• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

nolvadex help please

fat max

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 51 years old and suffer from low test. couple years ago I tested at 223 and
my doc put me on 200 test depot once a month and then tested at 235 and was bumped to
200mg test every two weeks. bloodwork 3 days after showed a little over 1100,which was
great but bloodwork 3 days after injection had dropped to 407. after a couple years I decided
to supplement myself with 200mg of test cyp between the injection I get from the clinic,which now
makes 200mg per week. everything going great for me now except my nipples getting a little itchy
at times and recently purchased 20mg nolvadex but not quite sure if I need it every day. I read somewhere
that a dose 48 hours after injection would prob be enough for low test doses. what do you think think about that?

I would recommend you use an AI instead to actually control the level of E2 (estrogen can cause other negative issues such as prostate enlargement etc).
Of course, get blood work -- Estradiol sensitive to be specific -- to confirm your E2 level and then you can start dialing in a dosage protocol.

I only have bloodwork done once a year in january,or else I wouldn't be able to sneak in the extra testosterone. my psa was 1.38.
I can get some femara if needed but not sure of dosage.

You really need to get an aromatase inhibitor Nolvadex is only going to block the estrogen from binding to your nipples. It’s not going to help with the bloat, mood swings,blood pressure and everything else having high estrogen does to your body. If you have to buy your own ai and pay for your own bloodwork to get it dialed in. I’d recommend starting out with .5 adex a week split up into 2 doses if you can and see what that does for your nipples.

I think your doctor probably has good intentions, but has no idea what he's doing. 1 shot a month is not good. It's time for you to get your own education. Get on here and look in the forums under trt and start reading. Learn as much as you can. Also under source checking forum is a sub forum lab testing. Read thru it too. Learn how to get your own labs and how to read them. It's your body! Learn how to take care of it and what's best for yourself.

Back