• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Glucose Serum Bloodwork High!

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys

Just got my fasting routine bloodwork done and everything was within normal range except my glucose serum which was 101.

I have been running mk-677 for the past 6 months and 2iu of generic gh daily.

My question is should i stop mk677 and gh and try and get my fasting glucose down or try and take more gda's throughout the day?

The only thing i consistently take is 500mg of metformin before bed but its obviously not bringing my glucose down.

Appreciate your input on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

101 is not bad, fasted or not... your body is trying to manufacture glucose because you have a non from fasting, that is what the body does, until it cant anymore and you go hypo..

you're within range bud..just 1 point over, but thats not bad

But im reading fasting blood sugar over 100 is starting to get into the pre diabetic range. I know its the gh and mk doing this but isnt it kind of affecting my general health to have such high blood sugar for such a long time?

I think that's too high personally. With HGH I can still be 60-70 in the morning. I will say initially hgh really drove mine up, but added in some insulin and it obviously fixed that. What's really interesting to me is that one month of low dose insulin seemed to reset everything. I can't take it with HGH anymore bc it's never high enough. And the eat carbs to offset insulin imo just makes you fat unless it's around a workout. Also look at some supplements like chromium and vanadium.

But im reading fasting blood sugar over 100 is starting to get into the pre diabetic range. I know its the gh and mk doing this but isnt it kind of affecting my general health to have such high blood sugar for such a long time?

Don't believe everything you read a lot of that stuff does not pertain to everyone.. if you were overweight and you were feeling like shit that would be a different story.. test your levels again and then consume some food and 45 minutes later test it again and see how high you spiked... Wait 3 hours before you eat something again and then test yourself and see where you're at... My father was a juvenile diabetic God bless his soul, and my mother is now a insulin diabetic.. and other siblings in my family have blood sugar related issues just like I do.. I'm not a pro at this but certain things I am pretty well-rounded with.. a lot of this textbook stuff can scare the shit out of you but a lot of times they don't consider your age and your weight and your body fat composition, and they're not looking at other parameters in your blood work.. you can't just read something and say oh I'm at this number this is what it means..

But if you were that concerned do not ignore it and pay close attention to it and monitor your blood throughout the day.. your best readings are going to be three hours after you consume something, and especially first thing in the morning..my was tested 118 fasted and she has a bit of weight, not crazy fat, just a curved mature woman with a booty...and her Endo said she was fine.

Whatever testing blood sugar always go by how you feel.. because how you feel will speak volumes..

A single high reading doesn't mean much especially when it's that borderline.

If you're concerned, get a blood glucose meter and test a few times a day for a while. We'll give you a better idea where you're at.

A single high reading doesn't mean much especially when it's that borderline.

If you're concerned, get a blood glucose meter and test a few times a day for a while. We'll give you a better idea where you're at.

This. Get a meter and do some testing before jumping to conclusions

I like to test before and after certain foods and figure out which ones cause the biggest spikes and which ones keep it elevated longer.

I like to test before and after certain foods and figure out which ones cause the biggest spikes and which ones keep it elevated longer.

Bro science.
Other conditions such as insulin resistance and pancreas function dictate that.
Stop watching youtube videos by meatheads that dont know what they are talking about.

IML Gear Cream!
Guys

Just got my fasting routine bloodwork done and everything was within normal range except my glucose serum which was 101.

I have been running mk-677 for the past 6 months and 2iu of generic gh daily.

My question is should i stop mk677 and gh and try and get my fasting glucose down or try and take more gda's throughout the day?

The only thing i consistently take is 500mg of metformin before bed but its obviously not bringing my glucose down.

Appreciate your input on this.

What is your current body fat percentage?

Bro science.
Other conditions such as insulin resistance and pancreas function dictate that.
Stop watching youtube videos by meatheads that dont know what they are talking about.

Both of which are effected by food intake. How's that broscience. No it's not YouTube, have a hard time listening to dudes that look like shit regurgitate information they really don't understand.

Both of which are effected by food intake. How's that broscience. No it's not YouTube, have a hard time listening to dudes that look like shit regurgitate information they really don't understand.

As s diabetic I am very experienced using blood glucose meters (daily) and constantly instructed by my doctor on proper use and interpreting results. Its all about insulin...

Looking jerked buddy... great work, guns look awesome and you can start seeing striations in your pecs.. keep up the great work!
Yah but my stomach is where i hold all my fat. Can't seem to lose it no matter what. Must be that stubborn fat. Dont do cardio or abs so its my own lazy fault i guess.

Yah but my stomach is where i hold all my fat. Can't seem to lose it no matter what. Must be that stubborn fat. Dont do cardio or abs so its my own lazy fault i guess.

Stomach and flank is where most fat will go on us grown men, its the go-to spot, its just how we are wired, its the default storage place on most men... You answered your own issue, cardio.. training core will help pull in the belley t appear tighter, but wont do much for fat lose.. diet and cardio, it it will peal off, over time..HGH will assist, give it time, but do give yourself some cardio if that is the stubborn spot!

Back