• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More Rimobolan primo.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More primo just scored from DS. It takes time to get this legit primo. Turkey is the the only country that makes it. There are fakes out there, but these aren't. It's hard to get. Fakes are easy to get. Still need more, so we'll keep on keeping on! DS is the man!
363a17e4e7cac3c43e58039f48339650.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

More primo just scored from DS. It takes time to get this legit primo. Turkey is the the only country that makes it. There are fakes out there, but these aren't. It's hard to get. Fakes are easy to get. Still need more, so we'll keep on keeping on! DS is the man!
363a17e4e7cac3c43e58039f48339650.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Primo hard to get? Those are 1ml right? Can't talk about price on here but as far as primo goes I HAD a great source for 200mg/ml at 60 bucks with nothing but ba and bb. But you can't post their price I don't think. Can you pm me? I hate dealing with the 1ml.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are talking about legit Bayer Rimobolan not some UG 500mg/1ml Primo for $60 per vial.
And it comes in 1ml amps only.

Primo hard to get? Those are 1ml right? Can't talk about price on here but as far as primo goes I HAD a great source for 200mg/ml at 60 bucks with nothing but ba and bb. But you can't post their price I don't think. Can you pm me? I hate dealing with the 1ml.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe DS can chime in on how he is able to distinguish real from fake when he gets these from his suppliers. I can say from experience he would never knowingly put a fake product for sale and damage his reputation.

Maybe DS can chime in on how he is able to distinguish real from fake when he gets these from his suppliers. I can say from experience he would never knowingly put a fake product for sale and damage his reputation.
Bro, I'm going to throw this out there.....that's why he does what he does, and you do what you do. I really don't expect him to come on here and divulge how he does business....make sense?

Of course it does! But not asking how he obtains it. Simply just how he knows he’s not getting screwed himself. Lots of sources carry these around the world but we all know only so many can go around

And obviously judging by the looks of packaging and pharmacy stickers fakes don’t come looking like that. Or else he would have endless supply for sale on his site. Which he doesn’t do

Back