• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from the darkness - Lokthan’s Ongoing Sexy Fun Adventure

IML Gear Cream!
So here’s our pics from our tiny peak week mock we did. Obviously there were a TON of factors that weren’t present during our peak week that normally would be apart of peak week. I still had test in my system, no orals and other variables.

But. I love how I look and feel. We started this cut back at the end of November at 223lb and now sit at a very light 192lb. Going to try to drop a couple more lbs of fat I think and then let the real growing begin.

Before grow state though I’m gonna take a couple weeks and diet/cardio and really rehab my body. It needs to be worked on bad so this next grow season I can have full ranges of motion, proper blood flow and loose muscles. Coach said he has some dope stuff in store for grow mode so I can’t wait!

99a7b9552c0f29f99fa622c7841d4acb.jpg
dadc1b545c4a8935635c700dbc27c975.jpg
bad9769a809895057310edbbdc9894d8.jpg
c3718018a1a1f6484b32a191140e2879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta say you are looking awesome man. I’m on the same track as you I think, just about four months farther behind. I can’t wait to finish cutting and go into the mutate phase, and looking at your pictures is making it worse lol.

I gotta say you are looking awesome man. I’m on the same track as you I think, just about four months farther behind. I can’t wait to finish cutting and go into the mutate phase, and looking at your pictures is making it worse lol.

Don’t worry dude I’ve been mentally way over this cut for a while haha. Where are you sitting?

Sick nasty pump from all the BS I ate today and from earlier. Its awesome
33919a227d7867bda670b35ad1530406.jpg

Glad your back Loc and glad life is getting better. I'm subbed!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

welcome back dude,,, i just climbed out of a pretty dark hole myself...
you look great man .. i kinda like the more natty look on me....
im a lot smaller these days... just on 250mg of test.
i call it the slightly better than average look for an old man lol...

IMG_3750.png

IMG_3750.png

Oh shut your Gd mouth!!! Lol

Get Shredded!

IMG_3750.png

“Slightest better than average for an old man” my ass lol.

Maybe slightly better than average for currently active military personnel.

IMG_3750.png

Welcome back to the light as well!

Plus wtf. Still look better than 99% of this damn board

Back down to 195 from Easter. Ate probably close to 600 starburst jelly beans I swear.

Talked with coach a bit and here’s the plan:

I already started deca on Saturday so while that’s taking its time to peak out we are going to finish cutting until then see if we can get to 188-190. Once we are on diet I will introduce the drol/growth and it’s fuckin bombs away

Ya boy finally found out what his fucking shoulder problem is! A goddamn out of place first and possibly second rib.

All the goddamn mri/X-ray, ortho surgeons, massage therapists, even a Chiro and none of these people were able to see that. Now that me and our therapist finally found it, I’m setting up a Chiro appt and until then.. gonna wreck havoc on this rib and try to get it back into place myself

Eek. An out of place rib(s)?!
surely there is a story behind what caused it?

I know the first instance was from full body weight landing on my shoulder from like three feet.

Then re injured /worsened it on three separate occasions in the gym I can fully remember. I just honestly thought it was a delt problem so always tried fixing the delt rather than dealing with the rib.. all well.. time to get this shit fixed!

I know the first instance was from full body weight landing on my shoulder from like three feet.

Then re injured /worsened it on three separate occasions in the gym I can fully remember. I just honestly thought it was a delt problem so always tried fixing the delt rather than dealing with the rib.. all well.. time to get this shit fixed!

hardcore. Probably refreshing to know finally what exactly it is. Is it constant pain or something that comes and goes?

What the hell fell on you? Sounds painful!
Hoping for a full recovery for ya. I had a rib confusion one time. Rib injuries suck bc there isn't much that can be done except rest and wait!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Idk how tk reply to multiple people in one message but uh lmao I originally tripped and fell basically and then hurt it while shrugging and then another year later while doing side lay raises.

Been working on pushing it in until I can get into a different chriopractor but now I can’t even bend over, lift anything, normal angles hurt my breastplate. Like incredible pain/zingers/aching everywhere on my left upper body. And we had our estate sale today and had 0 babysitters with a sassy ass 3 yr old so I got off diet for sake of mental composure and ease. All good though. No show anytime soon

Well no upper body for a few days, coming up on just shy a week no upper body. Getting this shot taken care of now so I can be a god later

IML Gear Cream!
Idk how tk reply to multiple people in one message but uh lmao I originally tripped and fell basically and then hurt it while shrugging and then another year later while doing side lay raises.

