• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Games game plan 2.0

IML Gear Cream!
I am. I’ve pretty much stopped using everything except test, gh, orals and primo. Primo is a rare thing. I’m not trying to step on stage anymore and don’t want to put my body through what I use to. I’m getting to old for that lol. I have noticed a big difference in how I feel once I stopped using the other aas I was. I feel much better. Feel free to shoot me a pm or Wickr whenever
How old are you, Sherk? For some reason I thought you were younger than us.

He's old AF. Wait till he tells you what a couple drinks did to him....:popcorn:;)

You’re such an asshole lol. I had 7. It was Compass Box Hedonism Quindecimus Whisky. 3 on the rocks, 4 neat. Aged 22 years. Best whiskey I’ve ever had. I’m paying for it today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re such an asshole lol. I had 7. It was Compass Box Hedonism Quindecimus Whisky. 3 on the rocks, 4 neat. Aged 22 years. Best whiskey I’ve ever had. I’m paying for it today though.

I bet you are lol

Whisky doesn't give me as much of a hangover as other liquor, but 7 would after not drinking for months lol

Over how many hours?
Old.
Don’t make me break out the pics I have of you passed out with Barbie dolls and tutus everywhere... half asleep on the couch and the other half of you is asleep on the floor.
Old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over how many hours?
Old.
Don’t make me break out the pics I have of you passed out with Barbie dolls and tutus everywhere... half asleep on the couch and the other half of you is asleep on the floor.
Old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 4 hours. Don’t forget that I also have pics of you

What was your pct you ran on your last cycle before your surgery? Just curious

Sorry I almost missed this one, this is what I do for PCT, it is always the same, Vision set it up for me and so far it is working great!

2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 100/50/50 *take at night*
Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) 60/40/40/20 *take at night*

Supplements:
DHEA @ 100mg ED
Zinc @ 50mg ED
BCAA's ED

Truth, it seemed like no one was even following so I kind of let it go, but I have dropped the NPP now and the Anavar will be done next Sunday, then it is only a few more weeks with the DHB then that drops off(running 20 weeks like Primo) then Test only for a bit, then my favorite part, PCT! I hope all goes well like the previous 2 cycles when coming off, I rebounded fast and was able to get my Test levels up pretty fast, when doing bloods it seems I stay around the 500-650 range and still train and eat the same.

I just wish I could get my ass to do cardio, after I am done lifting I am exhausted, I take about 30sec rests between sets and when finished I am pumped like a motherfucker and can hardly move, and I love that feeling! I also feel real tight and somewhat pumped all day long when at work, so that is either the DHB or Var.

I was asked previously about DHB PIP, I am now thinking it was the NPP that was giving me the PIP, this DHB is not that bad at all.

thanks malf for asking my friend.

*edit, forgot some stats as of now, I still have that real thin layer over the abs, mostly lower, and I mean thin I can barley pinch it, but rock hard underneath and can see what is there clearly when flexing and moving, striations in chest are cool as fuck! more veins showing then ever before even in lower abs area, and still holding 246-248lb range at 6'2" tall and 50 fucking years old.
I can't believe you still PCT!

I stay on all the time now. My natty number was 286 . . . so I never drop below about 200mg test cyp a week. On 400 now, with 900 EQ, which almost feels like not on a cycle. I will be adding hgh soon.

Get Shredded!

I stay on all the time now. My natty number was 286 . . . so I never drop below about 200mg test cyp a week. On 400 now, with 900 EQ, which almost feels like not on a cycle. I will be adding hgh soon.
That's because eq is best used as bike chain oil.

Well so far every time I check when off cycle my bloods show my Test levels at anywhere from 500-680 so I guess I am still a little OK.

But speaking of Test my DHB is done and Var is done tomorrow, so now on Test only for a few weeks.

I really, really want to try GH as well, I cannot get into GH site it has been a week and still no response so I am assuming it is a no go, what a fucking bummer! I want to learn about this shit, because this stuff uses a different needle correct, pinning is different, plus needs to be in fridge and you need to mix it, so this will all be new to me, I will not purchase until I know for sure I can do it.

