• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil (provigil) as a "Smart Drug" Performance Enhancer.

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not too familiar with this drug yet but holy shit does it help in the gym. Works wonders.

It's a stimulant and cognitive enhancer.

This is the basics of it: (no peer review)

Modafinil acts as an atypical, selective, and weak*dopamine reuptake inhibitor*which indirectly activates the release of*orexinneuropeptides*and*histamine*from the*lateral hypothalamus*and*tuberomammillary nucleus, respectively, by unknown mechanisms, all of which contribute to heightened arousal.

In a meta-analysis*recently published*in*European Neuropsychopharmacology,*researchers from the University of Oxford and Harvard Medical School concluded that a drug called modafinil, which is typically used to treat sleep disorders, is a cognitive enhancer. Essentially, it can help normal people think better.

Out of all cognitive processes, modafinil was found to improve decision-making and planning the most in the 24 studies the authors reviewed. Some of the studies also showed gains in flexible thinking, combining information, or coping with novelty. The drug didn’t seem to influence creativity either way.

“What emerged was that the longer and the more complex the task, ... the more consistently modafinil showed cognitive benefits,” said*Anna-Katharine Brem, a neuropsychologist at Oxford and one of the paper’s authors, in an email.

Modafinil is a prescription medicine for narcoleptics that increases alertness and prevents sleep. It just so happens to also increase cognition and memory, and is a potent and highly regarded supplement in the category of*nootropics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use it quite a bit. I couldn't tell you for sure if it has a performance enhancing effect on me mentally but it does help out when I'm tired and dragging ass.

It's a huge kick in the ass all day for me. I feel so awake and energetic. Goes on all day too and I don't mind the increased concentration at work. Makes me dislike my coworkers less haha

Adrafinil is legal to take and is a precursor to Modafinil. So you will get some of the "alert" clarity but would need higher doses.

Interesting.

Adrafinil is legal to take and is a precursor to Modafinil. So you will get some of the "alert" clarity but would need higher doses.

Interesting.
Modafinil is all over the web but without insurance it cost 500 bucks or something for a script. India produces tons of it for nothing... naturally...

Provigil is no joke. I use to pay 800.00 per month to cover this for my wife. Most doctors have pushed Nuvigil due to the cost. As a side note, Provigil is often given to fighter pilots.

Provigil is no joke. I use to pay 800.00 per month to cover this for my wife. Most doctors have pushed Nuvigil due to the cost. As a side note, Provigil is often given to fighter pilots.
I believe it. May I ask why she needed it.

If you take it, DO NOT DRINK. It will ruin you and everyone around.

Will it make you piss hot on a 6 panel test? Someone at work got popped for adderall - since this is prescription I'm assuming there's amphetamine?

I just renewed my script for the Nuvigil. It helps with sleepiness during work. Makes me more social about the first hour or so. I have to watch what I text and say as to not over commit to something I regret.

Attachments

• 93F99CDF-3E27-4DD9-A9B4-C2BFB2E607EF.jpeg
    93F99CDF-3E27-4DD9-A9B4-C2BFB2E607EF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 170

I just renewed my script for the Nuvigil. It helps with sleepiness during work. Makes me more social about the first hour or so. I have to watch what I text and say as to not over commit to something I regret.
That's the short acting version right?

IML Gear Cream!
Will it make you piss hot on a 6 panel test? Someone at work got popped for adderall - since this is prescription I'm assuming there's amphetamine?
I get piss tested regularly. Haven't failed yet.

Not sure. It came after Provigil came out. It’s somewhat of a pain for the Dr to prescribe though. There’s certain paperwork that has to be completed for the insurance to cover it.

No. it’s not an amphetamine. Don’t expect it to be like one either.

The only way it could pop for something else is if it’s manufactured in a sketchy place where it got contaminated or something with a different drug.

Sun Pharma Modalert 200, dirt cheap from many Indian vendors - not hard to find...
Don't expect it to be like Adderall though, or you will be disappointed. Also, would not recommend anyone take this late in the day, as it had a long half life, and you will be tossing and turning all night.

View attachment 33262

Sun Pharma Modalert 200, dirt cheap from many Indian vendors - not hard to find...
Don't expect it to be like Adderall though, or you will be disappointed. Also, would not recommend anyone take this late in the day, as it had a long half life, and you will be tossing and turning all night.

View attachment 33262
Have you personally used it or read about it ? Adderral is a child to this. Without the stimulant. Mental clarity, alertness, the focus is incredible. To to mention you notice so much more. Adderral is for little kids. I'd like to hear some real people who have used this.

But yes your right. You read a wiki or another page that tells you you can get this for 50 cents a pill from India. I'm sure you can. Where? Enlighten me how you got it and your experience.

your attachment leads no where.

All I'm saying is this is something that can help a lot of guys on here. It has stimulant properties but isn't like caffeine. Pulls you through work outs like crazy. Helps focus at work. Actually increases stimulation.

Honestly I don't see a down side.

And with all the bogus crap this site has been selling people. What was that fake cocaine or crack shit with horrible ingredients.

Ask your doctor.

Seriously what was that stuff. I forgot the advertisement. Something cane? Or maybe it was a opioid.

Can this be gotten thru int ugl?

Have you personally used it or read about it ? Adderral is a child to this. Without the stimulant. Mental clarity, alertness, the focus is incredible. To to mention you notice so much more. Adderral is for little kids. I'd like to hear some real people who have used this. But yes your right. You read a wiki or another page that tells you you can get this for 50 cents a pill from India. I'm sure you can. Where? Enlighten me how you got it and your experience. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk your attachment leads no where.
Adderall is far stronger. Not “child’s candy”. Are you stupid?and there’s several sources here that sell it. Look around.
Seriously what was that stuff. I forgot the advertisement. Something cane? Or maybe it was a opioid. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Vicaine. It’s actually a decent supplement(not like crack) and contains FLmodafinil, which is more potent than provigil.

what are the sides when it wears off? do you feel crashed?

Get Shredded!
^^^I must be slow and I obviously need more focus and attention because I've looked for both of these on here and I haven't found dick!!! FOCUS TINY FOCUS WTF^^^

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Narcolepsy

QUOTE=Mr. T;1377246]I believe it. May I ask why she needed it.

If you take it, DO NOT DRINK. It will ruin you and everyone around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

... hard to believe there's no after effect....if something makes you feel good...then wears off !?!?!?!? :thinking:.. that's where the trouble usually starts for most of us.... :eek: ..
The biggest factor or side effect is insomnia. I have no problem getting to sleep on 200mg. I take it as soon as I wake up. I believe the half life is 10 to 14 hours.

Its not a stimulant like caffeine or adderral. It's more of a mental alertness to me.

I use it all the time I don’t feel like I get much brain enhancing out of it more like a cup of coffee

Ah Modafinil... Some regard it as a cup of coffee and others as a life-changing drug.

The popularity of Modafinil has replaced that of Adderall among young people. That can only be a good thing, as Adderall is a lot more dangerous.

Personally, I think that Modafinil is beneficial if it's used for the right purposes.

FLmodafinil appears to be more promising than moda, and can be bought legally in the us.

Pure without other stuff? Do you know who carries it

put it in my hands, and i will carry it gladly :)
you homies need to reddit more. cough cough
look for research threads.

Back