Been working on pushing it in until I can get into a different chriopractor but now I can’t even bend over, lift anything, normal angles hurt my breastplate. Like incredible pain/zingers/aching everywhere on my left upper body. And we had our estate sale today and had 0 babysitters with a sassy ass 3 yr old so I got off diet for sake of mental composure and ease. All good though. No show anytime soon

Click this on every post you want to quote, then hit ”reply with quote” on the last one you want to include. It’ll add them all.

Attachments

• F0B94E0E-9158-4327-891B-B62CCE685BC1.jpeg
    F0B94E0E-9158-4327-891B-B62CCE685BC1.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 103
Chiro follow up tomorrow afternoon.. if anything my problem is worse now, left shoulder sits approx 1/2- 3/4” higher than the right. Fucking delt muscles on left are basically being pulled into my collarbone . Probably going to have to get X-rays and more mri done but this time on my chest.

Gettin pretty sick of cardio/legs. Lmao. Oh boy

Sorry for the slow posts. In the middle
Of getting ready to move and dealing with school finals so life has been fast paced.

I’ve adhered to the diet as much as possible but right now my focus is elsewhere. Manages to still be under 198 so that’s perfectly cool with me. Once we get settled and back into a rhythm expect some awesome things, which won’t be until July unfortunately.

Here’s both of us since some of y’all have been asking about how the wifey is doing. Currently on 20mg pure var and sitting at 134. Once we get settled she is going to begin a growth phase with our friend and then all three of us are going to compete together (obviously bikini I got this shit guys). They both want me to do their peeps with/for them so I’ve got a ton of reading to do and playing with things. It will be fun! I’ll still be coached by tren2k14 though

643a0355a5418edefa77fc4ef93e16d5.jpg
03184e91b1d829d18fda8c315d2ea537.jpg

You still pluggin away?

Sorry for the slow posts. In the middle
Of getting ready to move and dealing with school finals so life has been fast paced.

I’ve adhered to the diet as much as possible but right now my focus is elsewhere. Manages to still be under 198 so that’s perfectly cool with me. Once we get settled and back into a rhythm expect some awesome things, which won’t be until July unfortunately.

Here’s both of us since some of y’all have been asking about how the wifey is doing. Currently on 20mg pure var and sitting at 134. Once we get settled she is going to begin a growth phase with our friend and then all three of us are going to compete together (obviously bikini I got this shit guys). They both want me to do their peeps with/for them so I’ve got a ton of reading to do and playing with things. It will be fun! I’ll still be coached by tren2k14 though

643a0355a5418edefa77fc4ef93e16d5.jpg
03184e91b1d829d18fda8c315d2ea537.jpg

How’s the chest?

0c4e058411137a58f80284ac4dfdb9bb.jpg

Hovering around 211 eating quarts of Lactaid ice cream and fast food ha!

We close our house on the 28th and move into our new place few days later. Once we get back to settled down I will be back to active on here. No plans on competing anytime soon.

How’s the chest?

Thought I responded my bad!

It’s all fucky still. Haven’t even had a chance to start looking for a good private doctor. But. Maybe it’s from the deca or something but I’ve been able to do really close together strict cable flyers which is nice.

Man it is good to see all you guys still on here! I’m working my way back in. Between work and a bummed shoulder I’ve had to take a substantial amount of time of. Seeing all you guys makes me want to get back into my routine sooner than later.

You still look fantastic Lok!
#TrapBrothers

And BC! I’ll have to shoot you a text one day and catch up.

You too Tren! The coach of all coaches! Hope you’re doing well brother.

Man it is good to see all you guys still on here! I’m working my way back in. Between work and a bummed shoulder I’ve had to take a substantial amount of time of. Seeing all you guys makes me want to get back into my routine sooner than later.

You still look fantastic Lok!
#TrapBrothers

And BC! I’ll have to shoot you a text one day and catch up.

You too Tren! The coach of all coaches! Hope you’re doing well brother.

Damn guy been a hot minute!!!! Didn’t know what happened to ya!

Back