• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca Dosage & Cycle!

Trishna

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I have a question about Deca and test being run together.

What would be the major difference between running:
250mg test and 400mg Deca? OR 500mg test and 400mg of Deca?

I seem to be pretty sensitive to test sides, so I was thinking of running closer to a high TRT dose. What would be the drawback of doing that?

Thanks!

It's case by case.

Some people report libido and erection issues with deca higher than test, while others have no problems even with deca by itself.

You'll have to try and find out.

Also, you can probably mitigate most test sides with proper estrogen control.

250mg test (Sustanon) and 400mg Deca every third day with .5mg adex EOD is what works well for me.

Last edited:
Only difference will be based upon individuals and how they respond and if they possess a greater affinity to estro conversion by way of higher presence of aromatsase enzymes, this could effect the outcome by activation, and in direct activation or ER's and PR's (estrogen receptors & Progestin receptors)..Both of these compounds can armoatize (testosterone is more pronounced to due so).. I would suggest having AI's on point, tamoxifin on hand and take it from there... How one persona responds at a specific dose may not be the same for the next..

I don't see an issue with either, its gonna come down to mere opinions and case by case situations vrs one an other...

Start with cycle 1) and see how you feel, increasing an androgen that is known to armoatize heavily in some users doesn't always mean it will be dominate over hindering sides, by theory it seems logical but sometimes the increase can contribute to more unnecessary issues..You can always add/increase as you go..

I personally prefer higher test and lower deca

Gonna come down to the individual, some report erection and libido problems when deca is higher than test and even when the dosages are the same many will tell you a 2-3 ratio ex 600test 400 deca. I don’t have a problem either way.... 600/400 was no different than 300/550 for me..... libido and everything else was exactly the same either way.

Back