• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UGL vs Pharma by Guru Ameen

neo1

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guru/Trainer Ameen Ali has trained pros like Craig Titus and King Kamali back in the day and here's what he says about UGL vs. Pharma.

First of all this is merely his subjective opinion he doesn't have any credibility or facts to support this, by Theory some things sound logical, and some experiences have been pretty common for some people like customs or underdosed products... But his whole formality about what's taking place is hogwash... There is a lot more whistleblowers out there that are doing Mass Spec testing to products, and if someone is utilizing a bed amount of compounds and they're all the sudden having diminution gains by that time they should be seasoned enough to understand that their product is Tainted, and underdosed... A well seasoned veteran will never jump to the conclusion that maybe his tolerance needs to be increased.. because I know individuals running a specific amount of dosages with the same compounds for years on end making continuous Gaines blasting past personal bests...

Enjoy the video Noobs but do your research.. and I don't care what his fucking resume is he's talking out his ass!!!

It's all about knowing and trusting your source.. and if a specific compound is having diminishing returns I would question the authenticity along with diet... But that is the risk and reward one takes when ordering products in your neighborhood.. tell some other jackass that he needs more gear because his receptors are not responding properly hahaha...

He also said that all generic/ugl GH is fake.. He lost me after that video.

He probably has come across alot of UGLs wherever he's from who do this. Certainly we've seen evidence of this before, underdosed gear, once in a while on these boards. He may well not even be aware of the few "solid" UGLs out there or that plenty of guys seem to be getting their shipments just fine.

He also said that all generic/ugl GH is fake.. He lost me after that video.
To a degree he's right, I think he should change his description more to Quality.. I'm about to make a very unpopular statement that my superiors and the company that I work for probably not be too happy about but I believe in transparency and honesty.. I have seen RP-HPLC & SEC-HPLC testing analysis conducted on numerous companies including ours and the Purity came back Superior for some of the top contenders including ours... However regardless of what anyone says when it concerns to the purity it is not pharmaceutical grade, and the dosages I'm running are pretty considerable, 5ius daily to be exact, I have all the telltale signs and side effects that one would expect but in all honesty I couldn't touch these dosages if this was real pharmaceutical grade, the side effects would be overwhelming from me personally.. that is not to say that growth hormone serum levels and IGF fail to come back at a respectable number, because all of us have seen some pretty satisfying reports...BUT Nothing compares to authentic pharmaceutical grade somatotropin/or rHGH somatropin.. but that's not to say I am unpleased and dissatisfied with my results.. and there is plenty of other labs on here that our moderators and administrators have ran blood work on that have also proven them to be top shelf quality.. but to call them all fake is silly
He probably has come across alot of UGLs wherever he's from who do this. Certainly we've seen evidence of this before, underdosed gear, once in a while on these boards. He may well not even be aware of the few "solid" UGLs out there or that plenty of guys seem to be getting their shipments just fine.
There is some very solid contenders in this market that actually compound in specific geographical locations where their local leading compounding facilities May assist with Manufacturing, and or they possess independent facilities with extremely expensive and state-of-the-art equipment that can be easily obtained in their region by their investors and at times they're even given local certifications, they may not be recognized by the international community's, but none the less they are recognized...

Location location location!!!!

To a degree he's right, I think he should change his description more to Quality.. I'm about to make a very unpopular statement that my superiors and the company that I work for probably not be too happy about but I believe in transparency and honesty.. I have seen RP-HPLC & SEC-HPLC testing analysis conducted on numerous companies including ours and the Purity came back Superior for some of the top contenders including ours... However regardless of what anyone says when it concerns to the purity it is not pharmaceutical grade, and the dosages I'm running are pretty considerable, 5ius daily to be exact, I have all the telltale signs and side effects that one would expect but in all honesty I couldn't touch these dosages if this was real pharmaceutical grade, the side effects would be overwhelming from me personally.. that is not to say that growth hormone serum levels and IGF fail to come back at a respectable number, because all of us have seen some pretty satisfying reports...BUT Nothing compares to authentic pharmaceutical grade somatotropin/or rHGH somatropin.. but that's not to say I am unpleased and dissatisfied with my results.. and there is plenty of other labs on here that our moderators and administrators have ran blood work on that have also proven them to be top shelf quality.. but to call them all fake is silly

There is some very solid contenders in this market that actually compound in specific geographical locations where their local leading compounding facilities May assist with Manufacturing, and or they possess independent facilities with extremely expensive and state-of-the-art equipment that can be easily obtained in their region by their investors and at times they're even given local certifications, they may not be recognized by the international community's, but none the less they are recognized...

