• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron mag prods??

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is most everyone’s exp with iron mags chems positive? I have some prami and some nolva I’m sitting on and before a little blast here I want to make sure I ain’t screwing myself! Just a little pre cycle paranoia...

I've been using these guys for about 2 yrs and all products I used were g2g!

Particularly regarding the prami. I don’t feel sick on it at all. But I’m only on my way up to .30mg now. Slowly tapering every day. I will say it make me sleepy and my nose stuffy. Just wanna make sure this is on point

Particularly regarding the prami. I don’t feel sick on it at all. But I’m only on my way up to .30mg now. Slowly tapering every day. I will say it make me sleepy and my nose stuffy. Just wanna make sure this is on point
Yes it will make you stuffy and kinda screw with your sleep. Make you tired. But toss and turn. Should have some sexual benefits as you get higher in dose.
O24 you .30 correct.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I’ve used the prami stane and tada

all worked great. Bloods verified the stane.

I was only a rep for them..

Been using them for years. Everything I've ordered has done what it was supposed to do.

IML Gear Cream!
I also use them and will keep using them...

Back