• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Games game plan 2.0

Get Shredded!
That’s exciting! Keep at it! Good luck with the mock prep!

“That’s just who you are, who you are, baby”

Thank You very much Belle, you chiming in means a lot! 💪💪💪

My Coach has me on a "Mock Stage Prep" plan starting tomorrow, cannot wait to see what I can do, too old to compete but would love to see if I could have done it.

Right now at 8.5%-9% BF at 238, damn I wanted to be at 150 damnit!
Any temptation to pick out a local contest and do a real stage prep?

Awesome stats, by the way.

Any temptation to pick out a local contest and do a real stage prep?

Awesome stats, by the way.

No too old now plus need to make sure I can even do it lol, but so far it is fun!

OK on July 11th I had the DEXA scan done and since then I lost another 1/2 in from midsection and can see more veins and more muscle striations, so I would assume it is a little lower then the 9.29%, this mock prep is going good and I am having fun!

Here are a couple pics from today gym session, and still holding 238 lbs!!!!!

Facetune-23-07-2019-19-51-27.jpg

Facetune-23-07-2019-19-51-56.jpg

Leaning out even more and started SDrol today for my finisher, let’s see where this takes me! 💪💪💪

only a few weeks left and coming off for winter.

Thanks Monte I think this is the first time I seen you in my thread lol, I could be wrong.

definitely pushing, want to finish up strong, the gym owner took a pic of me to share on the gyms website and FB so that was cool!

Thanks Monte I think this is the first time I seen you in my thread lol, I could be wrong.

definitely pushing, want to finish up strong, the gym owner took a pic of me to share on the gyms website and FB so that was cool!
I'm always lurking

No too old now plus need to make sure I can even do it lol, but so far it is fun!
Most comps have 50 and over category, and you look way better than most of the guys that show up.

How did you like the Dexa scan? I have been considering doing that to get an accurate tracking on progress.

Most comps have 50 and over category, and you look way better than most of the guys that show up.

How did you like the Dexa scan? I have been considering doing that to get an accurate tracking on progress.

the scan was easy as hell, 3 minutes and done, going back again in a few weeks to see what I finish at, my Coach says I have to be less then 9.29% now, you just lay on your back and relax.

IML Gear Cream!
OK small update for anyone interested, dropped Tren this week and probably will not run it anymore, too old for that shit but I do like it a lot! so currently I am finishing up my Mast and obviously running my custom Sust blend from GC(HUGE thanks to Gear Church for making this, and his rep ldog, I fucking Love it!) and started SuperDrol for a finisher, going to shoot for the 4-6 weeks run but read and hear a lot of people stop sooner, this is my 4th day today on SDrol and so far I am loving this shit too! my wife and Sons all say I look fuller and like I just left the gym, i do feel stronger but instead of increasing weight and possibly causing injury I just go to what I usually do but do a few more reps, don't need any injuries at my age!

I will be ending this cycle soon and doing PCT for the Fall/Winter then next Spring I will probably only run Test and Primo, a sweetheart of a friend has really turned me onto HGH but still need to research, and She is helping me out too, hopefully I can figure something out and give this stuff a try, would love to do all safe or "safer" compounds form here on out, cannot get any safer then Test, Primo and HGH, although may keep SDrol around for quite sometime, glad I got this shit!

Stay Strong Guys and keep Slammin' Plates!

OK on July 11th I had the DEXA scan done and since then I lost another 1/2 in from midsection and can see more veins and more muscle striations, so I would assume it is a little lower then the 9.29%, this mock prep is going good and I am having fun!

I dunno why you think you're too old to compete.

Judging solely on what I can see, I think you would do well if you decided to step on stage in any division.

There are also classes for older competitors but, that doesn't mean these classes are easier. Typically the masters class, 35+, is the most stacked class in every division. There are also 50+ and so on classes.

You're never too old to try something but, a show isn't really some magical end of the road thing. I tell my guys all the time, if the show is the reward and not the journey, you're gonna be disappointed.

You look great either way. Good work.

Good job brother.. lean and mean and holding on to that lbm nicely..may I ask your age?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You look great - keep it up-OD

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!

I dunno why you think you're too old to compete.

Judging solely on what I can see, I think you would do well if you decided to step on stage in any division.

There are also classes for older competitors but, that doesn't mean these classes are easier. Typically the masters class, 35+, is the most stacked class in every division. There are also 50+ and so on classes.

You're never too old to try something but, a show isn't really some magical end of the road thing. I tell my guys all the time, if the show is the reward and not the journey, you're gonna be disappointed.

You look great either way. Good work.

Thanks Monte and great words for sure! definitely not a reward, my reward is what I see in the mirror and what Friends and Family say, or some of the words complete strangers say as well, I thought I was too old, going to be 52 soonish lol, but to me I certainly don't look old or feel old, well maybe sometimes getting up in the morning I feel old lmao!

Good job brother.. lean and mean and holding on to that lbm nicely..may I ask your age?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You sure can, I am 51, and even leaner now then in those pics, this SuperDrol is the shit, really liking the look and feel so far, no headaches, feeling lethargic, none of that shit yet, but I am only running 10mg ED, may jump up to 20mg and see what that does, but probably go no higher then that after all I have been told and read.

