• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats everyone's spring/summer cycle plans?

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its the season to show off -- summer is almost here!

Whats your plans/goals this season? what cycle are you going to run and what kind of training plan?

Myself, I am wrapping up my bulk (it was a big cycle) and then going to cruise on 100mg Cyp and 200mg primo-E for a while, let my body get healthy while I work on getting bloodwork perfect before cycling again.
Then I am planning on cutting with the primo and EQ based stack I posted a couple weeks ago.
I am excited to implement this Pharmacom Primo200 into my cruise and the following cycle.
Cruising with just enough test to have an ideal E2 value (I will adjust according to bloodwork) and using Primo to help hold lean mass while not on a full blast/cycle will allow me to avoid the need for ancillaries and just let my body enjoy running a minimum of things -- nice and clean cruise.

Interested in seeing what my other pharmacom brothers are planning

Last edited:
Probably run the Pharmacom Mix 2. Either 1 Ml on Mon-Wed-Fri or every other day. I'll either dump in some additional Masteron or some Primo on low (200-300mg/wk).

Probably looking at a June-ish start time. Its gonna be a sweaty summer for me.

Here's what I plan to run. Suggestions welcum :)

500 mg Test E EW
100 mg NPP EOD
20mg dbol ED wks 1-4
50mg ED Proviron

Looking to start late June.

Test P 100
Mast P 100

1 cc of each EOD.

Just lean out.

So about 10 years ago I was introduced to h-drol and m-drol “designer drugs” is what they were referred to as by a friend of mine. That was my first experience with supplements, ever. I was a wrestler in high school and did some amateur boxing in my first college attempt so I’ve been in decent shape but those drugs were like night and day for me. Then years later I did a test cruise and loved it. Off and on until about 3 years ago I did a decatest dbol stacked from wildcat labs. Then it’s been basically test, deca and tren ace once a year for 16 weeks. This year I got my hands on primobolone I want to add to a light “cruise” but I’m really looking at either a test e, tren e, masteron cycle or a test e tren e deca cycle. Which would you guys do? I like deca for my shoulder pain and tendinitis and have no experience with masteron.

DHB/NPP/TPP with a little Tren at the end.

Imma do primo in may. My first go with it. I’m excited! Currently just started cruising. Had a great recomp with trest!

Trest -- nice, I never tried it but have been interested.
Primo is very good -- I know you will love it.
How much PRimo are you planning to run? anything else with it (you will need at least a little bit of test just to make some E2)?

Probably run the Pharmacom Mix 2. Either 1 Ml on Mon-Wed-Fri or every other day. I'll either dump in some additional Masteron or some Primo on low (200-300mg/wk).

Probably looking at a June-ish start time. Its gonna be a sweaty summer for me.

I like your style! Mix two is what summer is all about haha , I do not do well with high masteron so if it were me I like the idea of adding primo to the cycle.
Best wishes brother -- I am interested to see your results with this mix

Here's what I plan to run. Suggestions welcum :)

500 mg Test E EW
100 mg NPP EOD
20mg dbol ED wks 1-4
50mg ED Proviron

Looking to start late June.

Going for mass! summer gains with the dbol, nandrolone, and test -- nice old-school simple and strong stack.
I have run a very similar blast a few times and had great strength and mass gains.

Test P 100
Mast P 100

1 cc of each EOD.

Just lean out.

Nice and simple -- but effective! Hold lean mass and the masteron will have you looking hard and dry.
I likely always over complicate things -- yours is just as effective as a complex stack, I like it

...This year I got my hands on primobolone I want to add to a light “cruise” but I’m really looking at either a test e, tren e, masteron cycle or a test e tren e deca cycle. Which would you guys do? I like deca for my shoulder pain and tendinitis and have no experience with masteron.

I prefer the deca, for the same reason (I get some joint relief).I also like stacking a little deca with a little tren (modest dosages of about 300mg each per week) because the deca seems to help offset electrolyte issues I get with tren.
Some guys have trouble with progestone/prolactin problems stacking 19-nors -- but just have some caber on hand incase and you will be fine.

DHB/NPP/TPP with a little Tren at the end.

DHB is another I have not yet tried but I am very interested myself.
On paper it sounds like an Ideal compound for recomp and cutting (hell even a good anabolic for bulking).
We need pharmacom to come out with a DHB! :) I am ready to try it

Have you used DHB before? was pip an issues? sounds liek it would be a very clean side-effect free gains. overall how did you like the compound?

- - - Updated - - -

3g vit C
90mg Zinc

Sounds like the best plan so far ;)

Thanks @rthoads. I sure am looking to have some fun with this stack. When is a good time to start the NPP and how long to run it for?
I have kept a good bit of the gains I made on my last cycle...still putting up some good bench numbers (my 1RM is 325)

Sounds like a fun summer stack you got there :)

Deca 600mg and Test 250mg for 15 weeks

Dbol 50mg first 32 days

Tbol 25-50mg later in the cycle

Trying to gain some LEAN MASS without too much damn FAT. I'm only 185, let's see if I can't hit 200lbs at the same bodyfat!?!?

IML Gear Cream!
^^Starting Mid-April bros! Only a month totally "off" from my 2nd cycle which was just Test.

Thanks @rthoads. I sure am looking to have some fun with this stack. When is a good time to start the NPP and how long to run it for?
I have kept a good bit of the gains I made on my last cycle...still putting up some good bench numbers (my 1RM is 325)

Sounds like a fun summer stack you got there :)

I'd run the NPP the entire time.
But if you are concerned with the ratio to test and want to wait until testosterone levels are fully established , then hold off on the NPP until week 4 and add it in then' or you could even wait until mid-way so that you milk everything out the test levels and then continue to up the cycle to push additional gains -- I like the idea of continuous building up a cycle with reasonable additions.
Either way will be great.
congrats on keeping nice gains and a solid bench -- good work.

Deca 600mg and Test 250mg for 15 weeks

Dbol 50mg first 32 days

Tbol 25-50mg later in the cycle

Trying to gain some LEAN MASS without too much damn FAT. I'm only 185, let's see if I can't hit 200lbs at the same bodyfat!?!?

Yeah, 15 weeks, you will hit 200+ for sure brother.

Thinking 500mg tpp, 300 or 400mg mast enth, 50 mg proviron, arimidex .05 mg day after pin. All of this for 8-10weeks

Got about 50 amps of PharmaMix6 so I'll throw in a little extra Tren and go about;

400mg Test E
500mg Tren E
400mg Mast E

Run that for about 15 weeks and go from there!

Got about 50 amps of PharmaMix6 so I'll throw in a little extra Tren and go about;

400mg Test E
500mg Tren E
400mg Mast E

Run that for about 15 weeks and go from there!

That should do the trick. I’m finding I do like me some Tren E. The longer ester smooths out some of the issues I’ve had with Tren Ace in the past.

Yeah, 15 weeks, you will hit 200+ for sure brother.

That would be so nice! On my first two test cycles I could never hit 200. But I also wasn't consistent with the dosage and wasn't consuming nearly enough protein. I'll be prepared for this cycle though and dosages will be consistent and exact. I decided to begin April 6th, which will be a month "significantly off" long estered test.

Here's what I plan to run. Suggestions welcum :) 500 mg Test E EW 100 mg NPP EOD 20mg dbol ED wks 1-4 50mg ED Proviron Looking to start late June.
I think 500mg testo E once week not the best options, I recommend you to do 250mg testo E every 4 day (E4D). And what purpose to use proviron?

Back