• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3

chold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's a good source now for research chems? Feel free to OM if you don't want to post. Thanks!

Ive never bought T3, but www.blueskypeptide.com is legit. I have purchased other research elements from there with no complaints.

They were saving Everyone's credit card information and got hacked, My credit card was hacked as well, then they offered 100.00 credit to customers and refused to accept it when you tried to use.

They're bullshit stay away.

They were saving Everyone's credit card information and got hacked, My credit card was hacked as well, then they offered 100.00 credit to customers and refused to accept it when you tried to use.

They're bullshit stay away.

Wow, missed that while researching them. They came highly recommended by someone I have confidence in.
I can say, they wouldn’t process my order till I could confirm the charges with a screen shot of the transaction.
Guess thats a good reason to go crypto.

Back