1 more comment on the PCT, for now I really do not want to depend on pinning all the time unless I have to, it is nice not pinning for a while, and so far I have been pretty much keeping all gains, friends and family always think I am still on and lying lol.

I really, really want to try GH as well, I cannot get into GH site it has been a week and still no response so I am assuming it is a no go, what a fucking bummer! I want to learn about this shit, because this stuff uses a different needle correct, pinning is different, plus needs to be in fridge and you need to mix it, so this will all be new to me, I will not purchase until I know for sure I can do it.

1 more comment on the PCT, for now I really do not want to depend on pinning all the time unless I have to, it is nice not pinning for a while, and so far I have been pretty much keeping all gains, friends and family always think I am still on and lying lol.

You use an insulin needle and inject it subcutaneously into the belly fat about 1 inch from your belly button. Pinch the skin between two fingers and pin what you have pinched. It’s super simple. Mix the 10iu vial with 1ml bac water. That’ll give you 10iu per ml. I use 3.3iu for 7 days straight, then back off to 3.3iu every other day. It sounds more complicated than it is.

You use an insulin needle and inject it subcutaneously into the belly fat about 1 inch from your belly button. Pinch the skin between two fingers and pin what you have pinched. It’s super simple. Mix the 10iu vial with 1ml bac water. That’ll give you 10iu per ml. I use 3.3iu for 7 days straight, then back off to 3.3iu every other day. It sounds more complicated than it is.

Thanks a lot Sherk! now this is very helpful, is it hard to mix, and once mixed it all fits into syringe and then goes in fridge? still lots to learn lol.

Thanks a lot Sherk! now this is very helpful, is it hard to mix, and once mixed it all fits into syringe and then goes in fridge? still lots to learn lol.

It’s super simple to mix. Just draw back 1ml of backwater, then put your needle into the gh vial at an angle so the water will flow down the glass rather than straight into the gh. Use your thumb or whatever finger is most comfortable to control the plunger. It’s going to want to suck in the water really fast since the vial is under negative pressure to preserve the gh. Once the water is in, gently swirl the vial until powder is gone, then put back in fridge. I don’t preload my syringes because I’m afraid they’ll get messed with by other people. I draw what I need from the reconstituted vial.

It’s super simple to mix. Just draw back 1ml of backwater, then put your needle into the gh vial at an angle so the water will flow down the glass rather than straight into the gh. Use your thumb or whatever finger is most comfortable to control the plunger. It’s going to want to suck in the water really fast since the vial is under negative pressure to preserve the gh. Once the water is in, gently swirl the vial until powder is gone, then put back in fridge. I don’t preload my syringes because I’m afraid they’ll get messed with by other people. I draw what I need from the reconstituted vial.
This is how I do it, too. I DO wish I could just vigorously shake it up, though!

OK little update, still at 248lbs and all other stuff is done and I am running just Test C for a few weeks then I will PCT and take some time off AAS, then for my next trip I am going to run HGH finally, cannot wait to give this stuff a shot, I heard from more then a few people that this is a body changer big time, but I am still sitting on a lot of Primo, Tren, and Mast lol so I will need to use that shit eventually, I did LOVE Tren last year when using it for my first time.

I did get a very cool compliment yesterday at our County Fair, I ran into someone I have not seen in almost a year and he could not stop saying how fucking big I have gotten, and my Wife looked at me and said NOW do you believe it? I hear this from a lot of people but you know we see ourselves differently when looking in the mirror lol, she also says that is why so many dudes stare at me when we are out, not many see big dudes like this up close, I thought she was just being nice.

I hope that PCT goes well like the previous times, fingers crossed and looking forward to my next trip!

OK little update, still at 248lbs and all other stuff is done and I am running just Test C for a few weeks then I will PCT and take some time off AAS, then for my next trip I am going to run HGH finally, cannot wait to give this stuff a shot, I heard from more then a few people that this is a body changer big time, but I am still sitting on a lot of Primo, Tren, and Mast lol so I will need to use that shit eventually, I did LOVE Tren last year when using it for my first time.

