• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My coming back log

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks , didn't train legs for 8 weeks but now finally they atr coming back . Only light workouts for now

Thanks , didn't train legs for 8 weeks but now finally they atr coming back . Only light workouts for now
Hell yeah. For the time being in only doing light front squats and lunges / step ups for legs. Till my back is back to normal I'm being very cautious.

Light legs workout
Static bike 30m
One leg leg press 5x15
Bodyweight squats 5x10
One leg seated leg curls 5x12
Abs at the end
Ankle getting better but it will take time to be able to train 100%

Physio session this morning followe by 30m static bike

Phisiotheraphy and upperbody workout
Smith machine incline press 5x10 10sec. pause between each set
Low row hammer rows same as above
Seated side laterals machine same
Dumbeĺ shrugs
Rope pushdowns
Dumbell curls
Abs at the end

Upperbody is ok
180425062322377358.jpg

Had a full week of medical care : last x-ray on my ankle , ultrasound , 3 physiotherapy sessions . I was given the ok for training my legs with medium-light weights for 3-4 weeks and then after that i will be increasing weights .
Must say a big big thank you to Uncle z for taking care of me . Will be running test propionate , primo , anavar and proviron , all EP gear of course:)

Physiotherapy is finished , started working again and back to training full mode...life is good:)
20m cardio early a.m.
Arms workout inbthe afternoon
Pic after workout
180517071353964198.png

Welcome back brother!! Your a work horse and I hope this upcoming season is your time to shine. Proud to have you on the Z team.

Welcome back brother!! Your a work horse and I hope this upcoming season is your time to shine. Proud to have you on the Z team.

Thanks brother , proud to be on the Z team . The man has done so much for me that i won't ever be able to thank him enough . Will start my prep next monday for the IBFA world championship end of october in Rome

Get Shredded!
Thanks brother , proud to be on the Z team . The man has done so much for me that i won't ever be able to thank him enough . Will start my prep next monday for the IBFA world championship end of october in Rome
You can pay him back by coaching me to succeed like you :)

Just 3ius of gh ed , ran out of oils last week . My bro Z is sending my way some test and primo

Bump that up to 5 iu's if possible. Grab those Genos if you can. I just went to 6 and the more you take the bigger healthier/stronger you get, it is that simple. Are you getting any Nandrolone in there?

Also, docs always underestimate recovery ability. You can start increasing weight on your exercises, just be very slow and careful with your movements.

Bump that up to 5 iu's if possible. Grab those Genos if you can. I just went to 6 and the more you take the bigger healthier/stronger you get, it is that simple. Are you getting any Nandrolone in there?

Also, docs always underestimate recovery ability. You can start increasing weight on your exercises, just be very slow and careful with your movements.

Will get some genos very soon:)

Back