• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks to Vision and Sherk

Skullz722

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to say how greatful I am to be part of PSL Family. I am new to the boards and have been learning a lot reading and following along some of the great logs. It is hard since there are not a lot of women really posting but... I want to give big thanks to Vision and Sherk since I have been on the site. They first let me log some Clen and it was great. They kept chiming in asking if I needed help. It has been a process. Then all of a sudden Sherk posted about coaching. I was like I need that, how awesome would that be. So I reached out to him and asked. Without hesitation he an Vision were like no problem we got you. So I am going to be loggin Primo and Var with the coaching of Sherk. This will be up soon once I get the gear and the diet and training outline sent over. Should be great. Cant go wrong with this group of people. I am so greatful and happy to be apart of the PSL Family

Sherk and vision are the big homies your in good hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sherk and vision are the big homies your in good hands.

Thanks they have been a big help so far. Cant wait to see what happens next with them. Also everyone else that has helped me along the way have been great

Thanks they have been a big help so far. Cant wait to see what happens next with them. Also everyone else that has helped me along the way have been great
Awesome brotha if you ever need any help along the way your welcome to hit me up also. Good luck.

​This is going to be incredible. 2 top shelf products combined with top shelf coaching should yield some top shelf results.

.......why does everything I say sound like a cheesy catch phrase from an infomercial?....

What I'm trying to say is.......i'm very excited to watch this go down and see your results.

​This is going to be incredible. 2 top shelf products combined with top shelf coaching should yield some top shelf results.

.......why does everything I say sound like a cheesy catch phrase from an infomercial?....

What I'm trying to say is.......i'm very excited to watch this go down and see your results.
your excited. I am excited. It’s going to be great. Should have log up soon

Joz is the comedian of the group, some of the funniest threads, you gotta hear his stories, your eyes will water..My wife asked me many times whats so funny..

to Skull, we have your lats, you will forever be a part of the PSL team, even if you step away and come back, your home will always be here and we will always extend ourselves for you and all of our clients!

Joz is the comedian of the group, some of the funniest threads, you gotta hear his stories, your eyes will water..My wife asked me many times whats so funny..

to Skull, we have your lats, you will forever be a part of the PSL team, even if you step away and come back, your home will always be here and we will always extend ourselves for you and all of our clients!
"We have your lats." I've been hearing that term from you a lot lately. Did you coin that one? I like it.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone for having my lats. Hoping to get diet and training program from Sherk soon so comes all together. Going to be awesome

Should have gear in hand in a few days. Hoping to hear back from Sherk as well soon to get this going. Going to be great. One step closer to the goal. One foot in front of the other.

I know that I am her husband but excited for this log to get started. So jealous of her.

Sherk and Vision have my Respect.

Sherk has helped me since day 1 , and i love reading Visions posts, full of knowledge.

you are in good hands

Would love to. Gotta look good for the summer. Only on trt now.

Well maybe we can do a little competition between you and your wife? We can get you some products as well.. and you can compete with her with husband versus wife summer transformation.. how does that sound?

Would you be willing to post pictures of your results before and after?

Get Shredded!
Well maybe we can do a little competition between you and your wife? We can get you some products as well.. and you can compete with her with husband versus wife summer transformation.. how does that sound?

Would you be willing to post pictures of your results before and after?
So down for that. Of course about pictures before/after.

((( Faceplant into palm of hand shaking head )))
Oh Lord, oh Lord, what have I done?????
No worries. It’s going to be great. I am always supportive of her. Plus you guys have her a chance when new so why wouldn’t I be supporting you guys.

No worries. It’s going to be great. I am always supportive of her. Plus you guys have her a chance when new so why wouldn’t I be supporting you guys.

Trust me I think we're all going to be looking forward to you guys going back and forth with your little competition ;)

And I appreciate your kind words, Mrs Tina has been an absolute pleasure networking with, zest and zeal radiates!

Trust me I think we're all going to be looking forward to you guys going back and forth with your little competition ;)

And I appreciate your kind words, Mrs Tina has been an absolute pleasure networking with, zest and zeal radiates!

Yeah let’s get this going.

It’s on. Got my stuff in mail. Speaking with sherk should have diet in a day or so. Once hubby gets stuff log will be up. To bad for him he will lose (Ivan Drago voice).

Back