Yeah, and I'm a little guilty of taking what he said somewhat out of context. But he could have worded everything a little better.

So the drug may test out at the correct mg but the actual potency/purity of those raws is something we can't really measure.

So the drug may test out at the correct mg but the actual potency/purity of those raws is something we can't really measure.

That is the million-dollar question... Some of these Mass Spec test will not only determine a yes or a no but they will indicate the exact said quantity/dosage of the compounds... Depending on the sophistication of the test some of them will go as even far as testing for foreign elements that may linger such as acidic residues leftover from poor manufacturing procedures and even heavy metals.. the sophistication of these tests all very...even with a RP-HPLC & SEC-HPLC testing essay may only give a purity reading.. keep in mind the purity is extremely pivotal but there is a lot of other factors that can hinder it's biological response modifiers (BRMs) which are substances that modify immune responses, they can be both endogenous (produced naturally within the body) and exogenous (synthetically made such as an example of pharmaceutical drugs or even something naturally), and they can either enhance an immune response or suppress it, thus affecting the overall bioavailability of the specific drug, whether it's synthetic and high grade Pharmaceutical, or even generic FDA-approved Pharmaceutical and UGL... A good example is my wife was prescribed a specific drug for her thyroid disorder (Levothyroxine) which is generic for Synthroid.. she had zero reaction or a piss-poor response to the first one which was generic show the doctor prescribed her the original pharmaceutical grade non generic and her response was entirely different... So this can apply for even large Powerhouse pharmaceutical Giants that have Partnerships worldwide... There is so many factors that can interfere with the transport and metabolization of drugs and medication ultimately affecting blood serum levels and their overall effectiveness...

Guru/Trainer Ameen Ali has trained pros like Craig Titus and King Kamali back in the day and here's what he says about UGL vs. Pharma.

what cracks me up about all of this "situational awareness" that he advocates, look at the shirt he rocks for his reasons and it was that same team "EA" that was supposedly taking high grade pharmaceutical Nandrolone decanote, and turns out to be testosterone..Take your pharma grade speech and shove it Ameen!

If the mass spec says it’s test..... it is without a doubt test..... if it’s something else it will show to be something else...... even if the test molecule is damaged...... it won’t show as test.....

IML Gear Cream!
I can't watch another of his videos. I was literally in the process of sending him $2500 for a 20 week consultation until I watched the HGH and almond milk videos.
He may be good at what he does but part of being a pro is knowing when and where to speak and on what. Someone described it as "staying in your lane."
I've been in contact with a lot of vaginas and I might even go as far as to call myself an authority on the subject but that don't make me a gynecologist.
This reminds me of Rich Piana's "200mgs only" video. I've got guys at the gym that think he's the final word on the subject yet Tone put 750mgs into one ml.

It's pretty hard to not take Ameen out of context when he has difficulty making a complete sentence.

I take all these "experts" on YouTube as entertainment only. That's it! I enjoy watching a few of them. Tony huge makes me laugh, but that's all. I'd never take anything they say as anything but entertainment. Most of them are peddling there own gear or something so they can't be taken at face value.
enjoy, but do your own research.

I take all these "experts" on YouTube as entertainment only. That's it! I enjoy watching a few of them. Tony huge makes me laugh, but that's all. I'd never take anything they say as anything but entertainment. Most of them are peddling there own gear or something so they can't be taken at face value.
enjoy, but do your own research.

There is always an agenda for those guys on YouTube.. they are always wearing some sort of Insignia on a shirt or products nearby at the same time advocating that they're looking out for our health and well-being.. smoke and mirrors..

If you really care about our safety and well-being than leave all of the products, logos and insignias out of the credits, verbal and sight...

This guy is an idiot. Anyone who says blacktops are bunk is a fucking moron. Flat out

Maybe I'm the idiot? What the hell does the top color matter. If I had green tops that people thought were shit, I would just switch all my tops. That is IF, I was that kinda guy, which I'm not.
I use translucent blue tops on my vials. I am just imagining the idiotic conversation people would have about "clear blue tops are the shit, man!"

Maybe I'm the idiot? What the hell does the top color matter. If I had green tops that people thought were shit, I would just switch all my tops. That is IF, I was that kinda guy, which I'm not.
I use translucent blue tops on my vials. I am just imagining the idiotic conversation people would have about "clear blue tops are the shit, man!"

