• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Modafinil (provigil) as a "Smart Drug" Performance Enhancer.

IML Gear Cream!
FLmodafinil is good stuff I take 150 mg when I get up on days I plan to study or research for school. It makes me alert and allows me to focus longer. I get no high or euphoria like other stims. It does not bother my sleep either if taken morning-mid afternoon.

Anyone know of a source as of lately?

maresearch chems has the flmodafinil but I have yet to see anyone comment on how it works for them so I finally said fuck it and ordered a bottle. Will know soon enough.

Please be sure to update bro I'm very interested to hear what u think about it since it might be an option down the road....thanks

hard to say right now- I think it helps but it also makes me feel a bit off- tastes nasty- time will tell
Please be sure to update bro I'm very interested to hear what u think about it since it might be an option down the road....thanks

hard to say right now- I think it helps but it also makes me feel a bit off- tastes nasty- time will tell

Oh shit u already have it? That's cool....How many mg's are u doing? I see that it's 50mg/ml and the pills come in 100 and 200mg.... I will say this on the pills I had to be careful because I first took them in the afternoon and found myself staring at the ceiling at night unable to get to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about shit. The mind was working overtime....Learned u gotta take that shit early in the day to avoid that :D

Get Shredded!
100 mg at a time- so 2 ml- does seem to increase my focus- only had it a few days

Past studies showed mixed results for modafinil's effects on healthy, non-sleep-deprived people. However, for the new paper, the researchers reviewed 24 placebo-controlled studies in healthy people that were published between 1990 and 2014. The studies included more than 700 participants total, and tested a variety of aspects of thinking, including planning and decision-making, flexibility, learning, memory, and creativity.

Modafinil improved only certain features of cognition, the researchers found. In general, the drug appeared to improve what researchers call executive function, the ability to sift through new information and make plans based on it. Modafinil also somewhat enhanced people's ability to pay attention, learn and remember, the researchers found.

But the drug didn't consistently help participants on simple tests of attention, the scientists found. It had "little effect on creativity and motor excitability," they said, and it did not significantly improve people's working memory, flexibility of thought or ability to divide their attention.

Modafinil has few side effects. The 70 percent of the studies that looked for mood and side effects found only some instances of insomnia, headache, stomachache or nausea, all of which were also reported in placebo groups.

https://www.livescience.com/51919-modafil-improves-attention-learning.html

I may dabble with this for fat loss one day..
i don’t believe it has any fat loss benefits other than the fact it slightly suppresses appetite. It’s not like traditional stimulants like adderall for example that suppresses my appetite and I can’t eat even if I want too. It does dull my appetite a tad in the morning but I can still easily eat on schedule. I will say the couple of times I took it and work was hectic to the point I had to miss a couple of meals I felt bad. Not sick or anything just really weak, kinda weird, and like I needed food asap to keep functioning. My wife on the other hand doesn’t get that and she feels it’s easier to diet when taking it and doesn’t have to eat nearly as much to feel satisfied.

That tells me the fluorinated version isn’t as good. Because I feel regular modafinil an hour after I take it and the feeling is pretty pronounced for me.

If everyone on add meds could make the switch to modafinil the world would be a better place lol. All the benefits without the fake short term euphoria. Just getting shit done.

That tells me the fluorinated version isn’t as good. Because I feel regular modafinil an hour after I take it and the feeling is pretty pronounced for me.

If everyone on add meds could make the switch to modafinil the world would be a better place lol. All the benefits without the fake short term euphoria. Just getting shit done.
very well put

Back