I did get a very cool compliment yesterday at our County Fair, I ran into someone I have not seen in almost a year and he could not stop saying how fucking big I have gotten, and my Wife looked at me and said NOW do you believe it? I hear this from a lot of people but you know we see ourselves differently when looking in the mirror lol, she also says that is why so many dudes stare at me when we are out, not many see big dudes like this up close, I thought she was just being nice.

I hope that PCT goes well like the previous times, fingers crossed and looking forward to my next trip!

Good for you G! I'm glad others are noticing!

IML Gear Cream!
A little update, this past Friday I had an MRI done on both shoulders and I really fear my right may need some attention(left is not as bad) so once I start my PCT(I am on my last vial of Test C) then I fear I will be out of the game for a while, the thought of real damage has really weighed on me, been to the Doctors and for x-rays and now the MRI over the past few weeks, I cannot do shit with dumbbells, hurts way to bad to get into position, but funny thing if handed to me I can lift fine, but I do not trust anyone at my gym to hand me 100lb+ dumbbells lol, my shorts a looser and my weight came down to 242lbs but I don't seem smaller in my upper body lol.

I have to say MRI's are a bitch! that awful machine noise and the damn pain, several times I thought gamma radiation was going to take over and I was going to HULK out and start smashing shit, when it was all done I told the ladies this is fucking weird, just a few days ago I am incline benching 300lbs for 12 reps for 4 sets and now I cannot even lay in a fucking machine without hurting like hell doing nothing but laying there.

Well that is it ASF Family hope to be back for another round next Spring for Game Plan 3.0, was hoping to do an HGH run but this looks to be out of the question now, so when the time comes and I am able I will decide next year what I will run, thanks to those that helped me along the way and commented in this thread and PM's me, STAY STRONG!

*edit, forgot to mention I have been struggling with the shoulder issues for the past 4-6 months, I know stupid but I thought I could work around it and baby it.

A little update, this past Friday I had an MRI done on both shoulders and I really fear my right may need some attention(left is not as bad) so once I start my PCT(I am on my last vial of Test C) then I fear I will be out of the game for a while, the thought of real damage has really weighed on me, been to the Doctors and for x-rays and now the MRI over the past few weeks, I cannot do shit with dumbbells, hurts way to bad to get into position, but funny thing if handed to me I can lift fine, but I do not trust anyone at my gym to hand me 100lb+ dumbbells lol, my shorts a looser and my weight came down to 242lbs but I don't seem smaller in my upper body lol.

I have to say MRI's are a bitch! that awful machine noise and the damn pain, several times I thought gamma radiation was going to take over and I was going to HULK out and start smashing shit, when it was all done I told the ladies this is fucking weird, just a few days ago I am incline benching 300lbs for 12 reps for 4 sets and now I cannot even lay in a fucking machine without hurting like hell doing nothing but laying there.

Well that is it ASF Family hope to be back for another round next Spring for Game Plan 3.0, was hoping to do an HGH run but this looks to be out of the question now, so when the time comes and I am able I will decide next year what I will run, thanks to those that helped me along the way and commented in this thread and PM's me, STAY STRONG!

*edit, forgot to mention I have been struggling with the shoulder issues for the past 4-6 months, I know stupid but I thought I could work around it and baby it.
Good luck with the shoulder rehab bro. Check in here every once and a while and let us know how it is going.

Finally know what is up, was going to run out my Test C for another 2-4 weeks but found out past Friday both shoulders need surgery, so I have stopped now and am starting PCT now, the Doctors swear I will be back and stronger then ever, they have on my paperwork "avid weightlifter/bodybuilder" lol will not get into all the gory details but looks like I will be down and out for a while, because obviously they cannot do both at the same time so the rehab/waiting time will be doubled, also they will know more when they get inside my left shoulder, under 50% tear there and maybe will need fixing may not, this will add rehab time, so that's it Guys, plan is to get all this shit going ASAP, they also said I will recover just like my knee, no scarring, so this is cool!

