• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from the darkness - Lokthan’s Ongoing Sexy Fun Adventure

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m back guys.. I hit a really insane and nasty bout of depression, worse than I’ve ever had it. The wife and I were about to divorce but I took some time off and flew home and everything has been amazing since then.

I made a post telling everyone here I’m done, which was true at the time. I lost interest in the gym, everything. But through it all I kept on diet (primarily) thanks to Tren2k14 being an amazing goddamn coach we have done some awesome things. We are currently sitting at 194.4 around 9-10%.

Remember shreddy spaghetti? Next week is our mock peek weak and I’ll share some photos of where we are now. About to make a huge move and after this week it’s time to start growing. I’ve been dieting for a long fucking time it seems and I’m dying to eat haha.

Some notes about why I’m not completely shredded at the moment. Extremely high stress levels plagued this run. And I also STILL have not been able to workout my chest for coming up on 8 months now.

Diet: 2.7k cals

Only condiments are hot sauce. 1.5g of water a day. All good eaten at the exact same time everyday spaced 2 hours.

AAS:

900mg TPP/ wk
1mg adex ed

That’s it .

I will keep this log updated every couple of days or everyday, especially during this week because of peak week. Stay tuned bros.

cd8e6d210d3ef5d0f82327f1d9e13ebd.jpg
56482ed8cbd1d327877fa0a7671ebd71.jpg
4d1df2506127d1cb416a6c43f760ce5c.jpg

Here’s my weigh ins below since right after the solo deca log. Which I would LOVE To do again.

Last edited:
Most people say you feel like shit on deca only, but I've never tried it. How's you test levels? Your sex drive? Your e2

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The deca solo run was the best I’ve ever felt in my life up until the last couple weeks when the mental fog from crashed test came into play. I would love to do it again minus the mental fog.

Oh and sex drive??? Lolol. Ask my wife. She got pounded daily harder than ever. Tren dick? You mean deca dick 2.0

Blood levels at week 9 or 10 was

Prolactin:18
Testosterone: 14 I think
Estro: 23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deca solo run was the best I’ve ever felt in my life up until the last couple weeks when the mental fog from crashed test came into play. I would love to do it again minus the mental fog.

Oh and sex drive??? Lolol. Ask my wife. She got pounded daily harder than ever. Tren dick? You mean deca dick 2.0

Blood levels at week 9 or 10 was

Prolactin:18
Testosterone: 14 I think
Estro: 23

I never would've thought that! No doubt your crashed test caused all of your problems.

I never would've thought that! No doubt your crashed test caused all of your problems.

Definitely. Week 3-5 when the deca started to kick in boy was life Lit. Lol.

Once this week is over we are going to run the deca again but with test. Curious to see if prolactin will increase

Definitely. Week 3-5 when the deca started to kick in boy was life Lit. Lol.

Once this week is over we are going to run the deca again but with test. Curious to see if prolactin will increase
Yeah I'll be curious also. To you use caber or any protection from prolactin?

Great to see you back on the site.
Was just thinking about you this morning and how we have lost some great members and then I see this post.
Very happy you and the misses got things worked out.
Good luck!

Great to see you back on the site.
Was just thinking about you this morning and how we have lost some great members and then I see this post.
Very happy you and the misses got things worked out.
Good luck!
Yeah what this guy said.

Welcome back L.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m back guys.. I hit a really insane and nasty bout of depression, worse than I’ve ever had it. The wife and I were about to divorce but I took some time off and flew home and everything has been amazing since then.

I made a post telling everyone here I’m done, which was true at the time. I lost interest in the gym, everything. But through it all I kept on diet (primarily) thanks to Tren2k14 being an amazing goddamn coach we have done some awesome things. We are currently sitting at 194.4 around 9-10%.

Remember shreddy spaghetti? Next week is our mock peek weak and I’ll share some photos of where we are now. About to make a huge move and after this week it’s time to start growing. I’ve been dieting for a long fucking time it seems and I’m dying to eat haha.

Some notes about why I’m not completely shredded at the moment. Extremely high stress levels plagued this run. And I also STILL have not been able to workout my chest for coming up on 8 months now.

Diet: 2.7k cals

Only condiments are hot sauce. 1.5g of water a day. All good eaten at the exact same time everyday spaced 2 hours.

AAS:

900mg TPP/ wk
1mg adex ed

That’s it .

