• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Electric longboard

chicagosterone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I've been looking for a while now.... been debating on what i should buy...... I'm between the boosted board plus, the enertion raptor, or the halo board.....if there's any guys that know anything about eboards feel free to chime in.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

These are the three boards I'm thinking of......
dc10a009f2f8f6f0d71090261a112bba.jpg
57e35e18af75ce43b48b908963eb3990.jpg
7b6915ca0f9b826cfa58ddde523eaf4c.jpg

I was looking at electric surfboards all last night when I was supposed to be working, thought thats what this was about for a minute

I was looking at electric surfboards all last night when I was supposed to be working, thought thats what this was about for a minute
i seen those too.... those are bad ass, those would be great for the summer house.....i just feel like for the price, ehhh id rather have a wave runner.

Wtf.....I gotta see this

Wtf.....I gotta see this
I believe it's one of these type of designs.... i know there's some other ones out there, potentially better ..... but this is just an example.
d23f20d6eb8366961a3323e095409562.jpg
c7abbd598e0d9655f587b3629a12656b.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
they have much better technology now but if the surf has decent size I get burned out from paddling quick, I think this will help me get a little extra water time

https://youtu.be/MRRrL84udlM

https://youtu.be/pdIk2RwWN98

Ok these guys were actually surfing, interesting, but expensive. We were doing tow-ins with standup jet skis in Palm beach Florida back in the 80s, that was pioneering stuff back then, never heard of anyone else doing it till several years later.

I like good ol roller skates.. I used to dance with thos on back in the 90z... Im pretty quick on my feet still to this day.... Off sub i was on a seg way whatever stand up thing and hit the wall 1st and last time. Scratched my face up good never again.

Cheapthreads out..

Ok these guys were actually surfing, interesting, but expensive. We were doing tow-ins with standup jet skis in Palm beach Florida back in the 80s, that was pioneering stuff back then, never heard of anyone else doing it till several years later.
its pricy if you buy it from the company, I saw a surf shop in san pedro selling used ones for $1500. I have 11 boards now its a bit of a sell to get the wife on board

Back