• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update——found endo who actually listened

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Update: found endo, put me on 200 mg test every 4 weeks with clomid 50mg MWF. Question is how much additional Test can I add so that my numbers don’t get too high.

he wants to continue me on clomid, because as he said work two pathways to increase test.

Basically 1 shot a month.That just seems way to far apart from each injection.Your going to peak then your levels are going to crash.

^^this. 200mg once every 4 weeks seems very low. I’d try and split that up as much as I could but even that wouldn’t make much of a difference.

I never understood why doctors put people on Clomid with that dosing schedule. When I was getting my injections from a clinic they put me on Clomid 50mg MWF for testicular atrophy. Never did work. 500mcg HCG split dosage twice a week dose the trick very nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you you recommend supplementing with my own test shot during the time in between the prescribed shot?

the doc wants to try this course of action for 4-6 weeks, draw blood, and then Increase dosage if necessary. He wants my total T to be in the 400-500 range to start.

appreciate the advice.

Basically 1 shot a month.That just seems way to far apart from each injection.Your going to peak then your levels are going to crash.

Follow his advice for now. Supplementing with blood draws that close together and you’ll lose your script.

Roid is right. Follow his plan for now.

That being said, I would be a wreck following one shot every four weeks. Nothing but a hormonal roller coaster there.

Endo said if I still feel like crap, which I have a inclination I will, just because of the low dose of test so far apart, that he will increase dosage and possibly frequency.

Endo said if I still feel like crap, which I have a inclination I will, just because of the low dose of test so far apart, that he will increase dosage and possibly frequency.
Good news. Sounds like you found one that is willing to listen and work with you. Very nice.

Good news. Sounds like you found one that is willing to listen and work with you. Very nice.

Im pretty happy with him so far. Goes to show that going into Boston isn’t always the best. The Boston docs are so focused on “if research doesn’t say to do X, then we won’t.” Not let’s LISTEN to the patient and hear what he has to say and make treatment recommendations based on that.

I wouldn't take anything extra until your doc has checked levels again. my doc started me out at 200 mg a month and when my levels didn't budge, he increased my dosage to every two weeks.
I started at 223 and after one dosage per month it moved to 235. after that they increased me to 200mg every two weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
just shows you how retarded these docs are... 200mg a month, you may as well not shoot it and just keep saving the bottle . go back in 4 weeks with the same level
then when he he gives you 300 a month do the same thing , dont take it,, maybe in 3 moths hell give you 200mg a week,,, or you could just go
find a new doc who know wtf he is doing

Yea wow 200 a month is way off do you get to administer your own shot or must you go In the office to get them. Honestly I don’t even know if I’d give him the time of day you need to find a better endo or maybe just a doctor specializing in TRT.

Yea wow 200 a month is way off do you get to administer your own shot or must you go In the office to get them. Honestly I don’t even know if I’d give him the time of day you need to find a better endo or maybe just a doctor specializing in TRT.

I have to go to office for shot. This is my third endo, and he is the first to even think about trt. My levels were 188 before we even started. Second endo just put me on Clomid and said to hope for the best. I will get bloods and the. Make decision from there. He also said if you don’t feel any different we can always increase the dosage and frequency.

I understand but 200 a month is going to make you feel worse than you do now you’re going to be on a hormonal roller coaster ride...

I'd find another doc. Everyone I know does 200mg a week from their doctor. I get all my trt gear at once and take it how I want to which is 500mg a week for 3 months then cycle off. I'll be adding to that with sponsors from here.

I'd find another doc. Everyone I know does 200mg a week from their doctor. I get all my trt gear at once and take it how I want to which is 500mg a week for 3 months then cycle off. I'll be adding to that with sponsors from here.

Same here I get a 6 month supply all at once

With a level of 188, depending on how you react to an exogenous source of testosterone, you will most likely need a higher dose.

Back