I was literally just having this conversation to a friend of mine about 5 minutes ago I was explaining something to..

Back around 2005 to 2009'ish there was blue tops out of China I believe his name was dr. Z, they were superior quality for generics.. towards the end of that ride there became an overwhelming amount of counterfeits, he ended up going out of business because it was hard to keep up with all of these knockoffs that were completely destroying him.. the name blue tops remain synonymous for a lot of veterans or people that have utilized growth hormone during that time period, now because the phrase blue tops has became so popular and even gray tops for that matter it becomes smoke and mirrors, a fat worm on a hook... People all of a sudden insinuate that it has to be the good quality that they've read about... And like you said these flip tops and Stoppers and vials can be purchased at all sorts of sizes.. when one specific item regardless of what it is in life becomes a hot seller you will find knock off.. in some regions of the US there's people that drive around and vans selling top name audio equipment and they carry around a Crutchfield magazine to compare prices to show you, their excuse is that their boss over purchased the electronics but he's unaware of it, then they claim they'll make you a deal almost half off, a set of Bose speakers and amplifier listed at 700 they'll give it to you for 300.. it is in fact REAL electronics but there knock-offs made out of China, WITH ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP... Do you see where I'm getting with this? I've read a lot of your post so I know you understand what I'm saying..

This is a main reason why a lot of the top contender suppliers literally have multiple investors into making their own HGH (mostly having it synthesized for them buy a reputable source in the Asia's somewhere or even India which is Asia).. sometimes there is high end facilities located in Eastern Europe...

I will never again purchase HGH due to a color code because like you said it means jack shit..

Great feedback guys. I personally believe there are many good UGLs out there. I'm wondering if Ameen has an agenda or if he really just believes most UGLs are watered down and it's better to be safe and avoid them. Who knows?

Great feedback guys. I personally believe there are many good UGLs out there. I'm wondering if Ameen has an agenda or if he really just believes most UGLs are watered down and it's better to be safe and avoid them. Who knows?
Of course he does...He just made a detrimental statement about Naps openly with no rap,rhyme or reason other than to support his incoherent rant which lacks any physical proof other than his subjective opinion..He heavily exaggerates his sense of own importance in regards to his purported past conjugate contribute to this way of life, per his claim at 4:59 (I invented this game guys!!!):jerkit:

Of course he does...He just made a detrimental statement about Naps openly with no rap,rhyme or reason other than to support his incoherent rant which lacks any physical proof other than his subjective opinion..He heavily exaggerates his sense of own importance in regards to his purported past conjugate contribute to this way of life, per his claim at 4:59 (I invented this game guys!!!):jerkit:

So then he's acting like he knows insider shit that others don't to further his "guru" status and his coaching career. Makes sense.

I would say so lol. Yesterday there was an interview with Bostin and Ameen apparently tried selling him bunk GH and wants to train him. Doesn't seem like something Bostin would make up.

Get Shredded!
The thing that cracks me up is the association with something somehow legitimizes the other. Bitchin' by association I call it.
Explanation:
Years ago I was a fairly prolific breeder if reptiles. I wholesaled nearly everything with the exception of selling to a few prime collectors or breeders. I sold a ton of animals to a guy who in turn sold to a place in Berkeley called East Bay Vivarium. If I sold 40 boas at $50/each, this guy sold them at $75 to the store and the store sold them at $250! The market price was around $150. I would hear people all the time bragging that they got their animals at EBV, sort of like a status symbol. I dunno...?

How does this relate to this forum?
I have a small lab here. Again, mostly only wholesale to farmacias but if a guy at my gym asks, I will see that he gets his gear. There are a couple of figure and BB competitors here that I was in a conversation with a couple of times and asked them if they were interested in trying my stuff.
The immediately go into this whole "We get ours prescribed by a doctor." "He tests it." "It's the same stuff used by XXXXX (major Olympia contender)"
I tell them there is none of the stuff they take available from pharmaceutical companies here. "Uh, you know that shit is UGL, right?"
"Yes but it's from a doctor...blah, blah, blah."

Meanwhile, the popularity of my stuff grows in this small area as do the people on the gear.

Maybe seems sort of abstract but to me the parallel was immediately obvious when I first encountered it.

The most popular UGL in Mexico sells Primo for about $40/vial. Anyone that brews knows there is NO WAY someone is selling this expensive compound this cheap. Roughly $10 more than Test?!? Pulllleeeeez!

But the caps are black.

Back