• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

400$ min

Last edited:
is that a new record ?
With all do respect, if it was lower would you purchase? I make that statement because I see you making threads about about sales, wanting cheap gear, and always looking for bargains. That's fine with me, okay. I feel like you are just trying to stir up some crap. Have you ever run DS gear? Do you use Bitcoin? The minimum is lower. If you don't...I guess that's what he offers.

With all do respect, if it was lower would you purchase? I make that statement because I see you making threads about about sales, wanting cheap gear, and always looking for bargains. That's fine with me, okay. I feel like you are just trying to stir up some crap. Have you ever run DS gear? Do you use Bitcoin? The minimum is lower. If you don't...I guess that's what he offers.

sure do

- - - Updated - - -

sure do

Sometimes you pay a little more for safety and pharma products so $400 is not out of line. Remember the supplier has safety concerns as well. And for you young guys you have no idea just how good you have it. Go to the 90's where 1 susta rediject was 20 bucks and you were lucky to get 10...lol. A bottle of anadrol was $350. So stop crying and he has other options much cheaper to choose from.

says 400 min if MG or WU...........thats pretty steep

$400 would be enough to cover the supplies for roughly 2 cycles if you are a smart shopper, and I do feel $400 is steep and I can certainly live with a $200 min (which is average for the sponsors on here).

Sometimes you pay a little more for safety and pharma products so $400 is not out of line. Remember the supplier has safety concerns as well. And for you young guys you have no idea just how good you have it. Go to the 90's where 1 susta rediject was 20 bucks and you were lucky to get 10...lol. A bottle of anadrol was $350. So stop crying and he has other options much cheaper to choose from.

lol

ok

IML Gear Cream!
$400 would be enough to cover the supplies for roughly 2 cycles if you are a smart shopper, and I do feel $400 is steep and I can certainly live with a $200 min (which is average for the sponsors on here).
Thats what he chooses to do....use Bitcoin and its 1/2 that. 😊😊

Not sure with what you mean by "sure do", but that's what it is. No problems.

I shop around.

You just worry about yourself and I’ll worry about me and taste in gearz.

I shop around.

You just worry about yourself and I’ll worry about me and taste in gearz.
Good enough bro....no problem. No worries with me what so ever...you don't like what he offers, you have many other choices. You brought up the issue, not me.

400 is steep but if you think about it, whats 400 gona get ya? 5 bottles of test? I used to run ugls but inconsistency seizures and misstrust personally ended up being lots more expensive. So i slowly save up for my next cycle. Thats just me...it might not be so convenient if you want to grab say adex, but careful planning saving and buying should avoid all that. I will be making my next cycles test through usds, im sure he does the research to grab good gear so i dont have to read countless pages on circumstancial reviews from meso or the bullshit from anabolic lab...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I need to find a way to purchase btc instantly. Coinbase is garbage and a scam.

anyway, there was something I wanted from DS list. Just like there is something I want from drugs gear and gorilla and irionlion.

just delete the thread or move it to the pit. DS is straight.

200+200=400. You wanna pay twice for shipping like me? Guys suck at shopping. If DS is your go to source plan ahead.

Nothing wrong with shopping around and a $400 min is ridiculous. Not everyone is comfortable with Bitcoin
I respect your opinion, but it is what it is. I realize everyone isn't comfortable with Bitcoin and lord knows I've had my belly full of it at times. Every labs has its rules for a reason. I think you can respect that. DS does what he does so he can keep his TA good, and maintain proper communications with his customers in a timely matter.

Now let me explain why I have $400 min order. Both MoneyGram and WU cancelled a hell alot of transfers for the past few months.
MoneyGram banned all the people who used to collect funds. They also banned alot of my customers and they cant use their services anymore.
WU is not any better, there is a limit of what a person can collect each month. If you go over that limit they cancel transfer sent to that name.
I simply cant hire new collectors every two weeks, its not possible, not easy to find trustworthy people.
I know for a fact alot of other sources faced this problem. I do my best but to me its not worth to deal with WU/MG transfers if its less than $400.
Its a pain in the ass to send people two or even three times to pick up one transfer if its getting cancelled again and again.
And a pain in the ass to my customers because sometimes they are going through alot of issues when getting a refund.

I think a reasonable min of $300 would be a good compromise. 43 years of training and I am retired from sales, but people really do not understand all that must go into these ventures.

cash app is fast and easy to buy. brd wallet to store and send funds. just pay attention to wallet id. there is a bug that will paste a different id than what you copy.

DS edited your post 502Kev- Specific T/A time talk is not allowed. Everyone who has been around knows that US DS is one of the fastest there is though

Now let me explain why I have $400 min order. Both MoneyGram and WU cancelled a hell alot of transfers for the past few months.
MoneyGram banned all the people who used to collect funds. They also banned alot of my customers and they cant use their services anymore.
WU is not any better, there is a limit of what a person can collect each month. If you go over that limit they cancel transfer sent to that name.
I simply cant hire new collectors every two weeks, its not possible, not easy to find trustworthy people.
I know for a fact alot of other sources faced this problem. I do my best but to me its not worth to deal with WU/MG transfers if its less than $400.
Its a pain in the ass to send people two or even three times to pick up one transfer if its getting cancelled again and again.
And a pain in the ass to my customers because sometimes they are going through alot of issues when getting a refund.
I also completely understand where your coming from with this and can see why you have a higher minimum for these options. I love what you offer but sometimes just have to purchase elsewhere if I only plan on spending $200-$300.

You know.. I was gonna disagree with you after reading your first sentence.. but then hit sentence 3 and read the rest ... and got all nostalgic .. We must be bout the same age. I use smuggle my own Sus and Deca redijects from TJ across San Ysidro border while serving in USMC .. Bout that same time .. I also bought 100ct of Hemogenins (Anadrol) from a source back home for $325.. and it wasn't the last time I paid that much for them either.. The MuscleMedia2000 days..

You bring back some very real memories and make valid points..

Domestic is A SOLID SOURCE... don't buy it if you can't afford his prices...If I sold which I don't and never will, my minimum would be the same... or higher.

I notice guys are always talking about the past and how we should some how feel lucky..
The thing is we don't live in the past period. Time to get over that period in time haha.

It's now 2019, different time . Personally 400 is very steep for a MINIMUM order . I don't care who you are.
Not everyone has that kind of cash laying around and as someone else said Bitcoin is a pain in the balls sense it's basically not even real money lol.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Back