At the end of your mock prep, you might consider finding a photographer that specializes in athlete/bb pics. It's a nice reward for the hard work even if you never plan on stepping on stage.

At the end of your mock prep, you might consider finding a photographer that specializes in athlete/bb pics. It's a nice reward for the hard work even if you never plan on stepping on stage.

That would be sweet but wouldn’t know where to start lol.

@Monte,
Hey what do you think about a cycle of Test, Primo and HGH for my age and how I look? are you knowledgeable of HGH, if so what IU would you think I should do a day and for how long? sorry for all the questions but I am still researching HGH and its uses.

Thanks

@Monte,
Hey what do you think about a cycle of Test, Primo and HGH for my age and how I look? are you knowledgeable of HGH, if so what IU would you think I should do a day and for how long? sorry for all the questions but I am still researching HGH and its uses.

Thanks
Yeah that's a very common cycle for older guys really.

Primo is just expensive and doesn't pack a lot of punch. Given, it's a slow smooth ride and can be used for a good while though with very minimal sides. Also, at your level of condition, it would be a very good option if you have the extra cash.

GH would depend on your goal.

Anything from 3iu eod for more of an anti aging benefit or 3iu Ed to get more of the fat burning effects would be what I would suggest. All depends on how much money you're willing to spend and what the goals are really.

Yeah that's a very common cycle for older guys really.

Primo is just expensive and doesn't pack a lot of punch. Given, it's a slow smooth ride and can be used for a good while though with very minimal sides. Also, at your level of condition, it would be a very good option if you have the extra cash.

GH would depend on your goal.

Anything from 3iu eod for more of an anti aging benefit or 3iu Ed to get more of the fat burning effects would be what I would suggest. All depends on how much money you're willing to spend and what the goals are really.

Hey thanks a ton Monte! I really appreciate this info, I am actually sitting on 18 vials of Primo but really want to try GH, yea I would want the anti aging and fat loss so the 3iu Ed would be sweet, I have read 10iu but bought was more for pros lol.

so how long do you run GH I heard/read it needs to be run for an extended time, how long is extended time, a year lol?

thanks again Monte

Get Shredded!
Hey thanks a ton Monte! I really appreciate this info, I am actually sitting on 18 vials of Primo but really want to try GH, yea I would want the anti aging and fat loss so the 3iu Ed would be sweet, I have read 10iu but bought was more for pros lol.

so how long do you run GH I heard/read it needs to be run for an extended time, how long is extended time, a year lol?

thanks again Monte
Typically you'll start to see results in 3 months. I suggest running it six months or so consistently to see how much it actually does for you.

Older guys usually see more from gh since their natural output is less given age so, it could be a.... Game changer???

10iu no. Lol. Six is about as high as I would go. Unless you're huge there's no reason to and you just run into more sides like water retention and blood sugar issues.

Typically you'll start to see results in 3 months. I suggest running it six months or so consistently to see how much it actually does for you.

Older guys usually see more from gh since their natural output is less given age so, it could be a.... Game changer???

10iu no. Lol. Six is about as high as I would go. Unless you're huge there's no reason to and you just run into more sides like water retention and blood sugar issues.
Yup. Also cardiomyopathy issues start increasing at higher doses when combined with higher test. I wouldn't go higher than 6iu either if I even go that high

Hell after reading this I will probably go no higher then 4iu, that sounds like the sweet spot, and you just take all 4iu upon waking?
I just have to figure out how I can order it now

Solid work my brother. Proud for you and keep showing these young bucks that age is just a number. 💪

I have almost 1 week down with this SuperDrol finisher and really liking it a lot! doing only 10mg a day 1 hour before workout but thinking of going to 20mg next week a day.

Tren is gone, finished, Mast is almost done and then it is only Test/SDrol until PCT, FUCK I am going to miss this look over the Winter lol.

1 more thing, still getting a little more vascular and striated especially in thighs now and waist, shoulders and neck and holding 238-240 lbs.

Last edited:
Same age here, and ditto to all that you said.

Doesn’t that suck in the morning lol? Like I said once up and moving all good but getting up I sometimes ask myself, what the fuck are you doing!? But it is fucking cool looking this good, love the comments and the stares from the ladies out and about, wife actually doesn’t mind now especially when dudes stare because she knows I fucking hate that, another cool thing is a few friends at work are joining the gym because I inspire them, a girl friend at work actually shows her female trainer my FB pics all the time lol.

so fuck it Malf feeling a little old is worth it in the morning for all that and to look this good at almost 52!

Hell after reading this I will probably go no higher then 4iu, that sounds like the sweet spot, and you just take all 4iu upon waking?
Just saw this. Personally, I would split the dose at 4iu. I'm at 3 now and started splitting the dose into 1iu morning and 2iu at night. Mostly because of the CNS issues when doing more than 2 units at once. Plus in the past it *seemed* like doing some before fasted cardio made a marked difference in fat loss.

I've been doing my night dose before bed, but I'm not sure when the best time is really. Seems to be working fine

Yup. Upon waking on non training days and about an hour pre workout on training days

Back