybuilding. I'll update with some pics in here and see where he goes. I agree he needs to go open, he melted going down to 212, his basic structure doesn't suit it. In talking he was hoping he could compete as a pro in the 212 without having to run many supplements, which he can but probably not win any shows. He beat Colin Montgomery who is a big name, and half the other pros in his first show so that's pretty good I think.

Rehh check your pm.

How can I put this......I am well over 50 and he has better genetics than me for sure. I am 215 lbs at 5% b fat, so it is not like I am bigger than him.

Having said that, with all due modesty and respect, my glute/ham back conditioning blows him out of the water. I am 8 days out and am not on any diuretics or anything except a ton of gear and I am 3 times harder and way more dense. I would have to massively, massively fuck up this last week to come in even remotely that soft. I am getting picks Tuesday and competing next week and the pics will be up on the NPC website, If you think I am full of shit.

Again, I do not mean to be disrespectful. I am an over 50 amateur, and if I went to nationals there are at least 3-4 guys that would beat me, so I am in no way saying I am anything special.

If I prepped this guy he would look a million times better. The first thing I would tell him is he has to do whatever it takes to get what he needs o be at his best. I don't care if that means a second job bouncing/stripping/debt collecting whatever. You do whatever it takes an if you are afraid for your health then you should not even think about competing.

That is just the way it is guys. My wife begged me to go to the hospital this prep, but that is normal. I trained in MMA and this sport is more dangerous.

I could put something together that, swear to God, would get him in the top 10 of the Olympia if he was willing to do it. No pct, 4-5 cc's of oil a day everyday for most of the year at least 6-10 iu's of pharm GH a day for 10 months straight. Different people are different.....my program comes from all the So Cal guys in the early mid nineties, (except there was less GH and insulin.....well Dorian did 36 iu's of GH a day).

We/I favor more cardio more food. Yes, Flex used to eat Burger King 3 weeks out from the Olympia, but these guys (and of course Dorian) were way way better conditioned than the puff boys we see today. You would freak if I told you what Dorian ran. Some of the So Cal uys averaged 2 hours of cardio a day. If you complained you were a pussy. There was less emphasis on insulin and way more on hard training.

A gay guy like Chris Duffy trained way harder than the pros today (saw him rep 600 lbs DL for 10 in contest shape). Fags back then are tougher than todays guys.

I could put something together that, swear to God, would get him in the top 10 of the Olympia if he was willing to do it. No pct, 4-5 cc's of oil a day everyday for most of the year at least 6-10 iu's of pharm GH a day for 10 months straight. Different people are different.....my program comes from all the So Cal guys in the early mid nineties, (except there was less GH and insulin.....well Dorian did 36 iu's of GH a day).

We/I favor more cardio more food. Yes, Flex used to eat Burger King 3 weeks out from the Olympia, but these guys (and of course Dorian) were way way better conditioned than the puff boys we see today. You would freak if I told you what Dorian ran. Some of the So Cal uys averaged 2 hours of cardio a day. If you complained you were a pussy. There was less emphasis on insulin and way more on hard training.

A gay guy like Chris Duffy trained way harder than the pros today (saw him rep 600 lbs DL for 10 in contest shape). Fags back then are tougher than todays guys.

I’ve seen some of what Dorian ran and it’s definitely not what he says in his interviews lol.

I’ve seen some of what Dorian ran and it’s definitely not what he says in his interviews lol.

No. Back then, after the Olympia everyone toured. I don't know what it was like today, but everyone knew what everyone else was doing. We saw what Dorian was like in the gym. He was that way about everything....he would do whatever it takes to win, and his body reflected that.

All bodybuilders lie.....they have to.

I have seen respected vets here defend that bullshit. I just shake my head and laugh.

Here's an example i had a complete pct laid out, hcg, nolva and clomid. He's only using nolva, previously he was given the same advice when coming off for pct but chose to take nothing and just go off everything for 8-10wks. Amazingly he holds most of his strength and size even when doing this....... one word "GENETICS".

Been off everything for 7 weeks now, just ran some nolva a couple weeks for pct. Gained back another 20lbs, sitting at 250 now, watched him weigh last night. Strength is still up and barely affected. Gonna stay off everything another 4wks.

Attachments

• 20180829_085947.jpg
    20180829_085947.jpg
    958 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
been off everything for 7 weeks now, just ran some nolva a couple weeks for pct. Gained back another 20lbs, sitting at 250 now, watched him weigh last night. Strength is still up and barely affected. Gonna stay off everything another 4wks.

fml...

This dudes The Truth....😉😉 looking damn good

Not trying hide who he is, just don't wanna use his name on the forum so it doesn't come up in google searches.

Yeah he looks just about as good now as he did 7 weeks ago, amazing how he's able to hold size and strength, I deflate like a balloon when I come off.

Get Shredded!
Not trying hide who he is, just don't wanna use his name on the forum so it doesn't come up in google searches.

Yeah he looks just about as good now as he did 7 weeks ago, amazing how he's able to hold size and strength, I deflate like a balloon when I come off.
Oh I was just joking around lol...Absolutely some amazing genetics.

Just goes to show you how important genetics are lol.

Did he reverse diet out?

Did he reverse diet out?

Yes! Exactly, and I think it was smart for him to do it that way, slowly added calories back but still dieting. He can definitely put on fat if he lets loose of his diet, he was 20+ bf a couple years ago. We were talking and he agrees that he shouldn't let the bf get over 15 from now on, stay 10-15% in off season so contest preps will be easier and not loose muscle. I'm hoping he gets the funds to run a proper bulk, will be interesting to see if he can hit 280 like he wants and still stay lean. I believe he could even with moderate supplements, low for a pro.

Just goes to show you how important genetics are lol.

Yes very!!
I think there are guys that are hyper responders to aas and able to far surpass their genetic potential and there are some that are true mesomorphs and are naturally big and strong.

My bud got a big shout out from Dave Palumbo on "Muscle in the Morning".

Dave mentioned his recent powerlifting contest, think 500lb bench, 800lb deadlift, not sure exact weight Ill ask. Also his first pro bodybuilding show.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181004-220544_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20181004-220544_YouTube.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
My bud got a big shout out from Dave Palumbo on "Muscle in the Morning".

Dave mentioned his recent powerlifting contest, think 500lb bench, 800lb deadlift, not sure exact weight Ill ask. Also his first pro bodybuilding show.

Thats whats up, congrats.

Back