• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A serious gym question...

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When taking a selfie at the gym, are your duck lips supposed to stick out as pronounced as you stick out your ass?
Asking for a friend.

It's a even split ass to lip ratio has to be on point or you look redicouls! Tell you what just go stand in front of the squat rack and practice!

Naw, nobody uses the squat rack. I prefer posing in front of the most popular and used machine in the gym...just so everyone is watching.

Naw, nobody uses the squat rack. I prefer posing in front of the most popular and used machine in the gym...just so everyone is watching.
I hope you are at least texting and on Instagram for 15 minutes between the selfie and half assed sets too!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I think that rule is posted on the gym wall.
Dudes are just as bad. I watched a "trainer" the other day, through the whole session, checking himself out constantly even during his client's sets. Pulling up his squeezy UA shirt, looking at his abs.

The kooky thing about this is that I think that most of us think we look small or unimpressive, at least no happy with our current physiques. These people have marginally decent bodies but must think they just stepped out of a fitness magazine.

I know I have a good physique and conditioning but am far from sexy pose selfie with it.

I used to be a bit embarrassed doing the Parrillo thing of stretching and flexing between sets. I guess this selfie thing makes me look less wankerish than everyone else?

Back