I will keep this log updated every couple of days or everyday, especially during this week because of peak week. Stay tuned bros.

cd8e6d210d3ef5d0f82327f1d9e13ebd.jpg
56482ed8cbd1d327877fa0a7671ebd71.jpg
4d1df2506127d1cb416a6c43f760ce5c.jpg

Here’s my weigh ins below since right after the solo deca log. Which I would LOVE To do again.

Jesus it’s about damn time you look IMPROVED lol
No offense but seems you looked the same for the longest even while running all kinds of shit on and off but these are prob the best progress pics I’ve seen

Just glad to see improvement on anyone!
Body is a stubborn fucking thing

Jesus it’s about damn time you look IMPROVED lol
No offense but seems you looked the same for the longest even while running all kinds of shit on and off but these are prob the best progress pics I’ve seen

Just glad to see improvement on anyone!
Body is a stubborn fucking thing

Yeah dude it was awful. Cortisol levels were probably astronomical. I was training and eating hard as fuck, harder than I am right now actually.

Glad to be back bros. Wait and see what’s up these magic sleeves

Yeah dude it was awful. Cortisol levels were probably astronomical. I was training and eating hard as fuck, harder than I am right now actually.

Glad to be back bros. Wait and see what’s up these magic sleeves

cheeks making a return also?... if you don’t mind me asking.

her log was one I looked forward to every day.

and yeah, you look great bro. Tightest we've seen you I believe.

you ever run short and are in a tight spot, let me know bro. Will set up a gift pack.

cheeks making a return also?... if you don’t mind me asking.

her log was one I looked forward to every day.

and yeah, you look great bro. Tightest we've seen you I believe.

you ever run short and are in a tight spot, let me know bro. Will set up a gift pack.

Yeah she’s fuckin down to 130lbs dawg she looks goddamn insane. She’s trying to make a comeback but we are running into some... gear issues.. a lot of gear issues. Haven’t brought it to the attention of the forum yet though.. benefit of doubt.

Welcome Back Bro... You look Jacked AF... Depression is a MOTHER FUCKER and a silent but deadly disease. I'm glad to see you've overcame your struggles and kept grinding forward. The forum needs more inspiring Bros and Stories to help some of us that's also suffer silently...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Woke up at 192.6... averaging about 1-1.5lb drop everyday. Waiting for coach to tell me what the game plan is depending on how he thinks we look. I can easily see a few lbs of fat and then a fat water drop and we will be close to 185. Maybe lower?

Don’t laugh at my chest.. it’s been slowly atrophying since September :(
1c3853b4a45487d8d0f25af1426ca0f0.jpg
09549d45c417cd03dd9322f160773a4d.jpg

Get Shredded!
Woke up at 192.6... averaging about 1-1.5lb drop everyday. Waiting for coach to tell me what the game plan is depending on how he thinks we look. I can easily see a few lbs of fat and then a fat water drop and we will be close to 185. Maybe lower?

Don’t laugh at my chest.. it’s been slowly atrophying since September :(
1c3853b4a45487d8d0f25af1426ca0f0.jpg
09549d45c417cd03dd9322f160773a4d.jpg

I need those legs!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pump was dope today.

Coach said we got about another 4lbs to drop before the water loss. I agree

011084743eff3b2e9f0cca849b4c6cc9.jpg
7760223cccbdcce59b0980d582684124.jpg

Very proud of you and your work keep killing it!

192.6 again today but the look difference is pretty drastic. Got all water down yesterday and still on track today for water.

All meals have been eaten at the exact same time everyday for 2 full weeks now.. I can definitely tell the difference when everything is consumed at the same time. I’ve been able to notice small things with digestion because of this it’s pretty neat. Couple more days of this and this following weekend should be good.

Got some mast comin and some primo! Oooooooh

Its good to see you back in the game. Life can be tough at times but the mentally strong find a way to rise above.

Glad to see you back my man. Depression is a bitch but I’m glad you were able to get through it and onto the other side of things. I was thinking about you a few days ago, hadn’t see you around. You’re right, tren2k14 is an amazing coach and has done wonders for me and helped me tremendously.

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for this run brother!

Welcome back brother! You have definitely been missed. I’m just starting with Tren2k14 as my coach. I can’t wait to see where he can take me. You look great btw!

Back