• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second order not going so well

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Almost a fortnight into Bitcoin acceptance, still says "handed to carrier" and has for a week. Not good.

Sorry to hear. Have you contacted customer service?

Yes I have, they said the same as above. Maybe nothing, just taking much longer than normal.

My first order was the same way, and then it moved. It cleared customs a couple days ago and it’s on it’s way. Try to be patient, I know it’s tough as I’m a very impatient person. Haha

Once I get my first order I’m planning on a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first was very expedient. This one has been very slow. Not much consistency between orders.

I placed an order on 3/3 and I'm still waiting for it.
unfortunately there have been some hitches.
sometimes it happens, it's part of the game

do not worry and wait ... sooner or later it will come

My order has read “handed to carrier” for 8 days now. With pharmacom’s reputation I’m not worried. I’ve learned to be patient in this game. Am I anxious? Absolutely. I’m eager to try pharmacom’s product for the first time, but am I worried about it getting here? No. An update would be nice but ultimately, won’t change anything. It’ll come when it comes.

Hey Guys ,

It would be a lot better if you'd PM your order numbers so I can check the status of the orders personally .

I think this would be a lot more helpful for both sides involved in the transaction.

Yeah, guys. PharmacomRep has all the info regarding orders and can help pretty fast with anything related.

IML Gear Cream!
I did PM you for the status, FYI. I don't know how to take this reply. At first I was a little remorseful that I posted about it. Now, not so much. Your bedside manner needs work. Happy Easter.

Hello Sirs!
March-April is the busiest period of the year, we have all our warehouses overloaded with order processing and stock issues are unpredictable due to high demand.
We are in the process of restocking 2 warehouses and we indeed have a huge batch of packages on hold awaiting dispatch. They will all clear at the beginning of the next week.

Have no worries, there is no customer who has ever lost money with us and there will never be.
If your order is delayed for more than 5-6 days than our advertised delivery time you can request discount coupons to our support line to use for next purchases, of 15-20-25%.

Thank you for your patience!

Hello Sirs!
March-April is the busiest period of the year, we have all our warehouses overloaded with order processing and stock issues are unpredictable due to high demand.
We are in the process of restocking 2 warehouses and we indeed have a huge batch of packages on hold awaiting dispatch. They will all clear at the beginning of the next week.

Have no worries, there is no customer who has ever lost money with us and there will never be.
If your order is delayed for more than 5-6 days than our advertised delivery time you can request discount coupons to our support line to use for next purchases, of 15-20-25%.

Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate the response. I never worried about losing any money. I love Pharmacom. You have a loyal customer here. I will keep the March/April time in mind for next order.

I did PM you for the status, FYI. I don't know how to take this reply. At first I was a little remorseful that I posted about it. Now, not so much. Your bedside manner needs work. Happy Easter.
Log off, drink some cold beers and chase some pussy. The pack will show up whether you are here posting or not.

Happy Easter!

Hey man, received your order?
..let us know.

but the important thing is that in the meantime I received mine :D

Attachments

• IMG_20180412_125556.jpg
    IMG_20180412_125556.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 49
Nope, received a reply from Darius, so we will see. My stock is very low.

Nope, received a reply from Darius, so we will see. My stock is very low.

I used to work in supply chain. Reached out to a friend about delays and was told from the area these air mail shipments are sent out, they have had an influx of over 120k packages a day. Yes, a day! Normally around 50 to 60k a day so carriers are behind. Be patient my friend, it will all be worth it. Just keep posting and keep all updated :)

Back