• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Games game plan 2.0

IML Gear Cream!
So would you guys run Primo with GH or just 1 of them? like I said from here on out I really think all I will run is only Primo, Test and GH if I figure a way to get it, but not sure if all of these 3 are good together, thanks

I lied I will probably always have SDrol on hand now, I only needed 1 pack to finish up but my guy sent me 3 so I already have a lot of extra lol.

I haven't run primo, but if I had any I would run them all (test, primo, hgh) together, for sure.

I am going to try it, just need to figure out the options for the GH.

OK after a lot of picking a few members brains here next Spring I am running GH/Test/Primo, cannot wait to see what this does, and will have SDrol on hand as well!

now to stock up and get ready!

Hey Monte what dose would you run the Test and Primo at? Thanks.

OK after a lot of picking a few members brains here next Spring I am running GH/Test/Primo, cannot wait to see what this does, and will have SDrol on hand as well!

now to stock up and get ready!

Hey Monte what dose would you run the Test and Primo at? Thanks.
500mg test
600mg primo

600 seems to be a good dose if the primo is legit. More then that isn't very cost effective imo.

A lot of guys will say 800-1000 but, given primo isn't very strong to begin with, running a gram of it trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime.

500mg test
600mg primo

600 seems to be a good dose if the primo is legit. More then that isn't very cost effective imo.

A lot of guys will say 800-1000 but, given primo isn't very strong to begin with, running a gram of it trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime.

Thanks Monte! So we all know Test is Test, but which Test would you run, since a Primo is E would you run Test E and what would your pinning schedule be for the above? Always looking for ways to improve pinning and keep to a minimum lol.

Thanks again you are a big help!

Thanks Monte! So we all know Test is Test, but which Test would you run, since a Primo is E would you run Test E and what would your pinning schedule be for the above? Always looking for ways to improve pinning and keep to a minimum lol.

Thanks again you are a big help!
Yeah cyp or enanthate.

I would probably just pin 2x a week at that dose depending on the mg/ml Of everything. If it's less then 3ml that is.

Progress pic, not where I want to be but getting closer, still holding 240lbs I want to be 10-12lbs heavier and cut next year, but still not bad for fucking 51! I have to say I am loving the SDrol! Right now only Test and SDrol, winding this cycle down.

IMG_1827.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well 3rd week on SDrol and still loving it! I did up to 20mg a day though, but been waning on my diet a little, dialing in next Springs cycle and already cannot wait to get it going! right now I am at 9% or a little less BF at 240lbs. next year I am hoping, said hoping lol, to get to 5-6% BF and weighing in at 250-255lbs. and will run HGH for a year at 4iu's a day, and Test(500mg per week) and Primo(600mg per week) per Monte, will probably kick start and finish up with SDrol.

I was asked by my gym owner to do some workout videos for the gym, so Monday I will have my Son record some of my workouts so this will be cool!

Well that is it for now, like I said above everything is winding down now and about to start PCT, as much as I cannot wait to get the next Blast started, the break will be nice as well.

Get Shredded!
Here are some more progress pics, I know to some it is not much but this is way farther then I thought I would have been this year with all the issues and problems I was facing with both shoulders, so to come back after little over 5 months no training or dieting I don’t think is too bad!

These were taken today along with videos by my Son.

be4f51e497a60810eda6f7e985ade568.jpg
6f98fbd565ccac0377e95ffa505140e0.jpg
a13e81ddcee38111851e1ba46969465b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In on this one

Thanks, but winding down now, SDrol is done, just running a couple more weeks of Test and then PCT, if I can get out of work in time I am going to get 1 more Dexa Scan next week to see where I end up with on body fat, I have to be lower then the last time a couple months ago which was 9%, way more vascular and more striated and at 244 lbs!

Thanks again for following, these logs are a lot funner when people interact and give praise or criticism, but next years Blast is going to be FUN!

Gotcha. Wasn’t sure if you would just be continuing in this thread with future blasts. I’ll keep an eye out for the next one. Good work!

OK probably last post until I start my Spring 2020 Blast unless there are any questions, June 1st I joined my new gym Anytime Fitness, the Coach there checked my BF and it was 27%, I also hired my Coach(for nutritional purposes) keep in mind I was really crazy bummed because of the intense shoulders therapy I was going through over the previous 5 months and thinking I was NOT going to be able to lift at all this year that is why I was 27% I was in serious pain all the time even when relaxed! well they got better, way better, so also June 1st I started hitting the iron heavy so between the crazy training and my new Coach on July 11th I got a DEXA scan and I was at 9.29% BF, so now that I have about 2-3 weeks left and then I do PCT I decided today to see where I am at for the hell of it again, so got another DEXA scan, now I am at 6% BF @ 242lbs! so not bad for a 51 year old man, now to maintain as much of this I can until Spring 2020, I want to be 15lbs heavier and get down to 4-5% BF.

Thanks a ton to those that followed and commented I truly appreciated it very much!

!!! Game Plan 3.0 Spring 2020 !!!

. . . now I am at 6% BF @ 242lbs! so not bad for a 51 year old man, now to maintain as much of this I can until Spring 2020, I want to be 15lbs heavier and get down to 4-5% BF.
6% on a Dexa scan at 242 pounds and in his 50s is not something many men can claim
:winkfinger:

6% on a Dexa scan at 242 pounds and in his 50s is not something many men can claim
Yeah... seriously dude. 6% body fat? I’d give my shriveled up left nut for that stat... even at 185lb... I gotta lotta work ahead of me....

Thanks malf! Us guys over 50 need to stick together and support each other, there are a few really supportive peeps here and that is cool, hasn’t totally gone downhill here lol.

thanks again malf and thanks again to those of you that did help me out, I do take it all in and use what I learn!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah... seriously dude. 6% body fat? I’d give my shriveled up left nut for that stat... even at 185lb... I gotta lotta work ahead of me....

I am am not going to lie the dieting was hard, when my son would eat Reese Puffs or Cookie Crisp cereal I was craving the shit out of that just smelling it lol, he helped me out by eating it in his room lmao

LOL! Thegame was looking to snatch his kid's breakfast cereal . . .

One of my teenagers hid some snack food. My wife asked him why. He said he was hiding it from me. She laughed, and asked why, and he just answered, "Have you seen him?"

I've got that one lifting weights now. I have to learn to be patient as he complains about unused muscles hurting while he is lifting (yes, you are supposed to feel that in the top of your legs when squatting, LOL! Yes, I know it's hard to hold on to the bar while deadlifting, but do the grip like I showed you)

He is very athletic, and adding some strength will really help him out. I was just glad that he showed interest. My oldest boy did not care about anything but whether he had "abs"

Back