• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Old Man Veterans Log - Not For Beginners

Wow, liposuction, now I've seen everything. This board has jumped the shark.

Diet is pretty spot on M-F. I splurge a little on the weekends. Problem is not all 25lbs is muscle as it used to be in my 30s

BREAKFAST

3 whole eggs scrambled with veggies (spinach, tomato, sweet pepper, etc.) along with coffee with almond milk. If I work out first thing in the morning, then I add half a white toasted bagel for recovery

MID MORNING

Protein shake with or without fruit depending on how I am feeling

LUNCH

Either:

Choice of fish/chicken/ground beef with brown rice and veggies or fish/chicken/ground beef in a salad with a little dressing

MID AFTERNOON

Could be another protein shake or a handful of nuts (if hungry)

DINNER

Repeat lunch

I'm at about 3/4 gallon of water a day. Regardless of when I work out, I always have a protein shake and half a white bagel right after.

Any suggestions?
Suggestions . . . yes. Stop "splurging on the weekends." You are ruining your hard work during the week. Get your diet, track it, and stick to it every day, including the weekends. Ditch the protein shakes. Ditch the fucking bagels until you get your bodyfat where you want it. Where you have protein shakes, eat meat and a fibrous veggie. Almond milk in the coffee might be ok, but that depends upon whether you are making progress. It sounds like you are not, so I would cut it out and drink it black. Handful of nuts may or may not be ok. It depends upon your calories for the day. You do not give us much information to go on. Nuts are full of healthy fats, but fat is 9 calories per gram, so . . .

MyFitnessPal. Log everything you eat and drink. Set your calories around 2500. Keep protein at 200-250 or higher. After two weeks of sticking to this, step on the scale. If you are headed in the right direction, then stick to it for another 2 weeks. If you are not, then pull out 300 calories and try again for 2 weeks.

Now, fasted cardio in the morning . . . how many days a week are you doing cardio? What are you doing for cardio?

Strength is way up. Tren has made cardio darn impossible past 15 minutes.
Geez, give me a break. I am older then you. I am doing more tren than you. I did 30 minutes this morning, fasted, on a stair master, with the level set up on 7. 349 calories, according to the machine.

It is pretty easy reading your log to discover what the issues are. You're eating too much and not working hard enough.

Fix your diet.

Do cardio.

This whole liposuction thing has me laughing my ass off. What did you think, inject a little tren and you would be ripped? LOL! Oh, magic steroids don't work, so I am going to have invasive surgery?

I've seen the after effects of liposuction. The shit never looks right afterward. Don't mess yourself up like that.

You just need to put in the work. Hell, you do not even need to decide on a plan. I laid it all out for you. You just need to do it.

My apologies in advance as I have been gone long time without posting an update.

I'm entering the final three weeks of my 25 week cycle (longest ever) and I must say that I am pleased with Monster Labs. Since my last update, the lipo surgery went very well. Still some scar tissue to work through and that will take some time but have nothing but compliments on the results.

I took some advice on nutrition tweaks and the weight has come down accordingly with increased cardio and ab work. I do 17-25 minutes of cardio per day either on the stairmaster or power walking. From a peak of 220lbs (when on d-bol), I'm now 213lbs with much more definition. To be honest, the amount of food ingested is getting old!

I've also incorporated Winstrol and T4 for the final 5 weeks. Winstrol is 50mg a day until the final week when it will be 100mg a day. T4 is 50mcg a day until the final 1.5 weeks when it will be 100mcg a day.

Thereafter, 2.5 weeks to let the system clear and then start a longer than normal PCT cycle.

I've noticed that I have been very lethargic while on Winstrol and T4. Anyone else experience this? Anything to do to combat it?

Get Shredded!
My apologies in advance as I have been gone long time without posting an update.

I'm entering the final three weeks of my 25 week cycle (longest ever) and I must say that I am pleased with Monster Labs. Since my last update, the lipo surgery went very well. Still some scar tissue to work through and that will take some time but have nothing but compliments on the results.

I took some advice on nutrition tweaks and the weight has come down accordingly with increased cardio and ab work. I do 17-25 minutes of cardio per day either on the stairmaster or power walking. From a peak of 220lbs (when on d-bol), I'm now 213lbs with much more definition. To be honest, the amount of food ingested is getting old!

I've also incorporated Winstrol and T4 for the final 5 weeks. Winstrol is 50mg a day until the final week when it will be 100mg a day. T4 is 50mcg a day until the final 1.5 weeks when it will be 100mcg a day.

Thereafter, 2.5 weeks to let the system clear and then start a longer than normal PCT cycle.

I've noticed that I have been very lethargic while on Winstrol and T4. Anyone else experience this? Anything to do to combat it?
I would think the lethargy would have more to do with the duration of the cycle then the t4 or winny.

20 weeks is a long time to push much less 25. Have you had any breaks in training and cardio during this time?

I would think the lethargy would have more to do with the duration of the cycle then the t4 or winny.

20 weeks is a long time to push much less 25. Have you had any breaks in training and cardio during this time?

Yes. 3+ weeks post lipo plus some shortened weeks. The lethargy really started once I added T4 and Winstrol. I'll just monitor it and cut the cycle short if needed. Thanks

It has been a long time since I posted, but the cycle is over. It was a crazy 25 week cycle, my longest ever since I started cycling nearly a decade ago. It will be a while before I do another - likely a year or more assuming my baselines are good.

I'm in PCT now. Thanks in part to Monster, I got into the best shape of my life in my mid 40s! I actually saw some semblance of a six pack thanks to the winstrol and clen. I lost some size at the end but the definition popped out big time. Definitely giving Monster an other try. I can't show pictures due to my job and very unique tattoos, but damn I got a ton of compliments.

It took a heck of a lot of hard work. The tren effects subsided towards the end and I was able to do 30-35 minutes of hard core cardio a day. Also got a day of cross fit in a week. Took Malfeasance's advice on diet and it helped.

People have asked me what the toughest compound/drug I took in this cycle. No question for me - the clen. The stuff is crazy strong and had me sweating like crazy and got some bad headaches. Glad that is over.

I'll be on an extended PCT (6-8 weeks) and will report back when I have bloods.

Good to hear man , i know you are stocking up for your next cycle on our BlackFriday Sale, i already sent you the code 😉

Back