• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from the darkness - Lokthan’s Ongoing Sexy Fun Adventure

Get Shredded!
Torn labrum in my shoulder is what the orthopedist thinks. He scheduled me an MRI but when I get that estimates bill the day before the MRI, F that! $3000.

Injured it about 3 months back benching. I heard something tear or what sounded like a tear. I can move my arm and shoulder around just fine. Like nothing’s wrong. But benching or any pressing exercise felt off. Not painful but like going any further was going to be a bad thing.

I haven’t lifted in about 2 months now. I’m hoping when I do start back that there’s no pain. If so, it’s back on. I’ll have to find a good combo to roll with. Thinking some Tren for sure. Maybe EQ and Tren. Maybe Deca and Tren.

Glad you’re doing well buddy. I hated to hear about the depression. You’re one good dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torn labrum in my shoulder is what the orthopedist thinks. He scheduled me an MRI but when I get that estimates bill the day before the MRI, F that! $3000.

Injured it about 3 months back benching. I heard something tear or what sounded like a tear. I can move my arm and shoulder around just fine. Like nothing’s wrong. But benching or any pressing exercise felt off. Not painful but like going any further was going to be a bad thing.

I haven’t lifted in about 2 months now. I’m hoping when I do start back that there’s no pain. If so, it’s back on. I’ll have to find a good combo to roll with. Thinking some Tren for sure. Maybe EQ and Tren. Maybe Deca and Tren.

Glad you’re doing well buddy. I hated to hear about the depression. You’re one good dude!

Npp and ace with some eq

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Npp and ace with some eq

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I was just gonna say lol.

I tore my supraspinatus incline pressing not quite two weeks ago. Couldn't hardly lift my arm the next day. Switched to 100mg tren ace, 200mg NPP, 400 test along with 2iu GH daily and what I had left of some BPC and TB. I'm already able to hold a 135lb bar for stiff leg deads and I think I'm going to be able to start rehab work this week. It's unbelievable.

Mind you, my tear wasn't too bad but it was verified by MRI. Pretty sure all the IGF-1 is helping a ton

Man it is good to see all you guys still on here! I’m working my way back in. Between work and a bummed shoulder I’ve had to take a substantial amount of time of. Seeing all you guys makes me want to get back into my routine sooner than later.

You still look fantastic Lok!
#TrapBrothers

And BC! I’ll have to shoot you a text one day and catch up.

You too Tren! The coach of all coaches! Hope you’re doing well brother.

Hey bro, nice to see u back, was wondering what happened to you.

Ew man I’m kinda same boat. Still having had a real chest workout since September last year. Rehab that shit and post some nudes

Back