• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom Review

Master_Blaster_1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed two orders so far through this source and products have made it FAST! I mean, I was always scared to go Intl. and then I found Pharmacom lol.

As far as product strength goes, I have yet to actually try their gear. I am currently cutting down to as lean as I can then running a pretty crazy bulk cycle. Buying it as I go along cause its pricey.

I will make sure to post how it all goes when the time comes..

But for now, wanted to share my opinion that Pharmacom has been a very smooth and reliable source thus far!

Thank you.

There are many ways to save with Pharmacom Store. Please check my signature.

I just placed my order and now waiting for them to pick up $$. I'm waiting to see how the first order goes because I'm thinking about placing another order for their hgh. Any members tried Pharmatropin I've read it's hit and miss but like anything sometimes you have to see for yourself.

Back