• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help w/ my PCT labs :/

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need some input as this is the first PCT I’ve had elevated estrogen pct

Estrogen, ALT, and RBC are elevated, I’m thinking of just donating for the RBC, what should I do about the others?

My cycle was tbol 50, NPP 700, test p 525 for 10 weeks

Pct was nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25

Lab results 2 weeks after PCT

cQS83

https://imgur.com/a/cQS83

Thanks ASF!!

Donating blood couldn't hurt. But I wouldn't change a thing. None of those numbers are overly elevated. Just let your body reach homeostasis a little longer. Also it looks like you recovered just fine so that's a plus.

I’d be more worried about your FSH at 1.6, that’s really low. PCT is supposed to elevate that along with LH. It does not look like you recovered very well. I would run another more aggressive PCT and include Aromasin in it

Your test level is at a decent level. I would just give it a few more weeks for your body to stabilize, then retest, and maybe do another round of clomid etc..

I’d be more worried about your FSH at 1.6, that’s really low. PCT is supposed to elevate that along with LH. It does not look like you recovered very well. I would run another more aggressive PCT and include Aromasin in it

Are you sure about it is fail when FSH is low?
Cause I've read some articles that says If your fsh in range and your total test is ok leave it cause your receptors in testicles are responding that level fsh and hpta doesn't need to release more. When you fucked up with ur receptors in testicles ur fsh goes higher.

That's not a bad recovery at all... my last PCT before I jumped onto the blast/cruise train I only recovered to 280 total test on blood work pulled FIVE WEEKS post PCT.

Are you sure about it is fail when FSH is low?
Cause I've read some articles that says If your fsh in range and your total test is ok leave it cause your receptors in testicles are responding that level fsh and hpta doesn't need to release more. When you fucked up with ur receptors in testicles ur fsh goes higher.

Well not a total fail but could probably be better. The higher LH and FSH the higher the test level can be, also a sign the pituitary is fully functioning. 1.6 is just barely within range. It’s a sign his pituitary may be lagging a bit. Keep in mind he just finished PCT two weeks ago, that 1.6 is still artificially elevated from the nolva and Clomid, it could drop along with the test level. Last time I PCTed both my LH and FSH were out of range on the high side and my test was 1290, out of range high too

Well not a total fail but could probably be better. The higher LH and FSH the higher the test level can be, also a sign the pituitary is fully functioning. 1.6 is just barely within range. It’s a sign his pituitary may be lagging a bit. Keep in mind he just finished PCT two weeks ago, that 1.6 is still artificially elevated from the nolva and Clomid, it could drop along with the test level. Last time I PCTed both my LH and FSH were out of range on the high side and my test was 1290, out of range high too

Probably right here, as my baseline test levels before running my first cycle was in the 400 range, I'll probably draw more labs in 2 more weeks.

I wouldn't worry about those results at all.

They're just slightly elevated. You could have anther set done the same day and have been fine.

I would still donate. Just to save a life.

Anther 4 weeks and you'll be right in range with everything I would guess.

Back