• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test base question

cody199477

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why can’t you just back load a syringe with test base, draw some BAC water into that syringe, shake it some and just inject it like so? I don’t see why the need for BB, BA..etc being that is has no ester. I hope this isn’t a stupid question. I’ve been told this by someone who’s been in the game for a long time, now I know he differently isn’t an expert but I know he’s done this himself and has known others to as well, he even seemed somewhat dumbfounded when I asked him if I should mix it with the other ingredients a person would usually use when brewing.
I haven’t had experience with test base or suspension but will be getting some base soon, so lack of experience with this is why I’m asking

It will sting pretty badly with no solvent. It crashes in the muscle

Why can’t you just back load a syringe with test base, draw some BAC water into that syringe, shake it some and just inject it like so? I don’t see why the need for BB, BA..etc being that is has no ester. I hope this isn’t a stupid question. I’ve been told this by someone who’s been in the game for a long time, now I know he differently isn’t an expert but I know he’s done this himself and has known others to as well, he even seemed somewhat dumbfounded when I asked him if I should mix it with the other ingredients a person would usually use when brewing.
I haven’t had experience with test base or suspension but will be getting some base soon, so lack of experience with this is why I’m asking

You don't need solvents and stabilizers with test base, so if you just took raw test base powder and dumped it into the barrel like you said, than ad a diluent, you won't be able to properly gauge the dosage.. plus you still have to Shake It Up.. why complicate things?

You don't need solvents and stabilizers with test base, so if you just took raw test base powder and dumped it into the barrel like you said, than ad a diluent, you won't be able to properly gauge the dosage.. plus you still have to Shake It Up.. why complicate things?

I figured this would be the most simple way of administration.

I figured this would be the most simple way of administration.
it sounds like it would be, if its test base raw that is micronized, but even at that you wont be able to gauge the dosage.. that is why its best t make in larger volume, do the recipe thats suggested accordingly to your needs with mg/mL. and shake in vial when needed, it will suspend for a bit to allow you to pull what you need, and after a while it will fall out of suspension again..

it sounds like it would be, if its test base raw that is micronized, but even at that you wont be able to gauge the dosage.. that is why its best t make in larger volume, do the recipe thats suggested accordingly to your needs with mg/mL. and shake in vial when needed, it will suspend for a bit to allow you to pull what you need, and after a while it will fall out of suspension again..
I have a few recipes boomarked, are there any recipes you would advise. Also I lack experience so I’ve been trying to look for the simples recipe, most of which deal with 10gs quantities which I’m fine with doing but then again I don’t want to end up wasting 10gs. If not thanks for the reply any way

Back