• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can Inversion Tables Help Bodybuilders with Back Pain?

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik Bodybuilders do things to their bodies that not many would be able to endure. They load up insane amounts of weight on their back to perform squats and calf raises as well as loading up the bar to perform heavy deadlifts. All of which, can put a strain on your back and

Read More...

Good stuff! I have used these before and they sure do help with my sex life!
But seriously any way you can decompress the spine is always good. Its funny cause in this game we play to build ourselves up we sure do take one hell of a beating from time to time. Whenever I see a real old guy all hunched over and stubbornly pressing on trying to walk down the street I always joke that thats a guy who did squats his whole life...beat to shit but still a fucking die hard who refuses to quit!

My personal experience is they do not have any lasting benefit.

I discovered decompressing my spine while using a climbing tree stand eleviates,the lower back pain I get occasionally inversion tables and hanging leg raises help straighten it out. Its an ongoing thing from,construction work that ill prob be dealing with forever but these things all help

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back