I am scared and excited all at the same time, really looking forward to having great mobility again and be able to go balls out and get serious! so now just need to get this shit done in time for next Springs BLAST!

Stay Strong Everyone, I will pop in and out like usual, still lots of good shit to read here.

-Bob

Finally know what is up, was going to run out my Test C for another 2-4 weeks but found out past Friday both shoulders need surgery, so I have stopped now and am starting PCT now, the Doctors swear I will be back and stronger then ever, they have on my paperwork "avid weightlifter/bodybuilder" lol will not get into all the gory details but looks like I will be down and out for a while, because obviously they cannot do both at the same time so the rehab/waiting time will be doubled, also they will know more when they get inside my left shoulder, under 50% tear there and maybe will need fixing may not, this will add rehab time, so that's it Guys, plan is to get all this shit going ASAP, they also said I will recover just like my knee, no scarring, so this is cool!

I am scared and excited all at the same time, really looking forward to having great mobility again and be able to go balls out and get serious! so now just need to get this shit done in time for next Springs BLAST!

Stay Strong Everyone, I will pop in and out like usual, still lots of good shit to read here.

-Bob

Hang tough Brother. Also some GH may actually help with healing and recovery, so i wouldn't totally ditch the idea. Keep us posted Brother.

Hang tough Brother. Also some GH may actually help with healing and recovery, so i wouldn't totally ditch the idea. Keep us posted Brother.

I wish I could get some, I have no idea how to do bitcoin and I cannot use WU anymore, so I have payment issues, but DAMN is Iron-Lion running some good deals right now and I cannot take advantage of it.

OK Guys I will start updating soon and let all you guys know what is up, but fast answer is after being out of gym for over 5 months doing intense shoulder therapy(both shoulders) working through crazy pain but sticking to everything and going to every appointment, I think I have dodged a serious bullet or bullets I should say, so after therapy ended I started my cycle and started training very easy, I was still kind of scared and very gun shy, surely did not want to go backwards! 3 months ago I stepped it up because of how well things were going, strength was coming back fast, no pain in either shoulder, still warm my shoulders up before every training day per therapy and do stretches, then 5 weeks ago I joined a new gym, I weighed 265 with BF at 27%, a few days after that I hired a nutrition Coach, and as of today I am 237.6 lbs and my BF is at 9.29% and strength is great, stronger then ever and so far so good, I am on pace to look the best I have ever been at fucking 51!

I am very excited about this and I will post pics soon, I want to learn posing and shit to take good pics, I went to my brothers 4th of July Party and got tons of compliments, I actually did want to show off this time just to see reactions and see if what I was doing is paying off, loved the attention especially from the ladies saying I should take their husbands with me to the gym, damn that had to make them feel like shit lmao, when they finally convinced me to go into the pool(I was going to go in but wanted to play along) and took the shirt off I heard 1 of the really good looking ladies say "damn you look like the fucking hulk!" so that was sweet to hear.

Anyways pics coming soon, tanning up and leaning up, training up, and cycle right now is all Gear Church, GC is the man, finally found a place that can make custom Test Blends, and he is even help me tweak it and make it even better! so props to Gear Church! and ldog! cycle is, 900mg Sust Blend, 400mg Tren A, 400mg Mast P per week.

Thanks to those that actually are following, I know I have been on Hiatus for a while but I was really bummed thinking I was down and out for the year if not longer, but now I am not, I am Back!

Game

Last edited:
My Coach has me on a "Mock Stage Prep" plan starting tomorrow, cannot wait to see what I can do, too old to compete but would love to see if I could have done it.

Right now at 8.5%-9% BF at 238, damn I wanted to be at 150 damnit!

250 not 150 lmao!

My Coach has me on a "Mock Stage Prep" plan starting tomorrow, cannot wait to see what I can do, too old to compete but would love to see if I could have done it.

Right now at 8.5%-9% BF at 238, damn I wanted to be at 150 damnit!

That’s exciting! Keep at it! Good luck with the mock prep!

“That’s just who you are, who you are, baby”

Back